• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. awh its hufflepuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm working a week in a row this week... I'm really surprised that I randomly have 3 days off...and that's including the 4th (which I was totally expecting, and kind of wanting, to work). But that just means I can binge on celebrating. ;P

When do you have an off day, Keaton? Eight days in a row can be pretty crazy...try not to tire yourself out~

What is Q&A?

Also, what have y'all been up to? It feels like it's been FOREVER! ><

Muffin, were talking about the Q&A thread in The Lounge.

Nothing much, just school. Had some fun this weekend. Got shitfaced with some friends at my house, they left and left me bunch of vodka, then I proceeded to get more shitfaced :)

I will venture into The Lounge one day...

I think you said something about midterms the other day?? Or am I completely wrong?

What kind of vodka was it? The good kind if you drank a ton of it, I hope!! I had some drinks the other night..stayed out with friends later than I expected...and then had work at 7 in the morning. XD But...mmm...lemon drop shots are so good!

Soooooooo, get to the dental office, get all mentally prepared to get this shit done, only to find out it was A FUCKING CONSOLTATION!!!!! WHY THE HELL DID I GO TO THE OTHER DENTIST AND HAVE THEM DO THE SAME SHIT YOU GUYS DID!?

I return july 11th....im getting hella pain-meds, dey fawkd uup

edit: hopefully bakon vodka!

Muffin: The lounge is not a place for the faint of heart

Sounds like a good day imo.

Twas a great day.

I will venture into The Lounge one day...

I think you said something about midterms the other day?? Or am I completely wrong?

What kind of vodka was it? The good kind if you drank a ton of it, I hope!! I had some drinks the other night..stayed out with friends later than I expected...and then had work at 7 in the morning. XD But...mmm...lemon drop shots are so good!

Yeah, I had my midterm today. I did alright, I wasnt expecting that great of a grade (I hate Windows Server :|).

It was Prestige Vodka. I like all vodka, its my favorite alcohol. I drank like a liter of it by myself haha =D

Crown Royal & Agwa FTW

NSFW:

48d5a3de52328a2a7533ef33a7ed06ed.jpg

agwa-a-new-liqueur-made-from-coca-leaves-is-giving-valley-barflies-a-boost.2284385.40.jpg

unless you're going to post teh nudies in there. then you can see muh hip valleys!!!!!!

also i think i should be nominated for cutest boy on BL...too many hairy middle aged lookin dudes. :p

Crown Royal is good, but I'm not too great at drinking any whiskey, really... But I can enjoy most. Just not in large quantities. Most of my friends hate it all, though. Even Crown!! It's ridiculous.

Absolute Citron is one of my favorite alcohols, though. And light rum. Those are the two I am best at drinking straight.

Somehow I now want some Moscato... >.>

@RLB: Hip valleys?

And I haven't seen a picture of you so I can't say, but the few I have seen are all younger and cute to me!

welllll, if you werent so anti social maybe they would. go to the mall, talk to some bitches...not that hard, worst thing that can happen is they just walk away. In that case they are too much of a bitch for your time.

Muffin: I kinda like em too, at first i didnt because they wernt all the way through but then they got shoved through INVOLUNTARILY and now i kinda like em haha, hopefully i can pick up some lime green plugs to fit in there.

Lime green+white(or blue)=sex

I have nothing to say to you about that Llama. Enough has been said.

Gloves should be here hopefully tmrw or wed. THEN ITS TIME TO SIT IN MY BATHROOM AND GLOVE TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.