⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

Don't think it was when I watched em?
My mistake, it looks like after season 10 episode 3, the episodes are misnumbered and some are repeated before season 11. Mine is on Pluto TV and FilmRise which I suppose are different from Netflix even though I have Netflix as well. Edit: It claims I'm on season 11 but it's still listing the episodes as season 10, so season 11 may indeed be missing. How strange

Last edited:
Just started on Shameless (US)

It's hard to follow but I might get through it. I don't really like how it's so much different from the original series but I'm picky when it comes to TV shows as it is; basically the reason why I mainly stick to watching films

Reactions: Ds
Just started on Shameless (US)

It's hard to follow but I might get through it. I don't really like how it's so much different from the original series but I'm picky when it comes to TV shows as it is; basically the reason why I mainly stick to watching films
I started watching Shameless too. I didn't think that I would like it much, but this is a really good show. I can relate to almost everyone in the family. haha

Umbrella Academy season 2 is way better. Been loving it.

Just finished S2. Def better than S1. I like how well they can pull off the period piece, setting it around the 1960's in Texas. Also, how each of the other characters got more of a storyline to themselves. Not sure about adding the new Lila character, but it is likely necessary and opens the door after S2 (along with the Sparrow Academy cliff hanger). It felt like they made Luther dumber, unless I missed that in S1. My favorite was likely the fight between old and young Five, and the tracks selected for that episode's soundtrack.

Well I am on the last season of Shameless. Kind of sad that i'm almost done watching it. I really enjoyed it.

Currently watching the anime "No Game No Life". Reminds me of Sword Art Online, but shorter. I think there is only 1 season, which sucks because I really like it.

I've been working my way through American Horror Story. It's good but Apocalypse, the chapter I'm on is ruining it for me, I'm afraid. I think they should've just tried to portray anti-Christian Satanism versus the Church of Satan

I lose my focus when the high priestess (I think that's what it's called; I don't know everything about Satanism but enough to see through this) says sabbath. I do know it's supposed to be sabbat. And since the whole premise is Satanism, this chapter is losing my interest, but I always get through these series so we'll see what it does after this

I still have 1984 to watch and I think the new chapter comes out pretty soon

American Horror Story is a great watch. My favorite season is the one about the circus. I also want to give credit to the hotel season. Those were both really great watches and was sad when I had finished watching them. :(
Started to watch The Social Dilemma. Just because more and more people at my job and in life period are on their phones way to much. For example, I had an interview today and the person that was interviewing me looked at their phone at least 10 different times. So has me wondering if they didn't like what I had to say, or they kept checking the time? Who knows but I felt somewhat disrespected. So I'm not fucked up if they hire someone else.. Why be part of something like that.
So yeah just started it. So we'll see :)

Just started to watch Ratched

for anyone who liked AHS then you will like this!

David Attenborough: A Life On Our Planet I sure have enjoyed his work. Yeah its going to be scary in the end. References to the bible are powerful. Well maybe the seventh time is the charm?

Dr+Seuss+lorax+book.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CFC
Anyone else watching Netflix's To The Lake? It's a pretty decent Russian zombie series and a welcome addition to this season's Halloween schedule.

Just started to watch Ratched

for anyone who liked AHS then you will like this!

Also watching this! I loved the AHS series, Jessica Lange was amazing!! Hotel was up there with my favourite and I did like how apocalypse merged with coven.

Reactions: CFC
Wait, they are actually gonna release an Resident Evil animated series? Finally a series to look forward too 😁 Propably seeing Dune in the theaters when it comes out. Might have been delayed until next year at this point though.

Has anyone watched the 2nd season of Unsolved Mysteries? I'm really into true crime.
The 1st season was kinda meh but just for the french family episod was really worth it

Fucking loved The Queen’s Gambit. Binged it as soon as I possibly could and was glued to the screen the whole time. 9.5/10