• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

The shits, long dirty come-up, nausea..All the reasons I really cannot enjoy the experience really. Plus the killer headache at the tail end, no matter how much I drink or what I supplement with.
Well combining it with MDMA would probably fix the experience in my opinion as well lol.
Generally I look to things like 6-APB though when I don't have MDMA/MDA, so I wouldn't ever think to combine the two if I had both.

The combination is amazing and you need a lot less mdma. Never had any headaches myself, but my friend experiences the same things as you.
The come up doesn't feel dirty to me at all

Ive had some dirty comeups on the newer batches, feeling sick and body temp changing, older batches were fine though. always 1.5/2 hour come ups regardless of batch tho

I'm down to 65 mg of an old batch. How can I stretch it to get my money's worth, so to speak? I have 6-APDB, 2-FMA, 4-FA, 5-MAPB, LSZ, AL-LAD, tryptamines...

Will you take it in a party setting? What is your normal dosage with 6-apb? I would add 6-apdb and combine it into your normal dose.
I've heard it makes it so much better. Will have to try it myself though.

You can add some 2-fma for energy, but wait till you peak so you know if you need any.

I'm down to 65 mg of an old batch. How can I stretch it to get my money's worth, so to speak? I have 6-APDB, 2-FMA, 4-FA, 5-MAPB, LSZ, AL-LAD, tryptamines...

Is 65mg enough for you to consider it at least a low dose? In that case LSZ + 6-apb would be what I would do.

Neat combination. I wish I could try it. Alas. (probably just as well, even though if I had them I'd probably be glad for it. lol )

Has anyone tried sniffing 6-APDB before? i got some 6-APB in the post but i reckon its a different APB, not sure which but whatever it is seemed quite effective when sniffed, 6-APB isnt very good when sniffed

Took 160mg of 6-APB (or whatever the hell this batch actually is) at a fest this past weekend. The roll was shorter than I remember but most importantly the comeup was a bit too intense and/or dirty for me. Mostly because I was in a very packed part of the crowd at a show and I needed some space.

The next time I plan on taking this stuff will also be at a fest. I'm thinking of adding some 4-FA to make it more stimulating. Recommended doses of each?

6-APDB stings like hell when snorted. Not worth it. Also I assume it's less cost effective due to reduced bioavailability.

Took 160mg of 6-APB (or whatever the hell this batch actually is) at a fest this past weekend. The roll was shorter than I remember but most importantly the comeup was a bit too intense and/or dirty for me. Mostly because I was in a very packed part of the crowd at a show and I needed some space.

Im not surprised the comeup was intense off that amount

For anyone wondering, 100mg 4-FA + 100mg 6-APB (which maybe isn't 6-APB? or at least a less potent version) was perfect. I felt like I was rolling on quality MDMA -- pretty easy & short comeup, and the 4-FA added some necessary stimulating to the usually sedating 6-APB. The whole experience lasted about 5 hours.
The next morning wasn't bad, either. I felt like I was lacking a bit of energy and motivation, but eating, smoking some weed and hanging out in the shade (instead of dancing in the sun) made me feel a lot better within a few hours.

If my preferred dose MDMA is around 180-250mg (Not at once, mostly 160-200 starting dose and another 30-50mg later) what would be a good 6-APB dose? I have 140mg, I was thinking a bit less like 110-130mg.

6'4" and around 235lbs (1.93m and 108kg) if that matters.

Hr would say try a lower one first just in case, if you're not going to...

~50-60mg 5-apb + ~50-60mg 6-apb would be my first choice

your suggesting second

But just so you know... 6-APB is closer to MDA than MDMA in effects.

Hr would say try a lower one first just in case, if you're not going to...

~50-60mg 5-apb + ~50-60mg 6-apb would be my first choice

your suggesting second

But just so you know... 6-APB is closer to MDA than MDMA in effects.

I am aware of 6-apb's effect, I've just seen so many different doses in people. I know it has to do with tolerance, setting etc but the differences are still pretty massive. Some people finding 70mg overwhelming and some find 150mg barely enough.

That's why HR would say start low, lol :)

Otherwise I don't personally know anyone that was either overwhelmed or underwhelmed in the 100mg neighborhood. Of course my personal anecdotes != scientific evidence :)
Online data like http://tripbot.tripsit.me/factsheet/6-APB also has doses around 100mg as ok. Not that either is a guarantee it'll be good for you.

Why some found 200 mg not enough.... could be bad batches, a lot were, especially in the beginning, could be huge tolerance to similar drugs, could have been cut, ....

The one time I did it orally I did get some nausea. rectal dosing produced no nausea whatsoever though and a great roll, better than mdma

Every time I ate a branded pellet(back when they first hit the market) I would get very nauseous during the come up,puke once and then be high for hours. I loved the effects but having to yakk in the bushes does put a damper on things.

After taking a year off,I tried the powered version,which I plugged. No nausea.

Tomorrow will be my first time rolling on the 5apb + 6apb combo. Dosage is 100mg 6apb with 80mg 5apb. (usual MDMA dose 200-220mg)

My friend who has a lower tolerance and never used an apb before will only take 135mg 6apb (usual MDMA dose 150-160mg)

I can't wait!

Well i didn't really roll as hard as i expected. Energy was lacking too.
My friend had a great roll though and plenty of energy. But it lasted only 4 hours.