• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I went through 2 grams in one week. Wtf. This morning I was had combined cannabis with my mxe and after hitting about 15 balloons of nitrous in a row the euphoria became a nuisance it was so intense. For probably the first time in years I was truly convicted that I should stop using drugs. For the next hours I flip-flopped back and forth on whether I should keep using mxe. I am not going to do any drugs anymore, except mxe which I will give myself one more batch to see if i can use in moderation. Hopefully I can control myself.

Hahah done that exact same thing with too much mxe and nitrous and the intensity got so much that I was ready to throw in the towel. Well that didn't happen. Moderation with MXE is so difficult, when I have a stash it's harder for me to avoid using than any other drug besides alcohol. I'm on day 3 without any, lol. Kinda sucks but I think my body needs a break.

I tried using MXE to quit all drugs (besides cannabis, that's medicine for me). It worked, and then I was addicted to doing MXE as soon as I woke up all through the day until it was a few hours before bed. That quickly took it's toll on me and may have hurt me internally, kinda ruined my fun with it because now I'm scared whenever I'm using it that it's going to fuck my body up again, which it often does.

So now I'm back using even more drugs than I started before I started that "addiction treatment" plan with MXE. Just my experience.

Also I find it infuriating that MXE works so much better when you're a couple days deep into it. Especially with the right setting, it's just so fucking magical.

I think that even with my period of addiction to mxe, that's even part of the medicine that it taught me. That nothing is worth ignoring the state of my body and mental health. Even though it took me for a ride, I'm sure I'll be fine, but it made me take a hard look at how much I was ignoring myself in every sense of the word. not doing "me time" and giving away so much of myself - to my employers, my lover, my drugs. So even though it may or may not have played a part in this horrible internal pain I've had for a month, I still believe in the therapeutic potential in it. I'm not sure how best to apply that yet but I think we can all play a part in figuring out the safest way to get the most benefits. Maybe treating it more like MDMA. One month in between MXE experiences sounds insane to me, I feel like I'd be depriving myself of divine contact.

I wish I could timetravel to the future and find out what really happens if you do daily MXE with occaisonal breaks. My guess is parkinsons or alzheimers, possible kidney and bladder problems which will cause liver and gallbladder problems. But wouldn't it be great if it was just fine, no biggie, lol.

^I think bladder problems could actually be an issue as I have the hardest time taking a piss on high doses of mxe. I had the same problem with high dose dxm to a much greater extent but it's still something to think about.

I can say that the shit FOR SURE has an effect on the bladder and it doesn't seem to be a good one. Difficult and sometimes painful urination is a bad fucking sign but seems really common with MXE. It's different than the difficult urination on opiates, feels worse.

The opiate urination difficulty just feels like your muscles are too relaxed to pee. I haven't done ketamine or MXE enough to get that problem but it definitely sounds different (and worse).

Nitrous for me is probably the most compulsive drug I've ever tried. For example, last night I was at work and I had left my credit card at a friend's house so I couldn't eat. I had like 30 whippets left from earlier so I thought what the hell I'll have an n2o sesh on my meal break. Well, 30 minutes later my meal break was over and I was left with like 4 baloons. Towards the end each baloon started to put me in an intense state I had never reached with nitrous before.

My vendor was supposed to reopen today but no word so far. :( I still have maybe 50 mg That I'm going to ration out into 5 mg doses and hopefully it will last until the next batch comes in. I'm sure there will be an onslaught of depression if I can't make it last that long. Going to supplement it with lisdexamphetamine during the day and any of cannabis, etizolam and alcohol at night to try to keep the depression at bay for what will hopefully be 3 days at most till more arrives.

When I used to binge on MXE a year back or so after about 3 days consistent use I noticed any time I had to urinate it would basically drip out on its own so I'd have to go to the bathroom immediately if I didn't want to wet my pants, and it did slightly sting.

Has anyone experienced frequent urination as a result of MXE (ab)use? Not necessarily while on it, more so in the weeks and months afterwards. It's been about two months since I last used MXE or any other dissociatives and I've found myself having to go more often than usual, but it could just be that I've been trying to stay hydrated. I sometimes worry I'm drinking too much water, but I'll get dry mouth and other symptoms and it feels like I need to drink more. I've been taking Cranberry extract to mitigate the problem but I can't really tell if it's helping or not.

It's not painful unless I hold it in for several hours, in which case I do feel a slight stinging afterwards for a few minutes. The most worrisome part of it is that I'm often getting out of bed 2-3 times a night to urinate, even if I haven't had any liquids in the several hours before I go to sleep. I've had testing done at the doctor recently and they didn't find anything wrong, so I'm curious if anyone else has experienced the same or similar. One strange thing is that I don't recall it being as bad in the first month after I discontinued use, but somehow it seems to have gotten worse, albeit slightly, over time - which is another reason I think it could be related to something else completely.

I haven't used any other drugs besides caffeine and DMT in the past month and a half, and before that only cannabis and benzos in the past 2-3 months. I know caffeine is a diuretic but I don't use it daily, and when I do it's always below 100mg (2 cups of tea is my max).

The opiate urination difficulty just feels like your muscles are too relaxed to pee. I haven't done ketamine or MXE enough to get that problem but it definitely sounds different (and worse).

Oddly enough, I only get this effect on HUGE doses of mxe and even then it is not as bad as while on opiates.I know others have experienced pain but I thankfully have never experienced any pain whatsoever, just a hard time going. I know everyone is different but I have probably abused more mxe so hopefully mxeisnt too hard on the bladder. Dxm definitely was way worse.

Last edited:
Urinary retention is far worse on DXM in my experience. I used to have a bladder of steel before my DXM days, but now I do seem to urinate much more frequently along with some leakage after a piss at times. It's really not that bothersome unless I'm like drinking beer, then I'll piss every 20 minutes.

You know guys that there is an MXE subthread for side effects/adverse effects- maybe post your suspect symptoms there?

As someone who has done as much MXE as anyone, I can confirm the urination difficulty during/after excessive use. Clears up quickly with abstinence.

Thinkin bout mixing ice with mxe to lower my stimulant tolerance. Just a little mxe. Any thoughts?

Amphetamines and dissociatives don't really mix that well. It's not terrible but can cause confusion at higher doses, etc.

I miss it too. I wonder if when I finish my book about MXE if the biggest takeaway will be a warning of its highly addicitive potential, especially for predisposed addicts and those seeking a treatment for other addictions. I tend to get pretty amotivated and dissillutioned if I don't get a 'fix' every week or two. I don't know if these symptoms are pre-existing tendencies, the result of other previous drug abuses, or if MXE has altered my chemistry to the point of dependence. Considering I've consumed over 100g estimated by this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter. However, I do still believe it does more good than harm for depression and addictions when used with a much higher degree of control/moderation than I have ended up using. It just can't be left to the user's own devices when used for addiction treatment, which rules it out as a potential option in many cases. What seems apparent at this point to me is that it is not a long-term fix for either depression or addiction. Short-term, sure it is a fine stop-gap to more extreme measures, but long-term therapies must still be cultivated.

I understand its impossible to tell unless its tested but has anyone got experience with the off white (almost yellow tinged) MXE doing the rounds? its my second batch and so far the white powdery/fine crystals have been perfect for what i hoped and expected.

If it's yellowish sandy textured and slightly salty tasting then I have experience with it. I never had it tested but it was poor quality with a lot of side effects. I don't know if it was cut or if it was a different polymorph/isomer. But I know the white stuff was better.

I completely ran out a few days ago and so far, so good. I've had no cravings for drugs at all. Really similar to the aftermath of my 3-MeO-PCP binge back in February. I need to get some more of that as it's not an SRI it would probably be better suited for my purposes.

I was smoking like half a pack of cigs a day and have pretty much quit cold turkey. The thought of one is revolting. No alcohol or cannabis either. I have been taking my prescribed Vyvanse dose before work as it helps me get more done. I've been putting on weight too, thank God. Been in the gym having really good workouts everyday. I haven't even had any MXE cravings either. I do plan on getting more in perhaps a week. I'm going to try to work out some kind of schedule so I'm not using it too often.

Last edited:
I don't have much experience with mxe powder/pure. My source presses it into pills which works just fine for my purposes. It's been about three months and I have been sitting on this gram (40 tablets) for a while now. I was hooked when I first started but found it is not hard for me to take a break. Thought about taking 12 mgs tonight and seeing where it takes me :) I have been in a state of recovery from benzos which is the main reason why I haven't been dosing mxe. I think tonight might just be my night.

^^Regarding above posts on the safety of mxe, high dose mxe is toxic. it highers your C.P.K. levels which is bad, i suffered (many) 2 near fatal overdoses on the substance resulting in reinal failure, 2 days artificial coma and 8 days in hospital once. I used to use Kay daily for a couple of years 2-3.5 grams/day.

I <3 ket and a bit less mxe, but definately respect the substance to get the most positive experience out of it ;)

Stay safe erowid dosage (though tentative) is still a good place to start, then it dependson your feel with the substance, just be carefull doing high dose mxe due to it's toxicity !

Cam someone comment further on MXE's toxicity? I've never seen a report of anyone dying from it alone. And have seen reports of people taking ridiculous amounts trying to commit suicide and still surviving. It does not feel toxic to me and I have taken it at very high dosages.

Status
Not open for further replies.