• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. awh its hufflepuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DXM reaction is typically slower, with about a five-second delay before it begins to change slowly from gray to black. An ecstasy-like substance will usually begin changing color immediately, sometimes even bubbling and fizzing in the beginning (which usually happens with pure powder in gel caps). However, this is not always the case.,,, got that form another report... mm interesting...

They are talking about the color change I believe. It will fizz INSTANTLY.

Marquis will test both 2Cs (2C-D, 2C-C, and 2C-I) as well as molly properly? They'd be tested separately of course, not as a mix...

Marquis will test both 2Cs (2C-D, 2C-C, and 2C-I) as well as molly properly? They'd be tested separately of course, not as a mix...

Marquis is 2C-B and 2C-I (Both can have the same exact test result). Mecke can test for 2C-T-x compounds.

Read my PM snowboarder... TearItDown you are WAY off. Fizzing is DXM... where'd ya hear that one... -_-

NSFW:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It says it on my Marquis Test Kit Booklet.

Where'd you hear your nonsense? lol

I have a feeling this is gonna turn into one of those, "Ignore facts to protect self image" sort of thing. EZ Test supports what I said. Go find your own scientist, chitown.

So Fast Five was so set up for a sixth installment, which is already in the process :|

;) I still like to create a "like" button, I even say it in conversations. LOL

Tis a fun night...hopefully my melatonin will kick in and I'll actually get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Indeed it is :) Got it from Megatron Vomit v2 by Cyberoptics. Actually I got pretty much the whole tracklist haha. Gonna download the tracks from v3 tomorrow. Couldnt find the tracklist for v1 though :(

And I is going to sleep. Goodnight fellow Ecstasy Discussers.

Status
Not open for further replies.