Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To do:
My own DMT extraction.
Seems simple enough. On my way to The Nexus.

so now its legitimately stormin' real bad i guess
thunder+lightning, i mean.
strange...rather sudden...
i still dont feel tired.
but i feel calm.

Updated list of things found in my room whilst cleaning: leopard print unitard, and a hello kitty lip gloss that glows when you push the bottom.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised. :\

my room is a mess.
ima sit in my garage and smoke a few cigarettes..
i probably should cut back on smoking..but honestly it seems IME easier to quit doing amphet than it is to quit using tobacco.

yeah im gonna bounce and go to bed
when i've got idle time, i get compulsions/cravings to do things that arent real good
mostly snorting amphetamines.

LSD and mushrooms are tied for me ATM.

make sure the area has proper ventilation if youre using a solvent like naphtha.

safety first, bruv <3

Yea, I gotta find somewhere that I can get away with doing an extraction though.

Last edited:
OMIGOSH! >< Working has been taking up half my days, and then I've had friends from out of town come in and stuff, so I'm sorry I haven't been in the social in a few days! :(

@tweaky: I am catching up on your light shows right now! I'm preparing to be amazed. ^^

@llama: I've been through a lot of stuff (life tragedies, mental disorders), and a lot of downward spirals (hating myself, wanting to destroy my body, etc) so I can understand what you're dealing with. I don't know the exact causes, but if you ever want to talk or vent or just get things off your chest, you're more than welcome to use me as an ear/shoulder/whatever-you-need. *hugs* I'm glad you realized that bit about amphetamines; it's a wise realization.

@Keaton: (This is from a few pages back...) I have no idea who could have voted "no." Certainly not the same person who did last time... >.> Also, I'm shooting you a PM, so keep an eye out for it.

@StarStruck: I love cleaning out my room and finding all kinds of crazy things. A leopard print unitard, though? XD That made me laugh.

@All the others around: Sorry I don't have anything specific to say to y'all, but I've missed everyone!!

OMIGOSH! >< Working has been taking up half my days, and then I've had friends from out of town come in and stuff, so I'm sorry I haven't been in the social in a few days! :(

@tweaky: I am catching up on your light shows right now! I'm preparing to be amazed. ^^

At least youre working! Employment is fucked over here :|

Be amazed =D

To do:
My own DMT extraction.
Seems simple enough. On my way to The Nexus.

Do it! Shit just takes forever, and you will get a lot of DMT. Like it just keeps yielding, and yielding, and yielding...

Status
Not open for further replies.