• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOM Thread

People sure have radically different responses from hyper-selective 5HT2A agonist such as most DOX and 25X-NBOMe drugs. I noticed the same variance with 25I-NBOMe. Even low doses caused extreme nausea, strong negative effects, and strong bitter taste in me. Other people didn't experience those negatives.

With any drug some people react differently. This appears especially true with these drugs. Start with an allergy test and stay safe.

Indeed. Everyone reacts differently. I appear to have the stomach of an ox and virtually nothing gives me nausea (except maybe olives☺).

It's true. However I think it's fair to point out that the same variance is true of other classes of psychedelics as well. I know people who get really bad stomach gas and even someone who gets bad nausea from LSD. Many people experience bad nausea from the 2C-Xs too, though I do not (but I used to, strangely).

I tripped once on dom and had to puke about one or two hours after dosing and was fine after that. No major discomfort.

Tried this one yesterday at 5mg with 15mg of 3-meo-pcp and still feeling it at +16h, I feel better than I had felt in a long time. Compared to DOC, this one seeems to be less stimulating and visual, but it feels gentler on the body, and the awesome intense euphoria from the combo was a lot of fun:) new favourite!!!

^When I was alive in Spain the only psychedelics they had were LSD, Mushrooms, and MDMA. What they had was only availalbe in low doses on blotter. Woohoo 20ug LSD tabs.

Last edited:
^When I was alive in Spain the only psychedelics they had were LSD, Mushrooms, and MDMA. What they had was only availalbe in low doses on blotter. Woohoo 20ug LSD tabs.
Well that's why I import my drugs from outside Spain nearly always, except for cannabis and cocaine xP

I remember sometimes having a weirdly flattened emotional affect from this one, which I also experienced from 2C-E. Anyone else get that? The other DOx-compounds could go up or down for me, but didn't really flatten that I can recall.

I remember sometimes having a weirdly flattened emotional affect from this one, which I also experienced from 2C-E. Anyone else get that? The other DOx-compounds could go up or down for me, but didn't really flatten that I can recall.

The other day on the comedown from this I was pretty unempathic with everyone and didn't give a fuck about anything. It should be noted I'm usually like this sober.

Hey so was wondering about mixing DOM and DOB, I can't find anything about it. Would it be a good idea orr?

Hey so was wondering about mixing DOM and DOB, I can't find anything about it. Would it be a good idea orr?

I've actually never mixed DOXs, I'd think though that it would be okay, and just blend the characteristics of them together, so long as you make sure to dose them both lower so it will add up to one total dose and you don't take too much.

I've actually never mixed DOXs, I'd think though that it would be okay, and just blend the characteristics of them together, so long as you make sure to dose them both lower so it will add up to one total dose and you don't take too much.
I myself had more than 20 trips on a suposed batch of DOC that turned out to be DOB+DOC and enjoyed every trip on them. Crazy visuals and euphoria.

So I tried 2.6 mg of dob and and 7.5 mg of dom last night and it was amazing but the vasoconstriction was pretty damn bad all night and today my heart hurts I started at 4:50pm and didn't stop till almost 6am watching my friends play video games was amazing almost too intense to look at for long haha

That's a pretty high dose, a full dose of each. I'm thinking you went too high. Also DOB seems to cause more vasoconstriction for me than either DOM or DOC, and DOC causes more than DOM.

It's true. However I think it's fair to point out that the same variance is true of other classes of psychedelics as well. I know people who get really bad stomach gas and even someone who gets bad nausea from LSD. Many people experience bad nausea from the 2C-Xs too, though I do not (but I used to, strangely).

I used to get nausea on LSD a lot more and unless there is an underlying gastric issue I think it's mostly induced psychologically, in some cases a form of anxiety. I had read that while the 2cs would affect nausea receptors, LSD doesn't. Anyone who studies chemistry able to expand?

I think you may be on to something. When I started taking psychedelics, I always got nausea and body malaise, and I also always had intense, anxious come-ups. I remember the first time I took 2C-I, for example, I threw up probably 10 times. Nowadays, I rarely get any sort of discomfort at all on the come-up of any psychedelics... I can take 2C-I and never feel even the slightest twinge of nausea. I think it boils down to experience and the resulting comfort and lack of anxiety.

I've often felt that way except in certain circumstances. In those it seems like certain psyches are nausea prone and I've always believed it to be a mixture of psychosomatic and receptor binding. 2c-E and mescaline are good examples. LSD which I've done so many times has never caused me nausea.

I've gotten the marble guts at some point from almost every psych, but exceedingly rarely from DOx-series drugs.

It's been a long time since I've puked from a psych but I use many of them IM or plugged dependent. DOM blotter taken orally up to 7.5 mgs elicited no nausea.

For me I have puked the majority of the time when I take DOB or DOM, and so I have something that's been perplexing me a close friend of mine took 3 hits of DOB (1.4mg tabs) and felt EXTREMELY sick he said he felt like he was going to die and it was more than nausea it was a LOT of vasoconstriction like within 3-4 hours after he took it we drank some shroom tea and he said after he drank that shroom tea he stopped coming up and tripped less hard than the 3 past times we have done it so then he decided to see what might happen if he took one more and he never got more than very light visuals. For me, I took some every time he did and last night when I took 6 hits (2.5mg per tab) mixing the shrooms was great for me I tripped balls but he just stopped coming up it doesn't make any sense to me

Hey guys I'm new i recently aquired 8 tabs of DOM @ 2.5mgs per tab. Friday I took one and I waited and nothing happened but minor stimulation. I decided to take one and a half tabs yesterday and I had the exact same experience, no psychadelic mindset at all I felt completely sober just a bit tense and anxious. 2 of my friends tried 1 tab and they both tripped really hard and had a massively positive experience so atm I am perplexed.