Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fuck yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never done anything in a public place other than a tiny threshold dose of MDMA... granted, I've walked to a park by the river multiple times while tripping on LSD, but that was only part of the trip. I've never experienced an entire trip in a public domain, much less a lively thing like a festival or rave.

Also, @tweaky, we're trying to find some stuff, but our connect hasn't been answering our calls for a while. (Even when we're just trying to get a hold of him to hang out and stuff - we're casual friends and all.) Makes me sad. :( I wish I could find out where people got their stuff directly, so that I didn't have to work through a middle-man.

Same here. Although if I'm going with a lady friend, MDMA for sure.

Oh, yeah definately! If I was going with a lady friend, that would be my choice and maybe a low dose of LSD thrown in as well.

I've never done anything in a public place other than a tiny threshold dose of MDMA... granted, I've walked to a park by the river multiple times while tripping on LSD, but that was only part of the trip. I've never experienced an entire trip in a public domain, much less a lively thing like a festival or rave.

Also, @tweaky, we're trying to find some stuff, but our connect hasn't been answering our calls for a while. (Even when we're just trying to get a hold of him to hang out and stuff - we're casual friends and all.) Makes me sad. :( I wish I could find out where people got their stuff directly, so that I didn't have to work through a middle-man.

Tripping at events is a way different experience. If youre experienced and can handle a good dose of LSD without any problems, then youll be fine at an event.

Maybe its a sign to get some RCs ;)

Shall I use my money for k or 2cb? I'm not sure on this...

2C-B! K is awesome, but I enjoyed 2C-B more.

Physical Therapy time :| Be back later.

Shroomies can go good with an event, tho nature is their intended domain imo

Oh, yeah, definitely looking into the option of RCs right now, tweaky. Deeeeeeefinitely. Just gotta figure out which one(s) and all... Might be going into this research with some friends, so I have to get their opinions, too.

Oh, yeah, definitely looking into the option of RCs right now, tweaky. Deeeeeeefinitely. Just gotta figure out which one(s) and all... Might be going into this research with some friends, so I have to get their opinions, too.

Ever heard of aMT? I'm buying some as soon as I save up enough money.

2Cs, methylone and mephedrone.
and 4FA-4FMA.
ive herd they're nice
2Cs is just plain psyches tho
i may have tried methylone and or mephedrone.
yea hugs.
issue (to some at least) is that aMT is schedule 1

LSDMDMA&9745061 said:
2Cs, methylone and mephedrone.
and 4FA-4FMA.
ive herd they're nice
2Cs is just plain psyches tho
i may have tried methylone and or mephedrone.
yea hugs.
issue (to some at least) is that aMT is schedule 1

Just gotta find the right seller ;)

So... my phone appears to be missing....

I swear. Sometimes... Being an alcoholic has it's disadvantages...

I will never.....NEVER do mushies at a show again. Went to see beats antique one night, ate and unknown amount of powder left over from a zip i had. Ended up wiggin out, couldnt escape the noise, though i was stuck and wouldnt be able to get home.

It was turrible.

Candyflip on the other hand.....OH YES. Id do it all the time if it wasnt for the adverse effects of prolonged lsd and mdma use.

Bat Guano and Seaweed extract are Lucy, Molly, and Mary's food for the next 6 weeks =D

Bat Guano and Seaweed extract are Lucy, Molly, and Mary's food for the next 6 weeks =D

NSFW:
GUANOOOOOOOOOOO
images

^ lol. I saw some clip of jim carrey on the today show, funny dude.

Should be researching some 4-aco-dipt myself sometime next week :)

MDPV as well, though I'm a little more wary of trying that one, considering I'll have 2g of the stuff.

Even though its not an RC, 2C-B is very fun. You might want to try finding that as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.