• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Addictive Psychedelic

I was addicted to Nitrous for SOLDID 3 MONTHS. Very addictive.... all i can say

Methamphetaimine aka "piko" in czech, It shoudln't make physical addiciton but the psychic is so trong their user will do ANYTHING to get that 1 dose. Damn.

Methamphetaimine aka "piko" in czech, It shoudln't make physical addiciton but the psychic is so trong their user will do ANYTHING to get that 1 dose. Damn.

Methamphetamine is most definitely not a psychedelic drug, lol.

marijuana is the most addictive if you count that.

if dossociatives can play too than id say K and MXE are pretty addicitve, but dissociatives tend to be more addicitive in general than 5ht psychs.

Ive gone on binges with 2c-i, LSD and DMT because they all feel good but i wouldnt consider them addicitive per se

For me it would be LSD for sure but I was always limited as it's extremely hard to come by here. There was a summer where we road tripped to pick up a bunch for ourselves and ended up tripping a couple times a week but this ends up leading to severely diminished trips which; in turn, makes it less addictive. It kind of has it's own "anti-addiction" mechanism I guess... Like most psychedelics do.

I had a friend fall HARD into K though. For a good few months he was doing it every day. Not just little social doses either, full on K-holes all the time. He'd go up to his room and we wouldn't see him again for the rest of the day.

In my experience Ketamine and Methoxetamine are both extremely psychologically addictive.

For serotonergic psychedelics, my personal pick would be freebase 4-HO-MPT. Freebasing it produced an intense rush, it only lasted about an hour via that route, and it was surprisingly socially manageable, so having 10g of it laying around with a limited shelf-life proved to be highly conducive to regular use.

MXE or Ketamine always make me want to redose, and I consider cannabis to be a psychedelic, and I also consider it to be pretty addictive, however not nearly as addictive as MXE or Ketamine. A few friends of mine are "addicted" to DMT, although I fail to see how this is possible. They say it's because of the intense rush followed by the euphoria that makes it addictive. They are far more experienced trippers than I, so I guess it's not something I can grasp just yet.

Addiction to psychedelics is a joke.

Sure you wanna trip again soon if you have had fun but it doesn't take much to dissuade yourself.

That said, I also consider THC a psychedelic so I'd say it has a weak psychological addiction for me.

The term addiction has a negative connotation. I think for a person to qualify as addicted they will be putting the drug before other important activities (work, friends, etc...), spending too much money on it, or letting it affect your health. Frequent use or a strong desire to use doesn't really make you an addict unless you meet the above criteria. The possibility of unpleasant trips (or the desire to optimize the setting) I think keeps some (a lot?) psychedelic users from abusive/addictive behavior.

More on the topic, I can find myself obsessing over any drug, psychedelic or not, if I had a good experience. The euphoric drugs, e.g. MDMA or stimulants, I find that I enjoy the experience no matter how shitty the setting is and I can really go off the deep end here. Psychedelics however, I wait tell the time is right ( or right enough ). But I certainly think about my next trip a lot. I agree that phens have more addiciton potential than trypts. I went through my stash of 2c-e three times faster than I planned and did such no-no's as skipping work a couple times and taking 100mg over 24 hours. With 4-aco-dmt I don't get these urges. With phens I now force myself to take extended breaks between times of heavy tripping.

I'd say nitrous or PCP is the most addictive. Nitrous is like crack in compulsiveness, hence hippy crack.Also I'd say PCP's as addictive as amphetamine.I could smoke sherm all day. And shermheads are almost like tweakers.

^ funny I'm about to do some balloons right now :cool:

I went a bit too far last night though, pushed the limits and did like 8 whippits in a row, passed out and fucked up on my glasses on the patio. At the time I remember vaguely thinking something odd was happening but I had no idea I'd fallen over. This is with noopept btw, so it definitely doesn't negatively affect N2o.

People seem to get a little hooked after their first trip, mind blown, let's do more kind of thing. The good thing about a psychedelic habit is eventually you'll have a trip that'll make you violently aware of the error of your ways.

Definitely, for me, vaporized simple tryptamines like DMT. There is basically no downside to a vaped DMT trip -- it's easy on the body and mind, with absolutely no comedown or hangover; it's not a huge time commitment, with the bulk of the trip lasting about five minutes; and it's extremely interesting and varied, such that no two trips are quite the same.

That's in the realm of 5HT2a agonist, classic psychedelics. If we're including NMDA antagonistic dissociatives, that's a whole different story. MXE would have to take the cake, in that case!

I have had a similar experience to theapplecore, short tryptamines can have a "why not" kind of feel, if you have an extra 40 minutes or something I can find myself vaping DMT, DPT or MET, maybe 5-meo-DMT which I find very euphoric but I have to make an emotional commitment for that one.

Since the thread name reffers to addictive psychedelics, not dissociatives which I'm sure there is plenty of info on here about how addictive they are already I'll stick to the 5HT2 agonists.

For me its not a specific psychedelic thats addictive but I am totally addicted to trying new psychedelics and new combinations of psychedelics. I get and try every one of them I can find, up to 43 now. Which has mostly been a pleasant and enlightening experience but has an isolating aspect aswell, expecialy from "normal people" who would think my brain must look like swiss cheese! (while they go binge drinking every week end instead)

Also I often find myself taking threshold doses of psychedelics and going about my daily business. Sometimes I tell the people I see during the day, often not though. Some psyches work well like this, I like 2C-D for this. Maybe an mg or two of DOM or DOC, for some reason I go with the phen's for this purpouse. Some days it works out well sometimes not. It's pretty funny when I forget I did it and then smoke some weed and start tripping. In a way it's really interesting but also again isolating, unhealthy to do as often as I do sometimes.

Also I often find myself taking threshold doses of psychedelics and going about my daily business. Sometimes I tell the people I see during the day, often not though. Some psyches work well like this, I like 2C-D for this. Maybe an mg or two of DOM or DOC, for some reason I go with the phen's for this purpouse. Some days it works out well sometimes not. It's pretty funny when I forget I did it and then smoke some weed and start tripping. In a way it's really interesting but also again isolating, unhealthy to do as often as I do sometimes.
Done this too, mainly with 2C-E, more recently with 25I-NBOMe. It can be fun but sometimes uncomfortable. Definitely not "addiction" but it can become a habit.