• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

I've acquired some 2mg tabs. A friend and I are planning on splitting one and going hiking. What kind of experience can I expect from 1mg?

1mg is a light trip for me, probably not visual at all, but definitely a trip. 2mg is a better dose than 1mg, but 1mg should be enjoyable.

1mg is a light trip for me, probably not visual at all, but definitely a trip. 2mg is a better dose than 1mg, but 1mg should be enjoyable.
Would you recommend 2mg? Just worried about body load but I handle the body load from 2C-B pretty well.

I would, yes, 2mg is a good dose, hard for me to imagine it being too much. You will get a more complete experience than 1mg.

I hate to underdose on a psychedelic. It's happened with 5-meo-amt, amt, possibly mushrooms, HBWR, and maybe I'd even say BOD (much more recently). I feel kinda dreamy and dissociated rather than the clear cut effects of the psychedelic experience when that happens. So dreamy but nothing like a trip.

It almost makes me skeptical of microdosing.

Everyday I think about tripping and so far I've managed not to for some days now. Maybe even more than a week now. Got plenty of 4-aco-dmt left and some 25b-NBOH blotters. Usually I don't think twice before tripping and am likely to trip at the drop of a hat. Maybe because my last trip was pretty difficult, but maybe I was overdue for that. I'd been doing so much tripping and rolling and flipping lately.

I still kinda want to try 6mg for my first DOC trip, but lately I'm a hardhead with psychedelics. I need at least 3g of excellent mushrooms lately to even get mild visuals, and even that is unlikely without the addition of MDMA..

I still kinda want to try 6mg for my first DOC trip, but lately I'm a hardhead with psychedelics. I need at least 3g of excellent mushrooms lately to even get mild visuals, and even that is unlikely without the addition of MDMA..
6mg sounds quite high but if you can handle 25B-NBOH you should be fine.

Some of the most incredible psychedelic experiences I've ever had were from 25i-NBOH. So far the highest dose I've tried of 25b-NBOH was 4x 1.2mg blotters and it paled in comparison to snorting 7-8mg of 25i-NBOH. I started seeing patterns almost instantaneously after hitting that tiny line of 25i-NBOH.

Once I snorted some 25i-NBOH and drove to pickup my ex wife and on the way there I started seeing 6 lanes on my side of the highway instead of the actual 2 and when cars went past me they auditorily went wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha. When I got there the sound of the cicadas was really fucking with me hard and I had to tell my wife she'd have to drive home because I was tripping so hard but she couldn't because she had no license and couldn't operate a 5 speed. I had to call my dad. It was a huge deal. I started seeing all my cells exploding and was sure I was dying. I was like crying and saying goodbye to my family. Probably the craziest psychedelic experience I've ever had.

Another time I snorted 25i-NBOH on my birthday late at night and then attended church with my wife and kids while still tripping the next morning. It was beautiful! Lol.

Please excuse me for getting off topic. My primary source stocks 3mg DOC pills and I'm definitely planning to try them sooner rather than later. I'm thinking I'm likely to try two, especially after hearing there may be very little mindfuck with DOC. I dunno yet.

Im probably the softerheader of the place. I love my DOC trips under 0.5mgs. Even at that dosage they are epic. Infinite energy, infinite good spirits, limitless euphoria. Today I almost do one of these...

Finally I´ll be doing a 2cbfly, shorter one. But next week: DOC. Fuck yeah

Although threshold is much less than 0.5mg ;)
Psychonautwiki has a strange duration chart https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DOC

Never had a DOC peak that was that long and set in that late. The onset of 1-2 hours doesn't work either in personal experience, more like 30 minutes at most

Just acquired 20 x 2mg tabs of DOC. I’m not sure what the issue is, but the last 6 or so times I’ve ingested Psych’s (lsd, al-lad) my visuals have been extremely disappointing. Even on 450 mics of al-lad all I got was some faint lines forming an indistinct grid over my field of vision. No fractals or dreamy imagery. I miss the complex and colorful visuals that use accompany my trips. It’s as if Psych’s don’t work for me anymore. Does anyone else experience this problem?

Anyways, I’ve never tried DOC so I’m excited to give it a go. From what I’ve gathered there appears to be a clean head space with a decent amount of euphoria. The duration is a little off putting, so I’m definitely taking this one earlier in the day. Thinking 3mg to start.

Just acquired 20 x 2mg tabs of DOC. I’m not sure what the issue is, but the last 6 or so times I’ve ingested Psych’s (lsd, al-lad) my visuals have been extremely disappointing. Even on 450 mics of al-lad all I got was some faint lines forming an indistinct grid over my field of vision. No fractals or dreamy imagery. I miss the complex and colorful visuals that use accompany my trips. It’s as if Psych’s don’t work for me anymore. Does anyone else experience this problem?

Anyways, I’ve never tried DOC so I’m excited to give it a go. From what I’ve gathered there appears to be a clean head space with a decent amount of euphoria. The duration is a little off putting, so I’m definitely taking this one earlier in the day. Thinking 3mg to start.
DOC was the only substance that gave me all-enveloping clearly visible and bright fractal visuals. It was extremely potent at 3 mg. The only other time I saw much gentler and more beautiful fractals was on 3.5g lemon tek shrooms.
But DOC fractals are not like mushrooms' fractal trails at all. They are cold, bright and sharp, and you're going through them at infinite speed right now.
For the reference, I also don't get "defined" visuals on LSD that often. It's usually just a colorful mess with closed eyes, no patterns or anything cool.
Have you tried mixing with 2C-B? (Don't mix DOC though)
Also I have recently read on a topic forum that LSD batches differ in purity and vary in effects (visual, mental, physical components, general """vibe""" of the trip etc). Maybe you got a new batch.

Last edited:
Well I hope it induces such effects. I’m guessing ketamine is okay to use in conjunction with doc I’ll start with 3mg and go from there

Well I hope it induces such effects. I’m guessing ketamine is okay to use in conjunction with doc I’ll start with 3mg and go from there

Its more then ok, its awesome!!
For me i need to have a ton of ket and n20 with doc.
Cant handle the +20h of tripping without em.
It gets way to drawn out othervice.
But with some dissios i keep it interesting the whole time.

So how long does this little guy last? I’ve heard various reports regarding its duration? Am I really due to trip for 14+ hours?

Am I really due to trip for 14+ hours?

Yes, but the nature of the effects you're experiencing change throughout the duration. It's common to have more significant visuals and headspace changes for at least up to half a day after dosing, but after that it will become an increasingly clean and eventually more subtle psychedelic high without much added flair as it slowly works its way out of your system over the next day or so. Some still find it hard to sleep through this high and consider it an unavoidable part of the experience and rarely even may still trip more significantly during it, but others consider it light to the point that they can sleep that night and ignore it the next day, or may not even really consider there to be an effect that extends beyond the first half a day at all. There's no way to tell which way you'll be personally until you try it, though.

Yes, but the nature of the effects you're experiencing change throughout the duration. It's common to have more significant visuals and headspace changes for at least up to half a day after dosing, but after that it will become an increasingly clean and eventually more subtle psychedelic high without much added flair as it slowly works its way out of your system over the next day or so. Some still find it hard to sleep through this high and consider it an unavoidable part of the experience and rarely even may still trip more significantly during it, but others consider it light to the point that they can sleep that night and ignore it the next day, or may not even really consider there to be an effect that extends beyond the first half a day at all. There's no way to tell which way you'll be personally until you try it, though.
Thanks for the intel. Got plenty of etiz and lyrica on hand if I need to tone things down towards the end. Excited to try this novel compound.

I recently ate 3.5 of DOC and it's nice, but the stimulation is too overwhelming to me with this one. After 12 hours I had to eat 5 mg of alprazolam and 10 mg of zolpidem to fall asleep, and I had almost no tolerance to benzos, so that's a lot. Even after that it still was hard to me to finally fall asleep. Stimulation is not pleasant at all. But this drug overall reminded me of aMT, but I liked aMT more because it had more natural and "smoother" stimulation which was actually very pleasant.
The other worth noting effects of DOC i experienced are
- quite intense, but enjoyable mindfuck, but not as much as on LSD
- I was easily annoyed by everything and therefore extremely rude to everyone. I think it's related to that annoying stimulation because insulting others was like a remedy to it lol

So how long does this little guy last? I’ve heard various reports regarding its duration? Am I really due to trip for 14+ hours?

Yes 100%. The peak ends around 8-10 hours for me, but then there is a long, drawn out (in a good way) plateau stage where I still have visuals and feel very serene and thoughtful and energized and euphoric. I am unable to sleep until around 20 hours minimum, I tend to experience insomnia for a long time after psychedelics though (like even something like 2C-B, I can't sleep for 8 hours or more, even past the end of the noticeable effects). The duration you hear about is accurate.

I recently ate 3.5 of DOC and it's nice, but the stimulation is too overwhelming to me with this one. After 12 hours I had to eat 5 mg of alprazolam and 10 mg of zolpidem to fall asleep, and I had almost no tolerance to benzos, so that's a lot. Even after that it still was hard to me to finally fall asleep. Stimulation is not pleasant at all. But this drug overall reminded me of aMT, but I liked aMT more because it had more natural and "smoother" stimulation which was actually very pleasant.
The other worth noting effects of DOC i experienced are
- quite intense, but enjoyable mindfuck, but not as much as on LSD
- I was easily annoyed by everything and therefore extremely rude to everyone. I think it's related to that annoying stimulation because insulting others was like a remedy to it lol

Yeah 12 hours is nowhere near the end of this drug so that's no surprise. it lasts nearly twice as long as LSD. I actually love the period between 10 and 20 hours, one of my favorite drug states. For me the stimulation is really comfortable and pleasant though.