• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Has anyone dosed with Dramamine or Bonine anti-nausea? I think it's psychosomatic in my case but I genuinely fear and feel anxious about the mere possibility of comeup nausea/vomiting.

No, but make sure you take it on a full stomach....I took 100mg while starving and the nausea on the come up was AWFUL (i never get nausea on mdma). When it the quezziness hit me I ate a large french fry (even though I had to force it down) and took some Pepto bismol (which usually cures my nausea in other situations) and it subsided quickly thereafter and I went into a very relaxed, euphoric and LONG roll.

Thanks for the tip re: nausea, I intend to have a small meal ~2 hours prior and dose 2 x 50 mg maybe an hour apart. I have Pepcid Complete and intend to take meclizine (Bonine/nondrowsy Dramamine) and have a couple Red Bulls for added push - unless the 4-FA I have on the way happens to come today. Really hope I won't be overwhelmed by 100mg at 54 kg/120 lb, I'll be at a warehouse event and looking to dance.

My first/only 6-APB experience (pre-ban batch but who knows) was 50 mg but I had also had maybe 100 mg of untested "molly" (shameful and not safe, I know) a couple hours prior to dosing 6-APB that did not seem to have much effect. I had maybe threshold effects from that, and it was only about 1.5 hrs after dosing the 50 mg 6-APB that I "came up."

I took 40 mg 6-APDB to GREAT disappointment (maybe that's what you were thinking of , Just A Guy) - barely threshold and I became exhausted and felt ill only 5-6 hours after dosing.

As far as finding 6-APB nowadays goes I don't trust anyone - lots of bunk, methylone, and horsefeathers going around.

Dosage suggestions? My tolerance to MDMA is such that 100 mg is perfect, strong effects but not too much. 70 mg a good place to start? Are undershots boring and/or annoying with this compound? 100 mg a likely good dosage?

Combos:
Anyone tried the mix with 4fa or 2fma? suggested dosages?

ebola

IME 100-125mg is a good place to start, then move up to 150mg if you feel comfortable and want to take it up a level. 200mg is my preferred dose, but this might be overwhelming if one's preferred MDMA dose is 100mg. 70mg might leave one underwhelmed, but it's better to under-dose for the first time, right? Saying that, I think it's unlikely to have a bad experience from 100-125mg. IME, redosing is very ineffective. This is my experience, take what you want from it. YMMV, of course.

After 2 years of searching, I finally found a US vendor that sells 6apb. It should come in the mail Thursday or Friday. I read this whole thread to prepare.
You guys want me to post a trip report?

Fixed it, sorry!

I have not even 75 mg of 6-APB left...would it be completely idiotic to combine with 5-MAPB once it arrives?

Beware of the 5-MAPB! Brain zap city. (From what I've heard from trusted friends with experience with the chem.)

Yeah, I've seen a lot on posts by people here who experienced bad comedowns and side effects. It seems half were from single/first uses and the other half were from a cultivation of years of abuse of MDMA/stimulants.

Will be dropping a hefty dose of this at ASOT 650. Super excited :D

I have a question for those of you with long rolls on this stuff. I have done 6 apb twice now and after 4 hours the effects just drop off while others are rolling for a good 6-8 hours.
Could this have to do with tolerance to mdma? And how much does redosing work with 6apb (the reports i have read are very conflicting)

Will be dropping a hefty dose of this at ASOT 650. Super excited :D

I have a question for those of you with long rolls on this stuff. I have done 6 apb twice now and after 4 hours the effects just drop off while others are rolling for a good 6-8 hours.
Could this have to do with tolerance to mdma? And how much does redosing work with 6apb (the reports i have read are very conflicting)

I observed that the substance provided stronger effects and for longer when well-fed, hydrated, well-rested, and after a long break from seretonergic chems. And of course, as with anyone, your mileage may vary... :)

I observed that the substance provided stronger effects and for longer when well-fed, hydrated, well-rested, and after a long break from seretonergic chems. And of course, as with anyone, your mileage may vary... :)

Interesting, I did take it on an empty stomach. Mainly because im afraid ill get the shits while im at the party haha (and because with mdma it makes it last longer) =D

Got a batch that looks very different to stuff ive had before... its off white, not much smell, anyone had a batch like this before? All the stuff before has been browny color, and been quite smelly

mines never been that smelly but is nearly always kind of tan-ish shade and incredibly chalky which instantly dries up my mouth if I'm not careful when opening the baggy