• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Got a batch that looks very different to stuff ive had before... its off white, not much smell, anyone had a batch like this before? All the stuff before has been browny color, and been quite smelly

Sounds a lot like how my most recent batches look. Still has the sticky, flour-esque consistency, but one thing I did notice was missing is that SMELL. The 6-APB I bought a year or two ago had such an intense smell that I had to wear a bandana over my mouth while weighing it out. I also looked like a total badass while doing so, but that's beside the point.

Also, the batch I have right now is not as potent... in the past, 70-80mg was more than enough to have me rolling hard. 150mg would have me tripping. With this batch, 75mg did barely anything. And adding another 75mg only gave me a mild to average roll.

I was speculating with someone that what's going around right now isn't really 6-APB, but instead something related like 5-APB or 6-MAPB or one of those analogs. I mean, like I said it's all speculation since I haven't tested this stuff, but something seems off.

Yeah theres barley any smell with this... 6-APB was absolutely stinking, dusty as fuck when you opened the bag

just been told this stuff looks like 6-APDB... could possibly be. does feel a bit different

I don't think it's 5-apb, 5-mapb or 6-mapb. 5-apb is about the same potency, looks/tastes/smells the same and the effects/duration are very similar. 5-mapb looks and feels different enough from 6-apb that it would be kinda obvious. Same goes for 6-mapb + 6-mapb is the most expensive one atm.

6-apdb? It's kinda like 6-apb (reports are very inconsistent regarding the exact effects) so I guess it could be that. Or maybe just impure 6-apb? No real way to say for sure without a lab test.

6-APDB on left, 6-APB on right
Both the same consistency - very sticky like slightly damp flour (was wrong about chalky, my bad), a lot of it has to be scraped from the sides of the bag and definitely won't settle like yours.

Unfortunately I have a massively diminished sense of smell and store my stuff with very strong scented chocolate stuff but with a strong enough whiff, the 6-APBD isn't so strong and 'gaggy'

If only there were a cheap way to distinguish the two...

EDIT: NVM pic won't load, I shall return
For below, sounds more like 6-APBD. It's by far not as stimmy as the 6-APB

Last edited:
Whats the big difference between them? whatever this is, i prefer the stuff i was getting before. dinner plate pupils tho, felt a bit sicky earlier. feels quite mongy, directionless, quite nice but... different

Last edited:
Is the 5/6apb combo stronger than 6apb alone? Last time i used 6apb i started with 210mg which turned out to be the sweetspot for full effects. Im now in possession of both and im thinking 125mg 6apb with 75mg 5apb should do the trick.

Or should i dose lower on the combo?

Yeah and i only used it 3 times. 140mg underwhelming, 175mg pretty good, 210mg finally i get what everybody is talking about. Natural tolerance i guess.

Though i have seen many posts on different forums saying 200-250mg is the sweetspot and others roll balls of 125mg. So i guess it varies alot.
Don't know if it's individual tolerance or stronger vs weaker batches.

My next time will be from a different source, but even if it is stronger 200mg total shouldn't be overwhelming for me.
I can drop a whole 200mg MDMA pill and have a great roll without it ever being too much. No comedowns either.

>6-apdb vs 6-apb
The reports are all over the place, for me 6-apdb lasts less and has a lower dose (about 30% for both) than 6-apb. The effects are similar, with 6-apb being a bit more enjoyable.
But like I said reports are all over the place, with some people claiming the opposite...

>Is the 5/6apb combo stronger than 6apb alone?
Not really, 5-apb is a bit more potent than 6-apb (if you have 5-apb hcl and 6-apb succinate which are the most common), but the difference isn't huge. I'd take the same amount in mg except half of each (but some prefer more 6-apb or more 5-apb).

Yeah and i only used it 3 times. 140mg underwhelming, 175mg pretty good, 210mg finally i get what everybody is talking about. Natural tolerance i guess.

Though i have seen many posts on different forums saying 200-250mg is the sweetspot and others roll balls of 125mg. So i guess it varies alot.
Don't know if it's individual tolerance or stronger vs weaker batches.

I'm the same and I've had two different batches. One that looked like pancake mix and another that was the same consistency but white instead of tan. Both were stinky. Both I needed 200mgs to get "desired" effects. Though I don't find the experience to be particularly desirable. There are moments when it is indistinguishable from MDMA but those moments are so fleeting and the rest of the experience is very dirty in my opinion.

Cheers for the info

I love 6-APB... raved on it every weekend through 2012... 80/100mg would keep me going all night... had a break and been doing it on and off this year... this stuff deffo feels different though

>Is the 5/6apb combo stronger than 6apb alone?
Not really, 5-apb is a bit more potent than 6-apb (if you have 5-apb hcl and 6-apb succinate which are the most common), but the difference isn't huge. I'd take the same amount in mg except half of each (but some prefer more 6-apb or more 5-apb).

Thanks! 125mg/75mg 6/5 should be awesome :D

I'm the same and I've had two different batches. One that looked like pancake mix and another that was the same consistency but white instead of tan. Both were stinky. Both I needed 200mgs to get "desired" effects. Though I don't find the experience to be particularly desirable. There are moments when it is indistinguishable from MDMA but those moments are so fleeting and the rest of the experience is very dirty in my opinion.

Besides getting the shits i thought it was pretty awesome. Especially mixed with some mdma after a couple hours <3
It hits in waves where i will go from completely lucid to feeling amazing and the music enhancement with subtle CEV's is great. But i enjoy it most because of the duration at festivals :)

Besides getting the shits i thought it was pretty awesome. Especially mixed with some mdma after a couple hours <3
It hits in waves where i will go from completely lucid to feeling amazing and the music enhancement with subtle CEV's is great. But i enjoy it most because of the duration at festivals :)

The shits, long dirty come-up, nausea..All the reasons I really cannot enjoy the experience really. Plus the killer headache at the tail end, no matter how much I drink or what I supplement with.
Well combining it with MDMA would probably fix the experience in my opinion as well lol.
Generally I look to things like 6-APB though when I don't have MDMA/MDA, so I wouldn't ever think to combine the two if I had both.