• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Thanks for the warning. Ya don't worry I'm not much of a casual drug user, when I do any I tend to read a lot (like all 5 big and dandy threads here:D) and yeah the 2+ hour comeup features fairly prominently.

Looks like me the wife and a friend will be dropping it in a couple days so I'm pretty excited.

Honestly I don't know how it hasn't totally wiped MDMA off the map from what I've read.

A redosable high euphoria lovey SRA that is tough to lose 'the magic' on, and isn't neurotoxic. Plus lasts double the time? Sounds pretty darn perfect. I'll have to see though.

depends on if i want it to be psychedelic or not^

6-apb for a normal roll....6-apdb for visuals

6-APB was definitely psychedelic for me when I took around 150mg. But at the 75-80mg level, it felt almost exactly like MDMA, just longer lasting.

(This was of course with batches that were out years ago. Not sure about potency now)

6-APB was definitely psychedelic for me when I took around 150mg. But at the 75-80mg level, it felt almost exactly like MDMA, just longer lasting.

(This was of course with batches that were out years ago. Not sure about potency now)
Thank you!
Both are sounding really interesting!
hey does anyone know abt the legal status of 6-abp in Belgium atm??
Illegal like the most stuff is in Belgium:/.

I've seen this before for sure. The most common seems to be 6-APB and 5-APB mixed to create something a bit closer.

Other than the borax combo, the few times I've seen people mix 6-APB and 5-APB, with 2mg of Moxy for some added 'magic' seemed to be the closest to a neurotoxin free long lasting MDMA.

I'm going to have to order some myself I think and try it. Haven't even tried my 6-APB yet though so excited to try it on its own.

isnt moxy dangerous in combination with amphetamines en serotonin releasers? I take pretty high doses of 6apb so i won't risk it until i read more reports :)

No. I see people throw about moxy maybe being an MAOI but there is no actual scientific evidence of it that I've ever found. I've also though it would be tough to find, found several people refuting it quite soundly.

In small doses it has no dangers with any seratonin releaser than I'm aware of. It is one of the drugs of choice recommended by Borax on reddit for his Borax combo. Not sure his qualifications but he seems very knowledgable and they basically look like him like a god in /r/researchchemicals

I've also read several reports of small amounts of moxy with the APBs to add some 'magic' and they seem positive.

I will only doing about 2.5mg which should be just over threshold level.

I did 2-4mg of 5-MeO-MiPT 1-2 hours before dosing 6-APB and MDMA and was fine. I felt nothing to suggest caution.

I should probably make an effort to add my experience with combining 5-meo-mipt to its big and dandy thread, because I've had 2 very unpleasant experiences after taking moxy and my prescription adderall.

The first time i had a bad reaction I blamed on taking too much due to a lengthy come-up, although my fiancée felt fine and I didn't really consider that. The vasoconstriction was so bad that my penis was losing feeling, and i maybe should have gotten medical attention immediately because that's very very scary, but I didn't. Fortunately my penis was fine (thank god!). My hands and toes felt bloodless too, but because the dose was too high, I didn't really think about it. I was too distracted by throwing up and feeling like I had the flu for the next 12 hours.

The second time I took a smaller dose and didn't get sick, but once again the vasoconstriction was alarmingly severe. I was on a walk on a hot summer day and stopped being able to feel my feet (felt like I had 2 peg legs!), and I ended up walking home barefoot to make sure my shoes weren't cutting off circulation. This didn't really help, and I was getting freaked out for sure. After i got home, I had a beer (thinking a vasodilator might help) and laid down trying to slow my heart rate and relax. It got better, but I have numbness that won't go away on the tip of one of my big toes that I'm pretty sure is from that. Both times the only factor that gave me this bad response and not anyone else that took it (same batch) was that i was also on adderall.

tl;dr

I think moxy is dangerous when taken with stimulants that affect your dopamine levels, but it's probably safe to take with 6-APB alone. Use caution, though.

What dosages though?

If you're asking me, then I can't say for sure because it was a while ago. I am on a pretty high dosage of adderall (20mg/x4 daily) but have been for years and my tolerance is pretty high. Due to poor judgement and improper use of a milligram scale (should have diluted the moxy before weighing it) I can't say for sure how much I took that first time. The second time is also hard to say because it was so long ago, and again, I wasn't being smart while measuring doses. I probably aimed for 6-8mg, and same dosage of adderall.

I never mixed 6-APB with 5-MeO-MiPT, but I did try mixing it with 5-APB (50/50) which resulted in a clumsy, strange high. I had a really bizarre habit of forgetting what I was saying in mid sentence. It was kind of funny and a little alarming at the same time, but mostly just embarrassing. Literally in the middle of a sentence like: "The quick brown fox jumped over the....um....shit, forgot what I was saying again 8)". It felt a lot like a really high dose of MDA.

I just (over)did some 6-apb with the wife this weekend. Friday noonish dosed 2.5mg 5-meo-mipt and 180 mg of 6-APB. Came up pretty good in about an hour and a half. Had a fairly euphoric time. Like 6 hours later redosed with another 150mg of 6-APB. Came back up almost as good as the first time. Way diff than MDMA in this regard.

Had an overall good time. Did a final redose of 150mg which was a mistake. Nothing super negative but just didnt provide much benefit. More side effects, mild increase in rollyness, and yesterday was a total write off. Inital dose at 1pm and final dose at 2am. At 5am took 0.5mg clonazolam and that killed the bad stuff pretty quick and we went to sleep. Next day,was so sluggish and sore I just ended up taking 0.5mg clonazolam 1 tramacet for headache,spent the morning blobbing in front of the TV. No depression like MDMA though which was nice.

Basically napped and watched movies all day.

Today still feeling a hair tired but soreness is gone, headache is gone, and feeling generally upbeat. Overall would do again, without the last redose. 180 mg with 150ish mg redose after 5-6 hours would have been perfect.

Didn't get any sense of being sick or overwealmed from the addition of the moxy. Just a touch more MDMA like magic for the first half. Prob a touch more visuals at the end (general mild visuals, moving, breathing. But very mild.)

I have not had this problem ive used 700 grams at once took 1hr to kick in felt great for 5 hrs by the 8th hour passed out

I have not had this problem ive used 700 grams at once took 1hr to kick in felt great for 5 hrs by the 8th hour passed out

I assume you mean 700 milligrams... I would like to warn people that this is not a safe dose. Maybe what you had was impure or a different compound. ~120mg x2 nearly killed me

Redosing after the first roll to try and bring it back led to severe vasoconstriction and mushroom type visuals. Would not do it again, I felt very unsafe squirming around as the drug took ahold of me with a fierce death grip (presumably from the 5ht2b agonism)

Be careful with this one people. Do not try and redose, This is more suited for a one time thing. Taking more will only lead to a bad time. Learn from me ☮

bump for anyone doing this with 5-mapb or the borax combo? or even as a redose on 5-mapb or borax

I assume you mean 700 milligrams... I would like to warn people that this is not a safe dose. Maybe what you had was impure or a different compound. ~120mg x2 nearly killed me

Redosing after the first roll to try and bring it back led to severe vasoconstriction and mushroom type visuals. Would not do it again, I felt very unsafe squirming around as the drug took ahold of me with a fierce death grip (presumably from the 5ht2b agonism)

Be careful with this one people. Do not try and redose, This is more suited for a one time thing. Taking more will only lead to a bad time. Learn from me ☮

It probably depends on the person. 700 mg is WAY too high but I honestly think a single redose worked well for both me and the wife. We got some vasoconstriction but nothing crazy. Even after a second redose, during the beginning of the comedown we were able to have sex. No dusky fingers or toes. Less trouble urinating than MDMA. Gurning similar to MDMA.

The first dose then redose really brought the roll back on, and seemed to have limited side effects for us.

No idea on purity. It is a VERY fine tan powder, smell not too strong. Tasted pretty bad. Came from spain somewhere (can't list sources on here right?). So maybe that batch not super strong.

It is one of the drugs of choice recommended by Borax on reddit for his Borax combo. Not sure his qualifications but he seems very knowledgable and they basically look like him like a god in /r/researchchemicals

<<edited by BlueBull>>

Last edited by a moderator:
^
This thread is about 6-APB, not about some random dude on another forum that may or may not give bad advice. Your post held no real harm reduction value so I deleted it in it's entirety. Please stay on topic or at least try to add something to the discussion. If you disagree with this do not post in here but send me, one of the other mods or a senior mod a personal message