• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I'm prescribed 75mg capsules. It's fun to dose for a couple days, but you need to take breaks since the tolerance builds. I'll take it and take 2-3 days off and take it again at various doses. But I also take Kratom on days off so it doesn't bother me.

I also take Kratom
I do as well and take long breaks from gabapentinoids. Pregab once a month maybe and stopped the phenibut way back.
I do enjoy the buzz of a few hundred mgs occasionally. Nice to feel "drunk" and not drink. lol
Anyway ... thinking it's time for a cig and dose of bnz.
Best to ya.
Peace

It’s strange I can do 900mg every 2-3 days and have the same effects from a 1800-2100mg dose once a week. Did that make sense?

Take a break really does help, 5 days is more than enough to get that tolerance down.
If ghostfreak says tolerance goes down in a couple of days, I believe him! While I have never taken these things daily, I suspect the tolerance portion is a lot like THC. It goes away with just a few days of abstinence.

If ghostfreak says tolerance goes down in a couple of days, I believe him! While I have never taken these things daily, I suspect the tolerance portion is a lot like THC. It goes away with just a few days of abstinence.
Why thank you! Haha. Extended breaks are good but sometimes after a few days I just need something to take the edge off. Even smaller amounts (600-900mg) makes me a bit wobbly but anxiety is totally gone which is amazing.

Maybe I should do a longer post about Pregabalin and its uses and effects?

Maybe I should do a longer post about Pregabalin and its uses and effects?
Anything you type is of value GF. You certainly know pregabalin. And it shows occasional use keeps the effects fresh. Although my high end with this stuff is 300 mgs. And I end up taking gabapentin over the pregabalin I have. But hey if it keeps tolerance low I am all for it. I use to take gabapentin like twice a week a few years ago. Now more like twice a month. I think gabapentinoids can be very useful substances. On occasion I treat them like any other special drug.

Anything you type is of value GF. You certainly know pregabalin. And it shows occasional use keeps the effects fresh. Although my high end with this stuff is 300 mgs. And I end up taking gabapentin over the pregabalin I have. But hey if it keeps tolerance low I am all for it. I use to take gabapentin like twice a week a few years ago. Now more like twice a month. I think gabapentinoids can be very useful substances. On occasion I treat them like any other special drug.
Thank you for that, appreciated.

I also find 600-900 with 2-3 days apart still gives me that magic (heavy eyes, head, and rushes down the legs and arms). Also mad social skills.

I’ve learned a lot the past year about my own use. Anything from 900 to 1500mg can produce the same effects and for the same amount of time. I think I wasted a lot by going over into the 2000mg amount.

Plus I don’t mix anymore so that’s gotta help.

I take a gram at a time; give so many darn away it sucks. My mom is badly addicted to these - IDK what too do

And NEVER take these if you have epilepsy unless you have plenty of strong anticonvulsant. We are talking lorazepam or clonazepam

I take a gram at a time; give so many darn away it sucks. My mom is badly addicted to these - IDK what too do

And NEVER take these if you have epilepsy unless you have plenty of strong anticonvulsant. We are talking lorazepam or clonazepam
Gram?Never know someone to take such huge doses.Personaly me never exceeded 20mg diazepam daily.Clonazepam took just a few times-too strong for me.Never tried lorazepam...just lormetazepam....guess is simmilar 'cause the tablets are 1mg just like lorazepam.As to pregabalin the bigest daily dose i have taken is three 75mg capsules

Last edited:
Well I only take doses that large a couple of times a month, usually starting at a gram and slowly taking another half gram or more (total 1.5-2 grams at MOST) and, with my usual clonazepam and opioid, it feels fuckin' fantastic; sometimes even in opioid wd it, with benzodiazepines of the potent type and (for me personally) the nitro subtype, almost completely eliminates opioid wd, though again, despite being called an anticonvulsant, pregabalin and its analogoues and brothers and sisters are only effective at treating partial seizures, that is, myoclonic seizures, as opposed to full blown Tonic-Clonic

Even then it is a secondary treatment, as in, taken with another anticonvulsant

Another warning ⚠️, Keppra (leviteracitam) actually causes and/or increases anxiety, yet Depakote is actually synergistically relaxing, though Keppra is effective for grand mal (tonic clonic according to the latest DSM) amd petit Mal (Myoclonic)

Aside from those couple of times a month, I take 200-300mg, for secondary analgesic effects and because of the nice synergy with my primary RX meds (of which Pregabalin is one)

Although the next day after a binge take half a gram or at least a few hundred mgs to avoid a crash

BTW, anyone else heard about ketamine nasal spray? One of the enantiomers...

I don't get the hype

I have both sitting here

someone tell me the best dosage and timing on when to take each

change my mind

Start with half a gram, wait 40 minutes, then go up every half hour or so by 100-200mg till you get to where you want to be; this is advice for LYRICA (Pregabalin) regular, not CR

Have actually taken both generic and Brand name, because an addicted relative also gets them and Medicaid makes you get name brand (in GA, it also makes you get Brand Name Suboxone strips; it will not pay for generic strips or tablets

It does (or did) pay for the buccal one, Bunavail, I think

For gabapentin, it is more complex and, there is a reason gabapentin is not a federal controllled substance (only a few ridiculous states) while Lyrica is a CV RX only at the federal level.

Start with 800mg-1.2mg, depending on dosage strength 💪 (there are 100.g, 300mg, 400mg, all capsules, and the "Arnold's " (sic) 600mg, tablets only

After initial dose, wait 30-40minutes, amd redose, several hundred milligrams

Keep on until you feel better, though do not expect Lyrica results, amd for some people it takes massive amounts mixed with DOC to get any significant response. On the other hand, everyone I have ever known f'ing loves Pregabalin/Lyrica

If mixing with hard drugs cut dosage in half for either, OR for Lyrica go much slower until you know how your body responds - YOU can always take more, never (almost) less

Hope that helps

We should be going dark soon, hope you are well, Captains Heroin, Chris and all the fallen soldiers who selflessly helped so may people so much. God bless you all

Peace, hoping to enjoy some Pregabalin myself in the next 24 hours amd make headway on my FFV ultra LLG run 😎