• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. awh its hufflepuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you know normally i am not a fan of tearitdown?
apparently we've met
except the diggity i met i actually liked if i remember right

I met multiple bluelighters walking around EDC this weekend, not even intentionally- I kept meeting people on psychedelics and MDMA who were rather schooled, and at some point we'd say "are you on Bluelight?"..."yeah I'm Bsiren"..."wait, you're Bsiren?? The ecstasy chick??!" LOL, I felt so special.

LSDMDMA&9777146 said:
well you know normally i am not a fan of tearitdown?
apparently we've met
except the diggity i met i actually liked if i remember right

Well I was candyflipping, which means I am possessed by the god Ra until I am not messed up anymore. I only remember some parts...most...some parts. I was at the dance tent like 35-40% of the time. The rest was me wandering. I can't believe you didn't want the molly/sass mixture I had. It was awesome as fuck. So awesome, in fact, that I snorted 95% of it. Now my tolerance is through the stratosphere. LOL :!

WELL HAD I KNOWN IT WAS YOU I WOULDA GLADLY TAKEN WHAT YOU OFFERED.
i was like "random diggity....i dunno..."
cause i was off my fuckin ass, i had .19 of those moonrockz in me, finest batch of molly i've ever had.
so you're SURE that was you?

Yeah, I'm working a week in a row this week... I'm really surprised that I randomly have 3 days off...and that's including the 4th (which I was totally expecting, and kind of wanting, to work). But that just means I can binge on celebrating. ;P

When do you have an off day, Keaton? Eight days in a row can be pretty crazy...try not to tire yourself out~

What is Q&A?

Also, what have y'all been up to? It feels like it's been FOREVER! ><

It has been forever in Internet time :p

I get the day off on Wednesday weeeeeeeeee :)
But then I'm back to work on Thursday.:|

LSDMDMA&9777159 said:
WELL HAD I KNOWN IT WAS YOU I WOULDA GLADLY TAKEN WHAT YOU OFFERED.
i was like "random diggity....i dunno..."
cause i was off my fuckin ass, i had .19 of those moonrockz in me, finest batch of molly i've ever had.
so you're SURE that was you?

What color headband was I wearing?

i dont remember....white?
was shirtless right?
ya boy llama was just dressed in regular clothes of course, on the hill at the way way end of the dnb stage

LSDMDMA&9777164 said:
i dont remember....white?
was shirtless right?
ya boy llama was just dressed in regular clothes of course, on the hill at the way way end of the dnb stage

Trick question. I was wearing two different colored headbands at different points that night.

well i dont remember
i'm still trying to make sense of whether or not i actually met you

LSDMDMA&9777174 said:
well i dont remember
i'm still trying to make sense of whether or not i actually met you

I was trying to meet up with MyDoorsAreOpen but my phone died too early.

I would definitely like to meet some BL'ers one day. I would especially love to roll with the peeps in this thread!!

Which makes me want molly again now. Probably a good thing I don't have a regular supply. I would be much more likely to use irresponsibly... 8) I'd like to say I'd be responsible...but it would probably be much more difficult than being responsible because I have no other choice.

Also, my Ambien is starting to kick in. So expect my posts to get loopier/tipsy-sounding from here on out... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.