• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Addictive Psychedelic

Ha, just saw illusion's comment, I would have to say that's the only 'drug' or 'psychedelic' or whatever you want to call it that I can't go without.. Marijuana, oh baby.

2c-e is by far the psychedelic with the most urge to redose every day. Once the chain begins, it is hard to break. Tolerance becomes marked. It took months and months of abstinance from any phen to get my tolerance back to a reasonable level.

thugg said:
Ha, just saw illusion's comment, I would have to say that's the only 'drug' or 'psychedelic' or whatever you want to call it that I can't go without.. Marijuana, oh baby.
Marijuana is one the worst habbits IMO to have, stop smoking and see how much else there is to do with your time. I still smoke maybe once or twice every two weeks but coming from a cronic multiple times a day smoker I can say for sure that me stoping my marijuana smoking habits has realy improved my life.

I would also have to agree with Ketamine in being fairly addictive, but only in low to moderate doses personally, with the K-Hole dose on occasion.

i think for a lot of people, the addictiveness increases with how easily the drug can help you escape and whether or not things can go wrong. dxm and k were pretty addicting for me; i was doing dxm almost once a week for a month or two. 2c-b is so easy on the body that it's like, "well i can't think of a reason NOT to do it tonight..." haha. and every time i did E i wanted more for the next week or so. but acid, not so much because the experience is so jarring. and mushrooms, the 3 hr trip always feels like it takes a whole week.

I would say ketamine but really there aren't that many contenders. And yes, I know K is a dissociative, but other people voted for k so suck it:p

MDMA. and other phen.s. Especially the ones that just get brighter and easier to use after each time like majority of the 2c's

i still say marijuana.
I cant go a couple hours without smoking a few joints. it has been like this for many many years,

what other psychedelic do you use hourly for years on end?

The experience itself, yeah, thats a good answer. Sometimes I crave that trip into space even if I know that set/setting would guarantee a bad time (thankfully I've learned not to give in to that).

As far as specific drugs, probably something like this:
Cannabis-->MDMA (and some of its friends)-->Ketamine & nitrous-->possibly dmt

MDMA tends to have a reverse addiction quality for me. Once I use it, I'm put off from wanting some again for a long while.

Methylone, nitrous, 2C-B, and marijuana are all really addictive to me, I'll compulsively redose until I run out. I've also been addicted to mushrooms, but I can't imagine ever having that problem again or imagine most people ever dealing with it.

I used mushrooms... well... we'll say a lot, in huge amounts, very frequently for about a year (I got to the point where it felt really normal to be on them). Looking back I'd say that all the signs of addiction were there, really, though if I ever said something I'd sure people would have told me thats not possible.

I couldn't ever go back to that kind of use. I haven't taken any in years, and if I do again it would have to be a small amount.

Ketamine, definitely. My mouth started to water after coming down from the first time I did it. Fortunately I was experienced enough to take heed of the craving "warning bells" and refused any more.

I was using alot of 2-c-t-2, like daily use because it just seemed to make life better .

Amanita Muscaria, if you consider it a psychedelic. I really liked em and noticed a distinct withdrawel syndrome when I stopped using them. It reminded me of getting off of ghb.

2c-e, while on it i have the strongest urge to keep the experience going and going.

I've used 2C-T-7 nearly daily for months on end, but I never felt 'addicted' as there was no compulsion to do more. I was just constantly drunk/high/opiated and surrounded with people who had nothing better to do than trip with me all summer long. When I didn't feel like socializing I would not touch it.

Mushrooms were different, when I was using those frequently, I would skip going to work to do them. I'd also be stressed any time I didn't have some on hand just in case I wanted to dose.

S-isomer Ketamine's lustful lushness is far too kaptivating for my liking :\

So lucky to have had the chance to try it, though :)

I don't know if marijuana counts or not, but it's certainly habit-forming (I don't know if "addictive" is really the right term). Then again, I was a cigarette smoker before I smoked weed, so that may taint my perception of it.

For a period of a couple of months, I was doing Miprocin every weekend, both on Saturdays and Sundays. That was only because it was available. Once I ran out, I didn't miss it; I just looked for something else to do with my weekends (and it didn't even involve tripping!). You're up, you're down, you're done...nothing about it felt addictive, as fun as it was.