• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MPT Thread

Is it possible that law enforcement or the DEA was closing in on the vendor? Someone I know received an order from him with a big question mark drawn on the envelope, and my last order I didn't receive at all (probably just got lost in the mail, but now I have to be paranoid).

Yikes. That kinda sounds bad to me...

What do I do if guys in suits show up at my door?

offer them a drink and secretly dose them with 100mg 4-ho-mpt.

I think this guy closing down has to do with him offering 4-aco-DMT.
It's clearly over a legal line, being just an ester of psilocin.

apparently a few other US based folks closed down recently as well, which also offered the 4-aco.

Operation web tryp here we come!

I am quite upset that the vendor has closed down. He was one of my favorited in the US. I hope he (and by possible extension, some of us) are not facing any possible legal problems.

(mods please feel free to edit this post if crosses vender discussion lines) very interesting... another US vender that was selling 4-aco-dmt website went off line within the last month as well.. but they sent a newsletter out saying they would be back.. Probably just coincidence but very interesting...

honestly I really doubt anybody was shut down by the DEA or something like that, or that these problems are related to the RC scene. My first thought, was that he suffered a fate similar to many vendors over the years, that is to say that he was busted for illegel drugs unrelated to his RC business. Maybe not but just a gut feeling I got.

why specifically? Galactic are you afraid of legal repercussions? should i be afraid?
what has the world come to

Mainly I'm just paranoid. I think that rationally speaking there is little chance of legal repercussions affecting me, but because I didn't receive a very recent shipment and now he is shut down all of a sudden, I am filled with paranoia and speculation about what might have happened.

Yea, I think its pretty rude of him to just BLINK vanish into thin air. He AT LEAST owes it to anyone whose address he mailed anything to a slightly more complete explanation of what approximately happened.

Actually, he should just SAY WHAT HAPPENED, and let his RECIPIENTS (yes even of only free samples) DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES what level of risk this puts them at.

Dude if you are reading this, you are SERIOUSLY generating BAD KARMA by not at least INFORMING ALL MAILING RECIPIENTS, or making a public comment here (from an anon email) or at your former site URL as to WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!

you guys should check him out one more time. He left some more cryptic words of advice recently that may help you figure out some stuff

Hmm... added "But will not are strong words. It may be wise to check in the future."

Haha... cool.

Old saying goes "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.".

So I guess in this case it should go "The will is weak, and the spirit is fleshy." Or something like that. :)

Last edited:
This is extremely strange.

I ordered 4-ho-mpt from him on Jan 31st, but never recieved it.

He sent a reshipment one week ago, which arrived today and included 4-ho-mpt, and also a sample of DOC-NBOMe, which he never mentioned...

you guys should check him out one more time. He left some more cryptic words of advice recently that may help you figure out some stuff

Haha thats funny. Still wish I had more info on what exactly went down though.

So, for those of you who got the chance to experience this one, more detailed reports would be great.

concerning why the vendor stopped selling--my guess is that he's already made so much money from his business that he doesn't see a point in continuing at the moment.

idk if this is too close to price discussion, but i did the math looking at both "small time" vendors like this guy, and bulk vendors... and *snip* is probably making close to $100 profit per gram that he sells. that's so much money. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
included 4-ho-mpt, and also a sample of DOC-NBOMe

LUCKY!

He handed out a couple of those free samples ages ago... right around the time the DOC synth failed.
I bet he just saved a little bit of it and realized he didn't need it any more and hooked it up

Lucky...

It says he closed down because someone had a brain aneurysm

also, two posts up edit out the vendor name...

EDIT: I should have a report or two up by late saturday (~16 mg for 130 lbs)