• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. awh its hufflepuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i just wish i weighed more than 150....im thinking im going to start on some protein shakes, do some simple work outs and see if i can but on some more muscle...doubtful due to my insane metabolism but we can try.

Gloves should be here hopefully tmrw or wed. THEN ITS TIME TO SIT IN MY BATHROOM AND GLOVE TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 5' x 1' mirror that I lay on its side at an angle against my wall so I dont have to use the bathroom :) Great for naked gloving ;)

A) How does "white + lime green (blue) = sex?" B) FILM YOUR GLOVING!! I love tweaky's videos (speaking of which, have you made any more lately, tweaky??) and would love to see your talents, too!!

C) And most importantly... LOOKIT WHAT I HAVE!!
NSFW:
110627-215953.jpg

U jelly?

im buying a mirror.....or taking the one out of my bathroom, either way i need one.

by white and limegreen im speaking of color combos. Everything i wear is usually centered around one of those 3 colors...unless its laundry day

as for if im jelly?

NSFW:
IM SO FUCKING JELLY

A) How does "white + lime green (blue) = sex?" B) FILM YOUR GLOVING!! I love tweaky's videos (speaking of which, have you made any more lately, tweaky??) and would love to see your talents, too!!

C) And most importantly... LOOKIT WHAT I HAVE!!

U jelly?

I recorded one of Thursday when I was stoned, didnt like it. Recorded another on Friday when I was wasted, didnt like it. Theyre both uploaded but I just dont like them. Ill drop them your way in a PM.

Is that what I think it is?! 8o I dont know what it is........

It totally is. Found a 6-pack of them at Wal-Mart for $1.08 today!! I am also eating Mac 'N' Cheese for dinner. I am such a child sometimes. X3

Tearitdown, you dont happen to wear a handband do you?
i'm still wondering if i actually ended up talking to you for a few mins at starscape.

LSDMDMA&9777109 said:
Tearitdown, you dont happen to wear a handband do you?
i'm still wondering if i actually ended up talking to you for a few mins at starscape.

Oh, I know we chilled.

I wasn't sure if you knew.

THAT WAS YOU?
are you srs?
cause it COULD JUST HAVE BEEN THE MOLLY IN ME
but i thought you were a cool guy...
dnb hill at night, i was chillin with my friend too?
you couldnta known it was me though could you?
i dont remember saying anything about BL...
and if that was you i regret not doin wat i was offered then, i didnt cause i figured it wouldnt be legit from some random diggity

Ooooh...it's KoolAid Burst!!

I just had a semi-random thought. If someone were to be rolling during their wedding ceremony, I think they would literally explode from the happiness.

Niiiiiice :)

If they were able to even walk down the aisle and stand there during the ceremony haha.

Keaton, I know :(
And if I troll, then you get mad at me :|

LSDMDMA&9777124 said:
THAT WAS YOU?
are you srs?
cause it COULD JUST HAVE BEEN THE MOLLY IN ME
but i thought you were a cool guy...
dnb hill at night, i was chillin with my friend too?

The whole time I was thinking, "I have a feeling this is llama, but I don't think he lives anywhere near me..."

I live like 3-4 hrs away from starscape. lololol

how'd you think it was me lol?
i thought you were just some random diggity
i dont remember most of the night
i was like an hour away

Status
Not open for further replies.