• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done quite a bit of research and have yet to find anyone who has died of acute intoxication from MXE alone, but it could enhance toxicity when coadministered with other drugs. Also there is still the possibility of toxicity from chronic use, but for healthy people dosage level seems to be very high for that to happen, like >500mg/day (maybe even a gram but not enough data) for an extended period of weeks or months before symptoms of chronic exposure become apparent.

The best research we have for toxicity is the study with the mice who were given IV MXE for 3 months straight which produced significant multiple organ damage. The amount they were given, after converting it to human equivalent was 200-300mg/day depending on weight.
Using that data my 500mg estimate seems dangerously high, but one factor to consider is the extra potency and danger of IV administration compared to oral. I have done both and can say that IV felt much more damaging internally after just a few days of use.

Last edited:
With that said, in the spirit of HR, take this data as the most liberal estimates. Every person is different, and especially with all the different drugs people are taking, we are walking chemical soups so you never know what kind of damage it could be doing.

Also, long-term, don't underestimate the mental effects which may be more dangerous than the physical effects. I have a hunch that my brain isn't 100% compared to where it was a few years ago, even after weeks of abstinence.

I think thats is normal because you said "I've consumed over 100g estimated"... I think this is a huge abuse. Me, just with 1g in 3months, changed a lot my way of mental proces, to a better way.

I used to use Kay daily for a couple of years 2-3.5 grams/day.

Ummm.....and you can even think for a moment that MXE is your problem????

I know this a well known fact, but weed transforms MXE into a whole other beast.

I understand its impossible to tell unless its tested but has anyone got experience with the off white (almost yellow tinged) MXE doing the rounds? its my second batch and so far the white powdery/fine crystals have been perfect for what i hoped and expected.
Well the latest mxe I've got is indeed off-white yellowish and from experience I think it's very good. I also used to have the white powdery fine crystals and both were from the same source. My guess is the new one could be freebase instead of hcl. Anybody else can elaborate on this? Anyhow both felt pretty much the same exept the yellowish one seems more potent hence why I think it's freebase. A little ~10mg bump is enough to get some effects.

thats good to hear. Sounds like we have the same source. Loved the white batch I had so hopefully this more recent batch will blow me away.

NOW I understand why this version of the thread is called "Sweet 16 mind control machine". It's one of the best drugs I've had to do metaprogramming of the mind. It totally transformed me in a very positive way, because I realized it's potential and weaknesses. It really is sweet. After a long binge since my birthday this year I've come to realize what a great compound this is, and I do not feel the need to take it more than I need to for personal development. I've been depressed for the major part of my life and MXE really helped me understand the evolution of such moods and the effect they have upon the psyche and consequentially the body.

Before this binge I was suicidal. That's why I began using MXE again. At first I was just taking it to escape my life. Then I started experimenting with high doses again and exploring the M-hole. Since these high doses it feels like I've awakened from a long slumber of misery filled dreams. Nowadays I feel good about almost anything, and I can see the positive in the negative a lot clearer. I also feel like a lot of repressed memories have resurfaced, allowing me to deal with them in a constructive way, instead of just trying to run away and leave it growing in density in my subconscious. Before these experiences, I really thought I had brain damage from long term psychoactive abuse, but I feel as if taking MXE as much as I did this year really helped me regain composure about this. Even after a few days of abstinence from it I still feel the benificial effects upon my capabilities. MXE has also helped me learn to play the guitar a whole lot better. Before this binge I struggled with musical theory because I was too lazy honestly speaking. During I just went at it and it felt like I needed it to play better. Now I still play as well as I did when I was dissociated.

I've also been having so many synchronicities when using that they really don't surprise me anymore. Sometimes I feel like I am destined to use this, but when sober I realize that it is my own personal choice. Maybe it just makes me more conscious of these coincidences and helps me recognize patterns in human, but also animal and other natural behaviour. As for it's effects on the body, there are not much I can speak of, besides when I'm stressed out and I use it I get a lot of muscle tension and cramps, sometimes heartburn and a slight feeling in my lower back, suggesting that it probably might have an effect on my kidneys. But I'm generally in a good mood with enough energy, so in my opinion it can't be as bad as some people think. It certainly is no ketamine when it comes to real physical pain, because when I use it I get the worst cramps in the area of my intestines. I really am grateful to the chemist who came up with this substance because else I would be using ketamine to the point were it would become very very detrimental I believe.

I hardly use anything else except for weed and psychedelics once a month. When using MXE I don't feel the need to drink as much as I used to. It even helps me cut down on spliffs. It promotes good behaviour in me and makes me fall in love with everything. I don't want to sound like an addict here, because I don't feel like one. Even if I had it right now, I don't think I would use it. I just feel like it has a serious therapeutic value which needs to be investigated more. I think a lot of people could be helped with this chemical if they just learn how to use it properly. Takes a lot of trial & error though, and not everybody is as accepting towards these chemicals. I hope someday people will be able to alter their consciousness however they please... Thanks for reading :)

Yeah weed will get me into a hole at a much lower dosage than normal, or something I think of as a "mini-holes" was how I saw someone else put it.

I feel like the MXE scene is being killed by so much 'dark' MXE going around. Most people I think if their first encounter with MXE is this kind will surely write it off as something they want nothing to do with. Who is responsible for the influx of dark MXE?

Theres still good mex around. Colloquially called "mexican ecstacy" for its warm stimmy feels :D

I feel like the MXE scene is being killed by so much 'dark' MXE going around. Most people I think if their first encounter with MXE is this kind will surely write it off as something they want nothing to do with. Who is responsible for the influx of dark MXE?

It is odd that there is so much variability in the subjective experiences between different batches in MXE. I belive I know what you mean by "dark" mxe as you describe it. My last batch however was the best batch I've ever had though. Very euphoric, stimulation, no body load. I have more from a different but more well regarded vendor on the way. It will be interesting to see how it compares.

Another reminder that we don't talk about sources here, especially when you start naming places.

Another reminder that we don't talk about sources here, especially when you start naming places.

Did I mention the name of the source then? Just wanted some more info on scheduling... But okay, sorry about that.

I just snorted an estimated 30-40mg MXE while already tripping hard on 200mcg LSD. I feel great but this combination is fucking ridiculous. 8o

It's a great combo.. I like it even more with some MDMA in the mix. But I wouldn't be anywhere near a computer on that level. Me and the homies were loving that combo at a grimey festy morning last year; couple tabs, have a little lovely dab of molly later, and MXE administered as needed. Yum. Can't really speak to the safety of it all but it sure was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.