• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

When's the last time you rolled?

6apb in februari, MDMA in march, 4fa in may and again in june. 2cb in june aswell. But that shouldn't have shot up my tolerance that much.
To be honest my first 6apb experience was lacking too. It didn't really get fun untill i went over 200mg and even though it was great i had zero energy from it. I just stood at the party with my eyes closed listning to the music (which sounded amazing)

Im thinking about trying Methylone on my next roll. Im saving my mdma for october.
I might try 5-mapb, but that will probably fuck up my MDMA tolerance and im reading alot about bad comedowns.

I still have plenty 6apb left so i might just wait a couple months and drop 250mg at once.

250mg at once?? what the fuck lol

Your batch sounds shit

Yeah it probably is. Im not getting anything im hearing on the forums.
I also have some 6apDb but i want to try it at home first because i hear it has even less energy.

Is it true that 6apDb has less of a comedown and is less of a releaser than 6apb?

^^ Negative.

6-apdb and 6-apb are very similar in effect, and in my experience, 6-apdb was more stimulating and psychoactive than 6-apb.

Again, very similar.

^Thanks.

That actually sounds awesome. Will have to try, but i'll probably stick to taking it at home first :)

Anyone try this in combination with 4-fa? and maybe some 5-mapb or mdma after the initial peak, maybe 5 hours in or so.

6-APB + 4-FA was incredible, very very similar to MDMA. The combo was perfect for dancing as the 4-FA took the sedating edge off the 6-APB (8

I think I took around 100mg of 4-FA and 120mg of 6-APB. Or maybe a bit more of 6-APB, this was a couple of months ago so it's hard to remember. But the batch of 6-APB I have is less potent or maybe even a different APB, as it feels different from previous batches and I have to take more to get similar effects.

&I actually put them both in one capsule so they were dosed at the same time.

Same sticky, flour-like consistency. And I believe about the same color. But missing the intense smell of previous batches; a smell so intense that it required me to wear a bandana over my mouth and nose while weighing it out.

Yeah same with mine, although the stuff i have now is off white and not much of a smell, the stuff before was quite dark, absolutely stank, musky and dusty

^ can anyone of you guys, please, post some pics of reagent test results for this new 6-apb batch? I posted some pics of my 6-apb in BL and it would he good to compare with what you have there...

Am I missing a topic, or is this compound no longer used..? Or possibly all has been said about it. ;)

china stopped making the stuff because it was difficult and expensive (rumours have it someone fell into a vat too but i'll just leave you with the actual facts...) and found that the other apbs were easier and cheaper. A UK ban came about killing most of the revenue and so exploration into a-pvp type stims started

I'd be very shocked if people still took the stuff regularly, I stocked up big time and only have a little left now

The last time I got 6-APB, which was probably two years ago at this point, it didn't feel like 6-APB. So I think it's been dried up for a while. I miss it though! I think I liked it a little more than MDMA.

I ate my remaining stash last summer stocked up from the UK ban, I know a legit RC vendor who still stocks this but I dont know about the quality. I'm really keen to order some and try it once again. Amazing clubbing stuff.

As far as i know i think there are 2 batches of 6 apb out right now.
Both are the succinate version which of course is less potent that the hci.
I have seen the hci form available but i think its probably a typo. Apparently the hci synth is very very ifficult especially when you are trying to make kilos of it.
This seems to be maming a comeback which is a good thing, its a safe non neurotoxic version of mda, mdma. I actually thought it was banned in the usa along time ago, because it basically dissapeared after the uk ban. But now it's very easy to find and pretty cheap.
I havnt tried it yet cuz my vendor is on vaycay. But i do have a Gram of 5 apb to mix I with it (i jave heard thats the best way to do it.

Just got a new batch of 6-APB, I hadn't had any in a couple years. Pretty awesome stuff. I mix 150mg of 6-APB with 50mg of 2-FMA and it's great. I remember previously that 6-APB on its own was lacking in energy, it'd leave me feeling good but kinda lazy/just wanting to chill out. Adding a bit of 2-FMA in there does the trick. One thing I hadn't remembered about this stuff is how LONG it lasts. It starts kicking in for me after about 40 mins, and the next hour or 2 are almost overwhelmingly good, then that overwhelmed feeling disappears but the peak's still there and will last about 6 hours. The come down is very gradual, and even at +10 hours I'm still feeling the effects pretty decently. Not as loved up and euphoric as MDMA but the body high's really similar, as is the desire to have a deep conversation and actually listen to another person's perspective. My fiancee and I spent the entire night just talking, she asked me stuff like "Tell me about your time in Europe" and I went through the details of each country I visited, which took like an hour I'm pretty sure. That type of thing reminds me of MDMA, really nice!

Oh also, at 150mg I don't really notice any psychedelic effects. The only thing I got was at the very end of the experience, when I closed my eyes to try to sleep I was getting some strange CEV's. In the past, I had made the mistake of re-dosing this stuff at 200mg a cap. 400mg of this stuff gets very trippy, but not in a way that was enjoyable at all. After that experience, I never re-dosed this stuff again.