Leprechaun
Bluelighter
If you have access to 2C-D then there is a worthwhile combination I read was highly effective.Yes, I enjoyed reading your report and have actually reread it quite recentlyTo be entirely truthful the bodyload may have been exacerbated by some residual flu or cold I had
I think I want to continue exploring DOM in 2 mg increments starting at a full 2 mg dose, then to 4 and 6 as I see fit. 2 mg I hope will be great at a hike, but I believe 4 mg may already be pushing it and I may need a place to retreat, making a stroll through the local park a bit more attractive.
I was also told by a friend to try to get some cardio in prior to the experience as it may help with the bodyload.
The dose may have been leaning more towards the 1.8 mg side of things than 1.5 mg, and DOM is potent enough for 0.3 mg to make a difference. I'd liken the intensity of my experience to about 15 - 20 mg 2C-D. It was not particularly strong but it just got me thinking and once that machinery was set in motion it was hard to stop.
I am glad to announce that for this half week now, I felt zero draw towards dopaminergic stimulants. I said I probably need to slow down with the psychedelics but as I feel pretty grounded currently I may want to keep up somewhat more frequent consumption in small doses as I see some progress with some of the mental and addiction problems I am having. The DOM was actually taken on top of a quite interesting change. I was about to give into an impulse to relapse with amphetamine, when for the first time in my life I was able to stop this cascade and consider what I was doing. Actually taking the DOM was a bit of a replacement in hopes for getting some stimulation and a mood lift. It did not grant that but whatever I ended up with turned out to be so much better and helpful, I feel.
In the Sasha pharmacology notebooks, Ann had described an excellent way to effectively prolong the insightful aspect of MDMA by taking 10-15mg of 2C-D about 1hr after the supplement.
The best dosing strategy for that could be explored!
Look forward to hearing your reports whether you try this combo or not.
Good to meet a fellow explorer.
