• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone done any regent testing with verified MXE?

Maybe someone has posted regent pics before but this thread is in its 16th iteration, I wouldn't know where to start. I have two old batches of MXE too that I could possibly regent test and compare once it arrives, but if someone has pictures of their experiences with testing it then I'd greatly appreciate if they could show me.

Last edited:
My vendor offers two types of MXE now available, one being a European source and one being a Chinese source. The pills are pressed into 25 mg tablets so I cannot verify the difference of look between the two batches.

The European source (yellow pill) is definitely more calm and dreamy the be the Chinese source (white pill). The white pills are much kore energetic and make me a lot more social. The yellow ones make me melt into whatever piece of furniture I am closest to. I just want to explore the inner workings of my mind and watch the visuals behind closed eyes. Both very high in quality, though the European source is actually twice as expensive and for obvious reasons.

Yeah I think I'll be dosing about 25 mgs or so tonight and watching a movie. I can't decide.

My vendor offers two types of MXE now available, one being a European source and one being a Chinese source. The pills are pressed into 25 mg tablets so I cannot verify the difference of look between the two batches.

The European source (yellow pill) is definitely more calm and dreamy the be the Chinese source (white pill). The white pills are much kore energetic and make me a lot more social. The yellow ones make me melt into whatever piece of furniture I am closest to. I just want to explore the inner workings of my mind and watch the visuals behind closed eyes. Both very high in quality, though the European source is actually twice as expensive and for obvious reasons.

Yeah I think I'll be dosing about 25 mgs or so tonight and watching a movie. I can't decide.

Nothing can be said for certain, of course, but I've heard it alleged that most "MXE" from China is actually MXM. MXE is illegal there, and on another board someone went ahead and had "MXE" from two different Chinese labs tested--both were MXM.

I haven't tried MXM, but I believe it's supposed to be quite stimulating? Could fit your description.

I think MXM is supposed to be less stimulating than MXE (according to the mxm thread). The differences described above seem to roughly match different types of mxe that were around before mxm was even synthesised (all speculation though)

I just snorted an estimated 30-40mg MXE while already tripping hard on 200mcg LSD. I feel great but this combination is fucking ridiculous. 8o

Yeah, MXE + LSD really caught me off guard when I tried the combination for the first time. The synergy is INTENSE. If I were to do this combo again, I would do maybe 1/2 or even 1/4 my usual dose of each.

I remember, at the peak, I was feeling really nauseous, so I went into my bathroom to throw up, and the experience of vomiting seemed to have this entirely new dimension to it, like my physical body was intertwined with a spiritual realm, and these evil forces were making me sick, and my vomiting was purging my soul of these demons. It was amazing, similar to ayahuasca really.

On the other hand, I remember combining MXE and 4-AcO-DMT without things getting too terribly strange. Hm.

Last edited:
I think MXM is supposed to be less stimulating than MXE (according to the mxm thread). The differences described above seem to roughly match different types of mxe that were around before mxm was even synthesised (all speculation though)

Yeah no doubt that it is indeed MXE. Though I would like to try MXM some time as a less stimulating dissociative is right up my alley :)

I remember, at the peak, I was feeling really nauseous, so I went into my bathroom to throw up, and the experience of vomiting seemed to have this entirely new dimension to it, like my physical body was intertwined with a spiritual realm, and these evil forces were making me sick, and my vomiting was purging my soul of these demons. It was amazing, similar to ayahuasca really.

On the other hand, I remember combining MXE and 4-AcO-DMT without things getting too terribly strange. Hm.

Agreed, very ayahuasca like in my experience too. potent and bizarre synergy... Never seen visuals that compare to that intensity either

Weird, I have never found LSD and MXE to have any particular synergy... in fact when I combined a hit with MXE once, I thought the acid was bunk until the MXE wore off and then I had a great, normal LSD trip, it was like the two couldn't happen at the same time. I've also added MXE partway through LSD trips before and it was like I felt them both separately, no synergy at all. It's unlike MXE with almost anything else. Interestingly, to the post a couple above, when I combined MXE and 4-AcO-DMT the result was incredibly synergistic, beautifully, powerfully so. Same with 4-AcO-DET and MXE.

Yeah, MXE + LSD really caught me off guard when I tried the combination for the first time. The synergy is INTENSE. If I were to do this combo again, I would do maybe 1/2 or even 1/4 my usual dose of each.

There's a lot of dopamine receptor stimulation going on with this combo. Unlike 4-AcO-DMT and every other classical psychedelic, LSD is a fairly powerful dopamine agonist. MXE is believed to be a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and agonist.

I have done MXE+4-AcO-DMT, MXE+2C-E and MXE+DPT. These combinations were nowhere near as ridiculous as MXE+LSD. I'm sure it's the dopamine.

Chhh yeah right! MXE+DPT is a combo of extremely high caliber! If you IM a good dose of both at once, ohhhh shit! Only thing that might be better is if you add LSD, mescaline, 2c-E, or all three!;)

anybody else feel MXE and Mother ayahuasca are closely connected? the mother spirit visited me last night while mediating on MXe. i made a thread about it

The one thing that sucks with MXE is the memory issues when you do it too often. The last couple times I got it I couldn't really control my usage, but I don't plan on using it like that in the future. I hadn't had it in almost a year so it was like discovering it for the first time again. Anyway, the past month seems to have passed in a flash and it's not that I don't remember events but I don't remember them in relation to when they occured. Something that happened to me a week ago, could've been 3 weeks ago for all I know. It's all jumbled together. Not really any physical issues after going through like 1.5 grams in the past month or so. Dosages were plugged for the most part. The first gram seemed especially clean on my body and crazily euphoric, it kept reminding me of MDMA in a way, at sub-hole doses.

I can tell the afterglow is finally starting to dissipate, which sucks but thankfully some great 2C-B trips have taken over. The dissociative afterglow is really my optimal state of being though, sometimes I'll drift off, but for the most part I feel more alive than ever. The absence of any fear is a staple of the afterglow and this manifests throughout your life in positive ways, most notably your social life. I'm going to get some more 3-MeO-PCP soon, as it does more for moderating my drug consumption than anything else I've found, except for perhaps cannabis. I'll try to keep MXE to a once every three weeks thing for recreation and the 3-MeO-PCP as a sort of antidepressant since it's fulfills that function for a much longer period of time after a comparable session. I look forward to combining these two, along with some other dissociatives starting to make rounds and ketamine which I will be getting soon for the first time ever. I'm very excited as it definitely looks like it will be a summer to remember for dissociative enthusiasts.

I'm very excited as it definitely looks like it will be a summer to remember for dissociative enthusiasts.

Summer of love!

In regards to mother aya and mxe, yes they are connected but she said to keep it hush hush. Oh wait, let me put my tin foil hat on so they won't find out..

4 HO MET + MXE combined well
5-MEO-DIPT + MXE was great!!! A 10 minute hot flash in the middle of it though

4 ACO DMT + MXE was a horrible, breathing was really hard and terrifying might of just been individual.

AL- LAD + MXE / LSD + MXE both strange uncomfortable trips

Summer of love!

In regards to mother aya and mxe, yes they are connected but she said to keep it hush hush. Oh wait, let me put my tin foil hat on so they won't find out..
All i heard was hsssssssh pretty much when the shaman wind hit me. Haha i like the interpretation and salute your style. It's kinda hard to keep quiet though because I wasn't expecting it at all. It's like we found the reinnovated version of some sacred substance that was used thousands of years ago

4 HO MET + MXE combined well
5-MEO-DIPT + MXE was great!!! A 10 minute hot flash in the middle of it though

4 ACO DMT + MXE was a horrible, breathing was really hard and terrifying might of just been individual.

AL- LAD + MXE / LSD + MXE both strange uncomfortable trips

I found 4-AcO-DMT and MXE to be a wonderful, deep, cleansing experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.