• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

2C-E is one of the most powerful psychedelics that exists. I find it extremely neutral in character, and very analytical and introspective. By neutral, I mean it's not predisposed to euphoria, it spans the range of emotions and I tend to feel very objective and matter-of-fact on it. I also find it extremely visual and its effects on the [perception of sound and music are otherworldly.

Snorted 2C-Xs are extremely intense, anywhere from 2-3x as potent as orally and they come up FAST and can be a bit much to handle. 2C-E is very powerful and intense even orally. I would never snort 2C-E. Not only does it (and all 2C-Xs) cause damage to the nose because of being extremely caustic, it is also just a qualitatively superior experience when taken orally. The mental effects develop more, and they develop more slowly, which allows you to get more from it and have a more comfortable experience.

AMT is a triple releaser, so it releases serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. I believe it also is a serotonin agonist, and on top of that it is a weak MAOI. It bears at least as much pharmacological similarity to empathogens like MDMA as it does to psychedelics, or for me, quite a bit more like an empathogen than a psychedelic (but some people seem to get more psychedelia from it than I do). It doesn't have the same crash that MDMA does though nor does it share its mechanism of neurotoxicity. In fact it leaves me a bit tired afterwards, but with an antidepressant glow that lasts a few days, unless it's abused, then it can drain you pretty bad and give you brain zaps (by abused, I mean taking it days in a row or too often). It is alpha-methyl-tryptamine, it is the amphetamine of tryptamines (just like amphetamine is phenethylamine with a methyl on the alpha position, AMT is tryptamine with a methyl on a alpha position). It lasts for 16+ hours and can be nausea-inducing on the come-up and can have pretty strong anorectic effects. It's one of my favorites. With the succinate salt (which is surely what you have, as the freebase and HCL salt have not been available for a long time to my knowledge), a good starting dose is 50mg, though I prefer 60-70.
agreed 2c's are better orally....found that out with 2ci
hmm pretty sure the aMT is the HCL i got it in 2014 --- that would account for why i get stronger effects from lower doses

Take me to Wonderland. I actually do have Alice costume. But it's more for a sex dungeon...kinda...and stuff lmao

You would give me free psychedelics and look out for me?! Would you let me play? Lol

I am dying to take what I told you that someone gave me. Or did I tell you about that??? I was thinking I did. Idk. But I am pretty sure it's not the kinda thing you do all by yourself just hanging around your house
Yessss let's go! That sounds hot afff lol🔥 Actually the second time I ever took acid, we watched the old animated Alice in wonderland, so I always associate it with tripping lol. I mean it's also just trippy as fuck.

Duh of course. Oh wait, actually yeah I remember now you did tell me. And I'm sure you can think of something more fun to do than watch tv. But yeah, maybe wait for a concert, or just share it with a close friend and listen to some music or something.

Oh wow! So I was pretty much right, makes sense tho. I didn't realize it was a triple releaser like that though and so similar to MDMA or something in that sense.

16+ hours of an empathogen experience? Hot damn! Lol

Yeah it's a long haul, lol. It has a very comfortable tail end though, it gradually trails off until it fades into the background and then nothing, leaving a glow. Kinda like mescaline in that way, where it doesn't leave you feeling cracked out or lossy or anything, it just becomes less and less but feels good the whole time. It's a really good drug, it was my favorite drug for some time. In 2006-2007 I abused the hell out of it, I even dosed it 7 days in a row once. Probably on average 3 times a week. Not recommended, I had some serious brain zaps and sleep paralysis when I'd run out. But considering how hard I went, it didn't fuck me up too bad. I was depressed and had brain zaps for like 5 days. I had a brief period of abusing MDMA where I took it 3 days in a row once and after that I had brain zaps for a month and was as close to suicidal as I've ever been, that was a dark time.

Yeah it's a long haul, lol. It has a very comfortable tail end though, it gradually trails off until it fades into the background and then nothing, leaving a glow. Kinda like mescaline in that way, where it doesn't leave you feeling cracked out or lossy or anything, it just becomes less and less but feels good the whole time. It's a really good drug, it was my favorite drug for some time. In 2006-2007 I abused the hell out of it, I even dosed it 7 days in a row once. Probably on average 3 times a week. Not recommended, I had some serious brain zaps and sleep paralysis when I'd run out. But considering how hard I went, it didn't fuck me up too bad. I was depressed and had brain zaps for like 5 days. I had a brief period of abusing MDMA where I took it 3 days in a row once and after that I had brain zaps for a month and was as close to suicidal as I've ever been, that was a dark time.
Wow, that's pretty interesting.

In reference to MDMA, it can definitely leave one feeling pretty down. I mean, I've rolled probably 4-5 times in the last month since getting a couple g's. It didn't burn me out too much, although the effects weren't quite as strong the last couple times.

None of the times were crazy high binge dosing or anything like that. My gf probably took it even more times than me honestly, I kept telling her that she'd get burnt out and it'd stop working as well if she kept doing it, but she kept wanting to because it was making her feel good, so I obliged.

It's funny, because I took doses ranging from 100-200mg, and I mean, I felt good and had fun, but it was never overwhelming or too crazy. But when my gf took 100mg, she was zooted like crazy for like 8+ hours, and had really powerful effects pretty much every time. And then the other day when I was doing the last of it, my buddy and I each took 20mg 4acodmt and 100mg MDMA for a concert we went to, and damn if he wasn't gakked out of his mind for a whiiiilllllee too.

I mean, sure I had just raged my ass off and had sweat like crazy from dancing, and I felt pretty good, but my buddy and my gf both said I looked perfectly normal. Meanwhile his eyes were saucers when you looked at him.

Not sure if maybe I've done it too many times in my life already, or if I just have a naturally high tolerance. It was pretty damn good stuff too.

Sorry, this is probably wildly off topic at this point.

But anyway, I am definitely looking forward to amt. I'm guessing you don't really wanna combine it with anything because of the Maoi right?

I find that happens with me with almost all drugs now. I think I've just done too many drugs in my life. It's rare for me to have a truly impactful experience. Psychedelics are the most likely to do it, I am more sensitive to them than I ever have been, but I find tripping to be rather comfortable and familiar. I love them but I don't have big paradigm shifts anymore. All other drugs (releasers, classic stimulants, opiates) I find I have a super high tolerance for and find them underwhelming, even if I haven't had any in a long time. Kind of a bummer, but it also seems to be leading me to be less obsessed with them. Slowly but surely. Which is a good thing.

yeah with AMT, definitely don't combine it with anything that releases serotonin. But it combines well with other psychedelics, and opiates and gabaergics are fine. Phenibut combines with it amazingly well, in fact I always combine them because it is just great

I find that happens with me with almost all drugs now. I think I've just done too many drugs in my life. It's rare for me to have a truly impactful experience. Psychedelics are the most likely to do it, I am more sensitive to them than I ever have been, but I find tripping to be rather comfortable and familiar. I love them but I don't have big paradigm shifts anymore. All other drugs (releasers, classic stimulants, opiates) I find I have a super high tolerance for and find them underwhelming, even if I haven't had any in a long time. Kind of a bummer, but it also seems to be leading me to be less obsessed with them. Slowly but surely. Which is a good thing.

yeah with AMT, definitely don't combine it with anything that releases serotonin. But it combines well with other psychedelics, and opiates and gabaergics are fine. Phenibut combines with it amazingly well, in fact I always combine them because it is just great
That permatolerance is a bitch. Yeah, even after that concert we were doing some lines of K that my friend brought, and he was going on and on about how much he loved ketamine, and how good he was feeling, and he just got all lit up and had a good old time. Beforehand he was telling me about how good the stuff was. I personally maybe caught a buzz off the first line, but other than that, really didn't matter it just hardly affected me. I think maybe if I'm doing ketamine I just need to do one big fat line instead of a handful of smaller ones. When I did k for the first time in half a year a couple weeks ago, it was chronic and I did a huge amount by accident. THAT got me really fucked up. But since then, I haven't really gotten as high from k or 2fdck.
Dmxe was pretty good though. Idk, I've never been crazy about k, with all of the other cool dissos out there it always felt lackluster to me, requiring really high doses to really take you there.

Oh ok, well yeah, with the similar timeline, I thought it might be interesting to at some point combine Amt and doc. If it's safe in combo with psychs I think that sounds like it could be interesting.

That permatolerance is a bitch. Yeah, even after that concert we were doing some lines of K that my friend brought, and he was going on and on about how much he loved ketamine, and how good he was feeling, and he just got all lit up and had a good old time. Beforehand he was telling me about how good the stuff was. I personally maybe caught a buzz off the first line, but other than that, really didn't matter it just hardly affected me. I think maybe if I'm doing ketamine I just need to do one big fat line instead of a handful of smaller ones. When I did k for the first time in half a year a couple weeks ago, it was chronic and I did a huge amount by accident. THAT got me really fucked up. But since then, I haven't really gotten as high from k or 2fdck.
Dmxe was pretty good though. Idk, I've never been crazy about k, with all of the other cool dissos out there it always felt lackluster to me, requiring really high doses to really take you there.

Oh ok, well yeah, with the similar timeline, I thought it might be interesting to at some point combine Amt and doc. If it's safe in combo with psychs I think that sounds like it could be interesting.

I feel the same about ketamine. I have had some amazing experiences on it, but a number of dissos are much better, IMO, especially MXE. Also most ketamine I come across that friends give me is cut to absolute shit, like most popular drugs in America these days.

While I have not personally tried to combine them (and have yet to try either substance), Psychonautwiki and tripsit.me both claim that AMT is unsafe when combined with DOXs. People who combine AMT and 2Cs certainly don't seem to have very safe or enjoyable experiences.

I've combined AMT with 2C-B and also with 2C-C a number of times and never had any issues. I'd be more cautious about DOXs, but one of my best trips, I accidentally did 2mg of DOC while on both AMT and LSD (I was kinda freaking out because of a weird/uncomfortable situation at a music festival I was at, and thought the DOC was etizolam because I was in the dark and the bottles looked the same, I proceeded to freak out even more since I was already tripping insanely hard, but then I took actual etizolam and 20 minutes later I came out of my anxiety and proceeded to have an incredible trip for the next 2 days, just absolutely great. Of course I wouldn't recommend that!)

I feel the same about ketamine. I have had some amazing experiences on it, but a number of dissos are much better, IMO, especially MXE. Also most ketamine I come across that friends give me is cut to absolute shit, like most popular drugs in America these days.

I've combined AMT with 2C-B and also with 2C-C a number of times and never had any issues. I'd be more cautious about DOXs, but one of my best trips, I accidentally did 2mg of DOC while on both AMT and LSD (I was kinda freaking out because of a weird/uncomfortable situation at a music festival I was at, and thought the DOC was etizolam because I was in the dark and the bottles looked the same, I proceeded to freak out even more since I was already tripping insanely hard, but then I took actual etizolam and 20 minutes later I came out of my anxiety and proceeded to have an incredible trip for the next 2 days, just absolutely great. Of course I wouldn't recommend that!)
Wowsers. This sounds like something my ex wife would do.

Idk if I've told anyone about this on here, but there were multiple instances of her either going through my shit and accidentally ingesting the wrong thing, or just improperly using my materials and doing so.

Multiple times she thought she was ingesting a stimulant, like meth, or any other random stimulant I may have had, and accidentally ingesting a dissociative. I know of two instances in the past year before we broke up where she did that, one of the times she had to call off of work because of it. The other time I guess she just trucked through work somehow, mind you she doesn't have a disso tolerance like I do or anything at all.

And then there was one other time, and this could maybe somewhat be blamed on me, for not cleaning up properly after weighing very sensitive chemicals, but also like, I didn't expect anyone to go through and use my scale or my cards. But she did, after I had already left for the day. And she went to do a shot of meth, and used a playing card, or some other scale device, after I had made some solutions of 25b-nboh and 25e-nboh. And yeah, she said she just started tripping balls immediately. She said she was really freaked out at first, but after she settled into it, it wasn't a terrible time. We're really lucky that it was only that, because it could've been a lot worse.

I've already told my current gf, that she is simply NOT to go through any of my stuff, because she could really hurt herself if she fucks with my stuff improperly or accidentally ingests something she doesn't mean to. I personally don't think she would, she's pretty good about that. I mean, even though she likes rolling, at no point in going through my stash of MDMA did she take any from me, and she was alone with my stash plenty.

So yeah folks, moral of the story, don't be a fucking doofus!

I'm considering pairing DOC with 2C-D I'm thinking it will be a good combination for a day of creative output. Has anyone combined these two successfully?

I have not tried, but I bet it would work well.
Agreed, in moderation (primarily with the DOx dose, which you don’t want to be too high regardless of if you’re combining it with anything) DOxs + 2Cs should go well together.

I’m interested to see how those two combine (especially for creative productivity), so make sure to let us know how it goes. Hope you have a good trip @sin_is_synthetic!

I combined DOC and LSD once, but it was part of an epic polydrug binge and the DOC was an accident (thought it was etizolam) so I can't really report on specifics of the combo. Seems like it would work well but you'd want to watch out for vasoconstriction.

I combined DOC and LSD last weekend, mostly because the 2mg DOC pill I had didn't really do as much for me as I'd like (possibly under dosed). It was definitely a good combo though, I dosed the LSD (200ug) about 3 hours in. Didn't notice any vasoconstriction although I did take L-arginine beforehand.

I combined DOC and LSD last weekend, mostly because the 2mg DOC pill I had didn't really do as much for me as I'd like (possibly under dosed). It was definitely a good combo though, I dosed the LSD (200ug) about 3 hours in. Didn't notice any vasoconstriction although I did take L-arginine beforehand.

Its like mixing coke and Pepsi, not bad but not great either i guess.
However i have found mixing small amounts of 25xnbomes with lsd quite rewarding.
Made the nbome allt more interesting then alone.
So i guess it could be similar with doc + lsd.
Im still waiting for a good day to mix doc with 4acodmt.
The perfect day would be a hike and camping on doc.
Then during the evening att camp i could dose 4acodmt and just do ket and nitrous at the fire in the dark.

I suspect it will remind of mushrooms + dan Pedro.

Any major difference in duration from different roas?
I really love doc but the duration makes it not very practical to use often.

Maybe doing low doses with addition of other subs to increase psychedelia would be a good idea.

Doc is awesome at around 3mg, however its a long ride.
Im thinking about doing around 1,5mg and then add something else during the peak.

That way i could hopefully sleep around +12-15h after dosing.