Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fuck yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love the newest lightshows, Tweaky!! And the music you choose is so awesome, too. I'm going to have to make a playlist out of all of them just so I'll have something to listen to/watch during my next roll... Whenever that happens. >< It was supposed to happen this weekend/tonight, but everything went dry so it probably won't. So upsetting.

PS - I was indeed amazed.

Guys I need help. I'm in quite a pickle. Should I drop MDA or MDMA at the next dubstep event I go to?

never sampled MDA
heres some advice from a llama:
dnb>wub wub wub wub wub bro wub wub wub

Honestly I love the combo of both of them. I'd say if you have access to MDA drop that at a dubstep show.

I absolutely love the newest lightshows, Tweaky!! And the music you choose is so awesome, too. I'm going to have to make a playlist out of all of them just so I'll have something to listen to/watch during my next roll... Whenever that happens. >< It was supposed to happen this weekend/tonight, but everything went dry so it probably won't. So upsetting.

PS - I was indeed amazed.

Guys I need help. I'm in quite a pickle. Should I drop MDA or MDMA at the next dubstep event I go to?

MDA!

LSDMDMA&9744962 said:
never sampled MDA
heres some advice from a llama:
dnb>wub wub wub wub wub bro wub wub wub
DNB is alright. For me I enjoy listening to it more then dancing.
Honestly I love the combo of both of them. I'd say if you have access to MDA drop that at a dubstep show.

I think I might do that. Never tried the combo though, I'll have to look into that. But I have enough MDA where that wouldn't be necessary haha.

Alrighty tweaky looks like its MDA :D

When I first started rolling MDA/MDMA pills were everywhere... now all there is is these bowling balls. I miss taking MDA bombs. take a high enough dose you'll be tripping a bit :)

When I first started rolling MDA/MDMA pills were everywhere... now all there is is these bowling balls. I miss taking MDA bombs. take a high enough dose you'll be tripping a bit :)

Ya I don't take pills anymore. Too sketch for me :)
But I loved the visuals I got the first time(only time) I've tried MDA. I could see the bass sound waves and it was amazing.

@freehugs, well then take more :)

Haha I know I plan on it. Don't think I'll be trying the combo though since I love both of those chemicals in their separate ways. And I plan on bombing all of my MDMA next time the opportunity presents itself. Probably at a festy :D

I don't take MDxx to festivals.. Just shrooms or any other psych I stumble on

Ive only taken MDMA at one event, it was amazing but I can honestly say that I prefer tripping at events :)

Well, I've never tried MDA and I am in love with MDMA...so my vote is probably quite obvious. ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.