Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. awh its hufflepuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else see the 2nd EDC death?
i thought it was ironic the kind of roll the guy took was a "running man" and he ended up running out on a highway and getting killed

ok i threw the link to the vid in the pill testing q& a area... first time testing molly.. just making sure thats all...any input greatley appreciated....

Let me go to my car and check my test kit, but I'm fairly certain it will only fizzle if there is DXM or a piperazine in the cut. (Little known tip about testing for pipes too, since there is no legit "pipes" test kit)

That reminds me... I need to save up and make sure I have the money to buy a testing kit. I'm going to be buying some 2Cs soon, I think...so which kit would be the best to use for either 2Cs or MDMA?

i thought strong molly fizzles but i've never tested.
i'm happy you asked for my opinion though
marquis muffin

yea thats what i thought,, and read..... figured i would throw vid results rather then just words

Videos are better than words so you were right. Unfortunately it appears your MDMA is not complete pure. DXM cuts are becoming increasingly common these days. I can't say it's definite, but it's most likely (95%) a DXM or piperazine cut. DXM turns grey, and pipes do not change colors so both can be easily masked by the purple > black reaction of MDMA. I tested MDMA three (two? I forget lololol) days ago that did fizz when I applied a drop of the marquis reagent.

"The DXM reaction is typically slower, with about a five-second delay before it begins to change slowly from gray to black. An ecstasy-like substance will usually begin changing color immediately, sometimes even bubbling and fizzing in the beginning (which usually happens with pure powder in gel caps). However, this is not always the case" got that from another report... mm interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.