Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

Watching 'Into the Wild'. I've heard good things about it, mainly from like the internet. Seen some commercials of it I think awhile back, and never had the chance to watch it.
I like into the wild. But some day I want to read the book. I like jon krakauers writing, I read into thin air.

Reactions: Ds
Crack: Cocaine, Corruption and Conspiracy

Well said. What's the molecule that Dr. Hart has on his shirt?

Reactions: Ds
Crack: Cocaine, Corruption and Conspiracy

Well said. What's the molecule that Dr. Hart has on his shirt?
I watched it earlier. Kind of sad really the way the government responded with the crack/cocaine epidimic.

Been watching Forensic Files on Netflix. Love watching it and falling asleep lol.

i just finished the serpent

MV5BZTdmOTE0YzEtMDgxOS00NzBiLTllMDktMDU4NGZlZTk3YWJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ2MjQ5NzM@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

it was anxiety-inducing and tense as hell in places but the story is compelling and the acting was excellent throughout.

alasdair

So I just started The White Tiger and I can already tell that it is going to be good!

Kind of tells a story of an Indian guy that was poor, and now well rich.

I'm about 4 episodes into "Top Boy" so far. It's not bad and I'm kind of addicted to trying to decipher all the London lingo. It's no "Wire" but it's fairly watchable.

EDIT: Gotta get dem Ps innit bruv?

So I started watching the show 'Bridgeton'. I kind of like it, its really a romantic type of series. I enjoy the historical element of it (even though it's all fantasy). I kind of wondered what I might look like if I were alive back then.

So I started watching the show 'Bridgeton'. I kind of like it, its really a romantic type of series. I enjoy the historical element of it (even though it's all fantasy). I kind of wondered what I might look like if I were alive back then.

The wife is into all that sort of period drama stuff. Although I quite enjoyed Victoria on BBC (off topic I know).

Just started watching the second season of Snowpiercer. I'm probably getting a bit bored of it now, but will persevere for a few more eps at least.

The docu-series about the Cecil Hotel is up now for UK viewers. Fascinating case with the creepy CCTV.

Posted in the other thread about it but might get merged here.

Just started watching the second season of Snowpiercer. I'm probably getting a bit bored of it now, but will persevere for a few more eps at least.
The first episode made me think how the fuck did i suffer through the first season. Geez, finding a good series aint easy.

Reactions: CFC
Tribes of Europa

Pretty good watch so far if you are into like some scifi/fantasy/end of the world type of shows.

If you are looking for a fast paced action movie then say no more, Even though Narcos is a TV series, to me it had felt more like one epic movie, and once you get into it then you will know exactly what I am saying.
Story fallowed a dirt poor Mexican weed farmer a group of friends whom are all in the weed business and they are all looking to make a name for themselves.

I reccomend watching Narcos-Mexico first.

---------------------
Then come back and watch Narcos.
Narcos
The Cocaine trade market was bigger then you would have imagined back in the 80s. Get to see how the first cartels ever came to be, and what the DEA/USA government was doing to try and well, get the bad guys.

Glad I did because you learn a lot of history in Narcos-Mexico which will help you figure out what's going on in Narcos.

Enjoyed Eurovision: The Story of Fire Saga. But I'm a sucker for Will Ferrell films, it was honestly a bit too long and too sing-songy for me. Pretty good for a Netflix original though.

Wife and I are binging DS9 lately. Almost done with season 5. It's her first viewing, she (like me) enjoyed Babylon 5 better of the two competing series.

Wassup with Rick & Morty, did the 7 dropped last day.night or what? There's still no subtitles, that's suspect :unsure:

Holy crap! They took a suck ass movie and made a series from it? And it got a second season? Someone at Netflix has a ton more dollars than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: CFC