• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

has anyone ever tried to combine 6-apb and mdma to emulate the reputed synergy between mdma and mda? just wondering because it would seem a logical thing with mda being so scarece, but i've never read about anyone trying it out...

I really can't wait to try this one out!
Not gonna combo this one , but i read that it can take over for over 12 hours? is that right?

I really can't wait to try this one out!
Not gonna combo this one , but i read that it can take over for over 12 hours? is that right?

I would make sure I have over 24 hours cleared up on my schedule from when I take it to when I would be expected to go back to normal human type activities ie work and such..
You may not be rolling for 12 hours but you wont be back to normal in 12 hours.

I would make sure I have over 24 hours cleared up on my schedule from when I take it to when I would be expected to go back to normal human type activities ie work and such..
You may not be rolling for 12 hours but you wont be back to normal in 12 hours.
Allright! Thanks for the clear reply!

I can't fall asleep for about 12-14 hours after dosing this one

125mg. It may be more 10-12 hours, I'm having a hard time remembering, but the residual stimulation is a bitch.

any tips for shortening the 2 hour plus long comeup on this drug?....it sucks to feel like an anxious dirtyly stimulated mess for like 3 hours before starting to roll

No idea. I always feel sublime on the comeup as soon as it starts progressing past initial alerts.

Yeah still seem to be some legit (spanish?) RC vendors selling this stuff in quantity. No idea on the quality of it though. I decided to bite the bullet and order a couple grams. See if it gets through customs.

Anyone have any idea if the current (succinate) batch is any good? Me and the woman were thinking of dosing 150mg and seeing where that took us?

I'm also surprised at how often I read that this stuff has almost no tolerance or magic loss compared to MDMA.

Many posts saying they lost MDMA magic but 6-APB brings it right back. And people saying even doing it subsequent weekends and it felt just as magical. Unreal.

Plus a 6+ hour roll as compared to like 3? Sign me up!

I spoke to borax and was thinking of adding 2-2.5mg of 5-meo-mipt at some point. borax seemed to indicate from his MDMA-made-from-rc info that it targets a receptor that MDMA does and these RCs don't. (I will of course try 6-APB on its own the first time). Might make it a nicer experience. He said it just might lack quite the lovey empathy as it doesn't release seratonin as hard, but still a more stimulating MDMA that lasts longer but a bit less lovey wouldn't be so bad.

Anyways, super excited I'll report back once I get/try it.

Last edited:
I'm so excited to see that apparently this chem is making a comeback.

I haven't ordered it in a couple of years, but the last two batches I got were either very weak or perhaps a related chemical.

I miss the magic of taking 80-90mg and rolling balls for like 5-6 hours!

Most of the succinate stuff out now seems to have a nice medium starting dose of 150mg.

80-90 is prob a good dose for the HCL version which is no longer made it seems. Taking this with a grain of salt of course I've never done it myself just from reading. Like I said I'll report back once/if I get it. See what customs does.

Ah, good to know thanks! I'm willing to take more if I can get those same great effects.

Did anyone ever get very floury batches with an intense smell? I remember weighing it out with a bandana over my face. Good times.

It came in the mail at least!

It is a light tan very fine powder with not much or no real smell.

Curious about the potency. I'm going to email again to verify that it is the succinate powder.

EDIT:Confirmed Succinate. Looks like 150mg will be the proper research dosage.

Last edited:
It came in the mail at least!

It is a light tan very fine powder with not much or no real smell.

Looks like 150mg will be the proper research dosage.

No smell? Huh, every batch of 6-APB I ever got had a strong chemical smell... You may want to start much lower if you don't have a testing kit, just to be on the safe side.

I do remember it being light tan and extremely fine, though. Snorting it was impossible since it went straight to the lungs!

I mean it had a tiny bit of smell. But nothing like what I've read where it smelled so bad you had to hold your breath while dosing.

I'm waiting for the clonazolams to come in the mail so I can get to sleep so prob try this next week

Won't be snorting any entactogen. Every single one I've ever seen is just objectively worse than oral ROA.

since this seems to not release as much serotonin as mdma, anyone mix this with 5-mapb maybe 1/4 or 1/2 for a more serotonin releasing experience?

I've seen this before for sure. The most common seems to be 6-APB and 5-APB mixed to create something a bit closer.

Other than the borax combo, the few times I've seen people mix 6-APB and 5-APB, with 2mg of Moxy for some added 'magic' seemed to be the closest to a neurotoxin free long lasting MDMA.

I'm going to have to order some myself I think and try it. Haven't even tried my 6-APB yet though so excited to try it on its own.

I'm also surprised at how often I read that this stuff has almost no tolerance or magic loss compared to MDMA.

Many posts saying they lost MDMA magic but 6-APB brings it right back. And people saying even doing it subsequent weekends and it felt just as magical. Unreal.

5-APB has the same action

it has even abolished mild HPPD after a big weekend of MD

subsequent DAYS are fine, however, there seems to be a metabolite based hypothermic effect after a long (24+ hours) multiple low redose journey -- and yes redosing brings back the peak

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen this before for sure. The most common seems to be 6-APB and 5-APB mixed to create something a bit closer.

Other than the borax combo, the few times I've seen people mix 6-APB and 5-APB, with 2mg of Moxy for some added 'magic' seemed to be the closest to a neurotoxin free long lasting MDMA.

I'm going to have to order some myself I think and try it. Haven't even tried my 6-APB yet though so excited to try it on its own.

Be careful with the 6-APB

It can sneak up and slap you silly 2-3 hours after you THINK you are done, and can take a LONG TIME [2-3 hours] to come up -- making you think a redose is needed because it's weak or cut

Ended up dosing 3-400 mg over the course of 3-4 hours by mistake and the ride lasted 27 hours until baseline