• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

How’s everyone doing from this last post in May?

My usage has went up and down the past while, mixing with other substances (Taps and Diazepam) which is def not recommended. Only two I can take together is the Pregabalin and Diazepam - and the benzo in low doses like under 40mg.

Yeah kinda fucked up and took too many vals instead of the other way round (more Pregabalin and less Vals).
If I dose .5mg benz and 100mg preab it puts me in a state of a very long lasting sedation.
Have too much of both to make it a habit and forego the pregab for weeks.
Bnz everyday.

Glad I found this thread.

Does anyone know how effective redosing this drug is? I had 600mg before dinner and didn't get the full effect. Just had another dose after a work out hoping i catch the effect of the second dose.

Glad I found this thread.

Does anyone know how effective redosing this drug is? I had 600mg before dinner and didn't get the full effect. Just had another dose after a work out hoping i catch the effect of the second dose.
No, what is the point?, that is almost like chasing the Dragon you will spike your tollerance even higher or you will binge on high doses couple of days and than diminishing returns, or mental why did I do it?

you will stretch your supply and achieve nothing if you take more on the job.
So you can try with maybe anoter 300mg or even higher if you know what you are doing meaning tollerance, don't drive, don't take another downers or if you go in that seizure mini jerks state take 5mg diazepam If you work with people try to forsee that manic state that can come with higher dosages so if you feel ok
Don't take another dose, If you feel uncomfortablle on 600mg, you shouldn't if you are nor addicted to very high dosages?

pregabalin in sweet spot and if you know where you at with meditation, or astral projection can put me in a very let's say that sometimes helps when you find another way of using med that is prescribed to you and that gose with a lot of side effects to tunnel it for expanding your awareness

patterning was somethinh I saw and could never express to anyone and it's only with pregabalin and Phenibut moreso Phenibut withdrawals that are like these forceful entries to seeing these energies or glutaminergic storm, that creates gut inflamation where well with substance abstinence chemistry of brains and body's is showing some interesting colors and patterns that I saw cause I was glued to a TV while I was in those withdrawals

Btw sorry for a little navigational turn in topic but I think there are some of you out there that experienced these and that is only with Gabapentinoid type withdrawals not benzo as much just Baclofen, GBL-H, Phenibut and pregabalin as gabapentin

stay safe and wait till you are done with work mate and then enjoy at home with another dose, you will stretch your supply and achieve nothing if you take more as you will get more from enjoying the dose from home.

I'm not at work? I'm sat at home watching TV. And as i already stated i'm not using daily or addicted to this drug. I just enjoy sometimes having something to chill. I am trying to avoid benzos and other drugs.

Re dosing does absolutely nothing and here I am wasting pills again. Argh. Got like 4 15 strips left so need to relax, wasted 10 300mg in last 2 hours. Great.

Anyone else feel the same?

Re dosing does absolutely nothing and here I am wasting pills again. Argh. Got like 4 15 strips left so need to relax, wasted 10 300mg in last 2 hours. Great.

Anyone else feel the same?

You've had 3000mg in the last 2 hours? Surely that's getting a bit ridiculous dose wise.

Anything more than 600mg a day just started to seem quite pointless to me. Like it wasn't adding anything good to the experience.

I'm not at work? I'm sat at home watching TV. And as i already stated i'm not using daily or addicted to this drug. I just enjoy sometimes having something to chill. I am trying to avoid benzos and other drugs.
OK, sorry but redosing is the thing that leads to addiction, especially with hyperbolic tolerance of pregabalin
nothing other than just anxiolitic proberties that remains with redosing

You've had 3000mg in the last 2 hours? Surely that's getting a bit ridiculous dose wise.

Anything more than 600mg a day just started to seem quite pointless to me. Like it wasn't adding anything good to the experience.

I concur once i got above 600mgs i started to get these weird side effects that really took away from the experience and made it less enjoyable. Ive found that Pregabalin should only be used one day a month in around a 600mg dose and doing so provided such a euphoric high, one of my favorites.

But even after just second day on it the magic is so much less its just not even worth it, kind of makes it anti-abusable to a degree. Was thinking about ordering another 10g of powder soon, really miss it i havent taken any in like 6-8 months if i had some now it would surely be amazing. Really loves mixing it with FXE, it was incredibly euphoric.

OK, sorry but redosing is the thing that leads to addiction, especially with hyperbolic tolerance of pregabalin
nothing other than just anxiolitic proberties that remains with redosing
Yeah I was mainly doing it for the anxiolytic effects as they’re more pronounced in higher doses but the main effects diminish after 1500mg or so for me.

Addiction I keep thinking ‘am I’? But I can go for weeks or months without it and then binge it for a while. Hard to pin done this one. Prescribed it twice a day and it does help yeah, helps with anxiety great.

But I can go for weeks or months without it and then binge it for a while.
Thats good and try not to be on it if you can and you do!!
dou you feel any rebound anxiety after?,,,or bettween those binges?

So it help with anxiety than that is the biggest issue that bothers me cause anxiety is hell for me, I was in some heavy pains but anxiety is the thing that makes me incapable of executing tasks, even watch TV I loose concentration......let me just rephrase that all in past sense but you get the point!

pregabalin was intended for pain which is not very very good in that as tinittus and those jerks, later it was I think became GAD mad also, but when taking for years I tend to also loose track but that is like once or two days in a row maybe twice a month break
otherwise i get very agrressive, than those frickin RLS worse than from buprenorphine, similar to benzos.

But now all may think look again horror story and it is cliche cause there are times I could easily stopped, as also fast tapers only worked on me. slow taper is just torture for what??

So do you take any med inbetween?

Thats good and try not to be on it if you can and you do!!
dou you feel any rebound anxiety after?,,,or bettween those binges?

So it help with anxiety than that is the biggest issue that bothers me cause anxiety is hell for me, I was in some heavy pains but anxiety is the thing that makes me incapable of executing tasks, even watch TV I loose concentration......let me just rephrase that all in past sense but you get the point!

pregabalin was intended for pain which is not very very good in that as tinittus and those jerks, later it was I think became GAD mad also, but when taking for years I tend to also loose track but that is like once or two days in a row maybe twice a month break
otherwise i get very agrressive, than those frickin RLS worse than from buprenorphine, similar to benzos.

But now all may think look again horror story and it is cliche cause there are times I could easily stopped, as also fast tapers only worked on me. slow taper is just torture for what??

So do you take any med inbetween?
Am prescribed Mirtazapine same Pizotifen to be taken at night but that's about it.

Used to abuse benzos but try my hardest not to get them these days. If I stick to Pregabalin then it's all good.

Anxiety kills me, physically and mentally. For example the other day was terrible I was a mess with it. Couldn't focus, couldn't do simple tasks ugh fuck anxiety.

Still feeling effects from a stupid and dangerous amount of Pregabalin yesterday. More like a head high, way more social than usual still and wanting to do and talk more. Appetite has returned to normal thank god.

Also it seems to block caffeine effects which is interesting and I never noticed it until now.

Also it seems to block caffeine effects which is interesting and I never noticed it until now.
Not being funny but depending on dose it may dampen effects of most things... cept those substances that are suggested not to be taken with it.
It's definitely dose dependant imo/e.
I love the effects but know it is not sustainable for recreational purposes.
Be safe, yes?

I never noticed Lyrica blocking caffeine. Had my caffeine today actually, along with some TAK-653, bromantane, and then I had some Lyrica. And some weed too. Coming off of what I think was Covid, and today was the best I've felt in about 5 days. The chemicals helped I think. :ROFLMAO:

I never noticed Lyrica blocking caffeine. Had my caffeine today actually, along with some TAK-653, bromantane, and then I had some Lyrica. And some weed too. Coming off of what I think was Covid, and today was the best I've felt in about 5 days. The chemicals helped I think. :ROFLMAO:
Take a break really does help, 5 days is more than enough to get that tolerance down.