• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

Nice! I have dosed proscaline at 50mg, only twice. The first time, I had a wonderful experience, no visuals or deep psychedelia but a lovely state of euphoria and inspiration, where my music playing and listening was vastly improved. it was so great. The second time I found it edgy and uncomfortable, but also I was in an uncomfortable situation at a friend's house due to some drama playing out between people I care about. I haven't tried it at a higher dose yet.

strangely enough with this one...the higher the dose the less edginess is present.....with proscaline at lower doses 15mg - 50mg ...i too felt the edginess.....but with the 60mg i had no edginess ......

another one that phenibut can help with ....maybe 250mg or 500mg just to chill out before hand....

Finally got my hands on this stuff! I've been trying to get a hold of it for awhile as it's highly recommended by someone I trust.

I just need to get some PG, oral syringes, and little bottles to do the liquid volumetric dosing. Or just use alcohol, whatever.

Does anyone have a brief little description of what doc is like, in comparison to any other psychedelics? I have tried a ton from every class, so am familiar. I'm gonna read back on the thread, but a short description would be tight if someone feels like it.

Also, what do you think would be a good dose to start at?

And I know it's like at least 16+ hours, but about how long does the whole experience last generally?

Finally got my hands on this stuff! I've been trying to get a hold of it for awhile as it's highly recommended by someone I trust.

I just need to get some PG, oral syringes, and little bottles to do the liquid volumetric dosing. Or just use alcohol, whatever.

Does anyone have a brief little description of what doc is like, in comparison to any other psychedelics? I have tried a ton from every class, so am familiar. I'm gonna read back on the thread, but a short description would be tight if someone feels like it.

And I know it's like at least 16+ hours, but about how long does the whole experience last generally?
Some say DOC is like acid, or mescaline. I prefer to think of DOC as DOC and an amphetamine psychedelic, the amphetamine changes so much that any comparisons to other psychedelics feel kind of forced, imo at least. It might be helpful to think of it as 2C-C + an amphetamine component, which does impact the general headspace and body a lot.
It is quite speedy, mentally too, but on the other hand there's like a calmness and clearheadedness throughout. It makes it like a very all encompassing experience, body & mind in tune, nice visuals, and you're fully in it but still very in control. Well this is at reasonable dosages at least (up to say 4mg), things might get very chaotic when dosed higher.

Amazing drug tbh, amazing music/sound enhancement that DOx have, great visuals, amazing bodyhigh, rough and gentle at the same time... One of the best recreational drugs for me. Moving is key though, especially during the first few hours because the stimulation can get rough if you're not used to it.

I'd take 2.5mg, it's what I did the first time and I ended up rolling and dancing in exceedingly green grass for a very long time, tears of joy, it was very epic. Things will slow down maybe 7-8 hours in, and the visuals, intensity and stimulation will fade into a sort of plateau that can last another 8+ hours. Definitely take the next day off, who knows when you might be able to sleep, benzos help.

there is a definite classic psychedelic feel in the vein of "tripping" ie shrooms / acid like......moreso than the "rolly tripping" feel of mdma / PEA's..... although i never really got to experience it in its true form as I underdosed but what from I could gather it felt like i was on the brink of an acid trip initially.....some nausea as well.....a good dose of ginger paste should abate that

Alcohol is better to use than PG. It will dissolve much more readily and will preserve it better, too.

I would start at 2mg, personally, that's my usual dose. You might end up preferring 3mg but it's very strong and lasts for ages so it's best to go into it conservatively.

DOC is similar to both LSD and mescaline. There is a fluidity of thought and visual display like LSD (though the visuals are unique, it's just substantially more visual than mescaline, like LSD is), with the centered loving warmth and euphoria of mescaline, as well as the connection to your physical body of mescaline. It's as if LSD and mescaline had a love child; it has similarities to both but is unique.

The peak starts around 2-3 hours in, though you start to feel it around 45 minutes to an hour. The peak lasts until around hour 7 or 8. Then there is a long, gradual plateau which is fantastic. I am unable to sleep for around 24 hours, personally, but I get insomnia from psychedelics quite strongly. I will still definitely feel it at 18-20 hours, but it's mostly gone then. I also find that psychedelics last longer for me than most people, but I would count on at least 16 hours. But with that in mind, the second stage of it is very nice and comfortable. For me, it's not the kind of thing where it becomes boring and I just wish it would end, unlike some really long psychedelics.

I feel like I've been missing out after listening to all of you. Need to get caught up on my knowledge of molecules. I am sick of my whole fucking reality. I wanna make my own....maybe go find Dorothy so we can harass that witch so she will get pissed and cover us with poppies. Wtf do you even need a wizard for with all them fucking poppies

There is a whole wide world of great psychedelic chemicals. I've tried what some might say a stupid number of them (personally though I consider it a fascinating hobby to explore the mind and chemistry through psychedelics), and some of them are nothing special, but others are every bit as good as the classics. DOC is one of the ones that is every bit as good as LSD or mescaline. Another is 2C-E.

oh how i miss 2ci ...... aMT is another great one...astounding visuals ..... proscaline has a spot for me now as well......BOD is looking promising ..... waiting to try again at 37mg....definitely a good mixer with sum lucy...hoping my next trial with DOC can lead it to my list of "good ones" .... not a big fan of sub tryptamines.....probably b/c i stopped using mushies ....still know how to grow ....maybe ill look into that again ....it is fun just to grow lol

Last edited:
You get visuals from AMT? Do you mean 5-MeO-AMT? 5-MeO-AMT has strong visuals and is pretty psychedelic, regular AMT on the other hand, for me, is much closer to MDMA than it is to a traditional psychedelic. I've never had any visuals from it even at high doses, I've used it a LOT, it was my favorite drug for a couple of years, a long time ago. It's somewhat trippy and extremely rolly/euphoric.

DOC is one of my absolute favorites, probably tied with my favorite. I like the whole DOX family (DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM, etc). I have had the fortune to be able to collect and try a lot of them including some that very few people have ever tried... DOPr is absolutely incredible, it lasts 30-40 hours though, way longer than DOC even. I got my hands on some DOF, which hadn't ever been reported on before, which was cool (though it's nothing special).

I may be getting some DON soon, which I'm excited about. It made the rounds in Russia many years ago, supposedly it's pretty recreational and stimulating. I've always wanted to try it.

nope good ol moth ball smelly aMT ~ 20mg to about 30mg ...I get really really intricate scenery type visuals and geometric colorful - I would not mess w/ 5-meo ..... i really do not like anything that starts with 5-meo or 4-HO....... I would love to sample DOM at least once ...maybe one day

i havent used my aMT since 2016...i got it in 2014....hope its still good !!!

Last edited:
Wow that's crazy, 20-30mg is a weak dose for me, even at 100mg I never got any visuals from it, other than a fuzzy halo around lights.

DOM is okay, I find it underwhelming though, never managed to have a very satisfying trip from it, but some people love it. I think DOC is far superior.

I have tried DOET once too, and have a few more doses. That one is really weird, I had high hopes because I absolutely love 2C-E, but DOET (don't know why Shulgin didn't call it DOE) was weird, I was definitely tripping, kind of hard, but not really sure why... it didn't make me have interesting thoughts and there were no visuals. It was largely a body high (very strong and kind of edgy one), and I seemed to have a very strong sense of touch or something, and feel other peoples' emotions almost like they were hitting my skin. It was kind of unpleasant overall so I haven't tried it again because it lasted about 30 hours. I want to take a higher dose, but am kind of hesitant to try.

I am going to finally try DOB next, probably. Some early reports on it made me scared to try it, but my friends who have tried it on here all say it's amazing, similar to DOC, but more intense.

yeah they werent long lasting CEV's at 20 - 30mg .... i had to "look" for them or "self-generate" brief ( less than a minute ) when they came but intense and highly detailed .... I am going to open the bag again and titrate further.....but visuals are to be had on it for sure...

2c-e kinda scared me at 10mg nasally...no CEVs ...only tried once .... but it was very introspective ... i felt i was analyzing myself and pointing out all my flaws...wasnt smart enough to buy more in 2010 - 11 ..... then operation log jam happened

lucky me i found someone near philly who has a 25mg pill leftover ... :)

Last edited:
I feel like I've been missing out after listening to all of you. Need to get caught up on my knowledge of molecules. I am sick of my whole fucking reality. I wanna make my own....maybe go find Dorothy so we can harass that witch so she will get pissed and cover us with poppies. Wtf do you even need a wizard for with all them fucking poppies
I'd give you free psychedelics kellsee, we'd just have to leave Kansas though because I believe that state is bad juju. Too much wheat.

So, aMT, is kind of like the same substitution as like amphetamine on a phenethylamine, but it's on a tryptamine? Might be chem for dummies but that's kinda what it sounds like to me.

I am looking forward to trying amt soon too. I've heard about it for years and it never rly interested me too much, but now I'm at a point where I think I would enjoy it for what it is.

i dont know the chemistry but its a trytamine that feels like a PEA ....hence why i like it...way long come up .... 2- 3 hours before any "real" effects are discernable

yeah they werent long lasting CEV's at 20 - 30mg .... i had to "look" for them or "self-generate" brief ( less than a minute ) when they came but intense and highly detailed .... I am going to open the bag again and titrate further.....but visuals are to be had on it for sure...

2c-e kinda scared me at 10mg nasally...no CEVs ...only tried once .... but it was very introspective ... i felt i was analyzing myself and pointing out all my flaws...wasnt smart enough to buy more in 2010 - 11 ..... then operation log jam happened

lucky me i found someone near philly who has a 25mg pill leftover ... :)

2C-E is one of the most powerful psychedelics that exists. I find it extremely neutral in character, and very analytical and introspective. By neutral, I mean it's not predisposed to euphoria, it spans the range of emotions and I tend to feel very objective and matter-of-fact on it. I also find it extremely visual and its effects on the [perception of sound and music are otherworldly.

Snorted 2C-Xs are extremely intense, anywhere from 2-3x as potent as orally and they come up FAST and can be a bit much to handle. 2C-E is very powerful and intense even orally. I would never snort 2C-E. Not only does it (and all 2C-Xs) cause damage to the nose because of being extremely caustic, it is also just a qualitatively superior experience when taken orally. The mental effects develop more, and they develop more slowly, which allows you to get more from it and have a more comfortable experience.

i dont know the chemistry but its a trytamine that feels like a PEA ....hence why i like it...way long come up .... 2- 3 hours before any "real" effects are discernable

AMT is a triple releaser, so it releases serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. I believe it also is a serotonin agonist, and on top of that it is a weak MAOI. It bears at least as much pharmacological similarity to empathogens like MDMA as it does to psychedelics, or for me, quite a bit more like an empathogen than a psychedelic (but some people seem to get more psychedelia from it than I do). It doesn't have the same crash that MDMA does though nor does it share its mechanism of neurotoxicity. In fact it leaves me a bit tired afterwards, but with an antidepressant glow that lasts a few days, unless it's abused, then it can drain you pretty bad and give you brain zaps (by abused, I mean taking it days in a row or too often). It is alpha-methyl-tryptamine, it is the amphetamine of tryptamines (just like amphetamine is phenethylamine with a methyl on the alpha position, AMT is tryptamine with a methyl on a alpha position). It lasts for 16+ hours and can be nausea-inducing on the come-up and can have pretty strong anorectic effects. It's one of my favorites. With the succinate salt (which is surely what you have, as the freebase and HCL salt have not been available for a long time to my knowledge), a good starting dose is 50mg, though I prefer 60-70.

2C-E is one of the most powerful psychedelics that exists. I find it extremely neutral in character, and very analytical and introspective. By neutral, I mean it's not predisposed to euphoria, it spans the range of emotions and I tend to feel very objective and matter-of-fact on it. I also find it extremely visual and its effects on the [perception of sound and music are otherworldly.

Snorted 2C-Xs are extremely intense, anywhere from 2-3x as potent as orally and they come up FAST and can be a bit much to handle. 2C-E is very powerful and intense even orally. I would never snort 2C-E. Not only does it (and all 2C-Xs) cause damage to the nose because of being extremely caustic, it is also just a qualitatively superior experience when taken orally. The mental effects develop more, and they develop more slowly, which allows you to get more from it and have a more comfortable experience.

AMT is a triple releaser, so it releases serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. I believe it also is a serotonin agonist, and on top of that it is a weak MAOI. It bears at least as much pharmacological similarity to empathogens like MDMA as it does to psychedelics, or for me, quite a bit more like an empathogen than a psychedelic (but some people seem to get more psychedelia from it than I do). It doesn't have the same crash that MDMA does though nor does it share its mechanism of neurotoxicity. In fact it leaves me a bit tired afterwards, but with an antidepressant glow that lasts a few days, unless it's abused, then it can drain you pretty bad and give you brain zaps (by abused, I mean taking it days in a row or too often). It is alpha-methyl-tryptamine, it is the amphetamine of tryptamines (just like amphetamine is phenethylamine with a methyl on the alpha position, AMT is tryptamine with a methyl on a alpha position). It lasts for 16+ hours and can be nausea-inducing on the come-up and can have pretty strong anorectic effects. It's one of my favorites. With the succinate salt (which is surely what you have, as the freebase and HCL salt have not been available for a long time to my knowledge), a good starting dose is 50mg, though I prefer 60-70.
Oh wow! So I was pretty much right, makes sense tho. I didn't realize it was a triple releaser like that though and so similar to MDMA or something in that sense.

16+ hours of an empathogen experience? Hot damn! Lol

I'd give you free psychedelics kellsee, we'd just have to leave Kansas though because I believe that state is bad juju. Too much wheat.
Take me to Wonderland. I actually do have Alice costume. But it's more for a sex dungeon...kinda...and stuff lmao

You would give me free psychedelics and look out for me?! Would you let me play? Lol

I am dying to take what I told you that someone gave me. Or did I tell you about that??? I was thinking I did. Idk. But I am pretty sure it's not the kinda thing you do all by yourself just hanging around your house