• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MPT Thread

Finally ran a trial on the sample I received, and it was an awesome time. I had already dosed 220mg Methylone orally and 7.5mg of Methoxetamine about an hour and a half earlier, but I was sure they wouldn't cause tolerance towards it (Based on very little knowledge). I loaded up 5mg for my partner and then 5mg for me (Vaped off tinfoil). The effects were instantaneous, I felt a body buzz similar to DPT, I felt alive and instantly the patterning on the bed and curtains began rolling and swirling around. I felt the effects weren't outstanding (We both tripped 2cE+LSD+Methylone+DPT the weekend prior) so we both vaped another 5mg, and laid down on a bed, threw on black eyed peas, turned on a whole buncha flashing lights and and some fun for like an hour and a half. The tracers were outstanding, and when we'd hit nitrous it was almost unbearably good, like we couldn't even fucking move good.

I plan on breaking from psys for a week and a half to two and then dosing 20-30mg orally, but vaping it was AWESOME, I've only vaped DMT and 5-MeO-DMT so vaping a tryptamine that doesn't just rape my mind totally was very novel. I got to a ++ in about 2 minutes, I see the appeal of all those IV and IM trip reports with hallucinogenic drugs.

OMG! Is it just me? It taste Like ASS!!! Not what I was expecting

Excellent however in all other:)

Vaping tiny little 2-5mg bumps of 5-meo-mipt is also nice. Just several grains really. Amazing how little is effective.

And yes, most tryptamines do taste like ass. 4-aco-dipt has got to be one of the most disgusting bitter molecules on earth but I sure do love its effects.

I mean DMT taste AMAZING:) smoked. 4-aco-dipt(YES)/ Tryps eaten do tatste bad. And 5-meo-mipt smoked taste like candy. Just Me?

But this one vaped tasted as bad as the others do taste eatan for me:p:! Worst!! Really!

-BEAUTIFUL

Last edited:
Vaping tiny little 2-5mg bumps of 5-meo-mipt is also nice. Just several grains really. Amazing how little is effective.

And yes, most tryptamines do taste like ass. 4-aco-dipt has got to be one of the most disgusting bitter molecules on earth but I sure do love its effects.

Hahahaha, yeah I'll second this. This chemical is truly gnarly on the ol' tastebuds. I remember once my buddy was looking at my sealed ziploc bag of it, but there must have still been a little tiny tiny bit of powder stuck to the plastic outside of the seal, and before he handed it back to me he flicked the bag really hard with his fingers and the tiniest little puff of 4-aco-dipt managed to find its way onto his lips and even that made him cringe, but it was hilarious. He didn't just cringe, he was like "bllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrg!!!!!!!!" with a totally shrivelled up face. I've tasted it myself, and I would compare the taste of 4-aco-dipt to be akin to that of super duper ultra concentrated bitterness unlike that of anything else that you can even imagine, and there are undertones of dump smell and garbage juice and general lingering awfulness. Put this one in a gel cap folks.

I took 17 mg of my “replacement sample” orally and within a half an hour was experiencing, shaky hands, increased mucus production in my lungs, reduced typing speed, delay in forming grammatical sentences, body shudders during onset. And of course OEVs (though mild) by 1 hour. In short, all the normal signs for me that weren’t there the last time around. I certainly wouldn’t expect to get full effects at 10 mg oral, maybe more like 30mg, but take your time. About 20 minutes ago I IMd 9mg (freebase dissolved in 5 percent acetic acid). There’s a definite “uptick” in effects (that is, no substantial tolerance development at 1hr past first dosing, as was proposed earlier.) I’ve taken my shirt off because the onset is getting a bit more intense. OVEs are still not dramatic but are undeniable. It boggles the mind to think I could’ve done 30 mg IM and felt nothing at a similar point last week, let alone polished off 100 mg while doing stats homework and falling asleep without issue with the same material. But whatever, it undeniably works for me with this batch, whatever the explanation, and at less than 1/3 of last weeks total dose). Yeah, this travesty of language took me twenty minutes to write… I don’t think I’ll report on any more qualitative effects at this point. I’ll save it for a “clean” trial at some point in the future.
Man, now I'm just jealous.

So just how instantaneous are the effects when it gets vaped?
I realize the definition of instantaneous, but is it actually instant or is it like a salvia 45 second thing or is it more like a 5 minute countdown til blastoff?

And for those that have tried both ROA's, would you rather recommend vaping or oral as the more comfortable/enjoyable method?

So just how instantaneous are the effects when it gets vaped?
I realize the definition of instantaneous, but is it actually instant or is it like a salvia 45 second thing or is it more like a 5 minute countdown til blastoff?

And for those that have tried both ROA's, would you rather recommend vaping or oral as the more comfortable/enjoyable method?

About 10-30 seconds until you've got that insane tryptamine buzz and everything starts morphing and crawling. Very fun shit to smoke.

Thats what i like to hear!

as soon as my tryptamine tolerance lowers i will be posting a report for sure

Can anyone compare this to either 4-HO-DMT and 4-ACO-DMT? Is it more visual, more mental what?

Can anyone compare this to either 4-HO-DMT and 4-ACO-DMT? Is it more visual, more mental what?

I've never tried 4-ho-dmt powder but i've tried 4-aco-dmt, and it was more visual then any of my 4-aco-dmt trips at the same dose. The visuals we're nice, text on my macbook started to melt down the screen, something i've never seen except on lsd and doc. It was one hell of a mind fuck for me. I walked to my bathroom which is right across the hall, and had to think about where my room was (or who i was). ((loss of ego for the older dudes with brick shithouses of egos)). I think i allowed the chemical to tear my mind apart, as the quickness of the comeup brang on a good bit of anxiety. ("this is a new chemical... omg... i only took it 15 minutes ago? wow i am fucked up... whoa! 30 minutes in WTF!!! WHY DID SHULGIN ONLY TRY 8mg!!AHH!" know what i mean?)

At 20mgs ingested it was both more mental and visual for me then 4-aco-dmt at 25mgs, but was also shorter lived. It was amazing though, possibly my favorite.

Hey,

Just let'n you know you posted "I've never tried 4-ho-dmt powder but i've tried 4-aco-dmt, and it was more visual then any of my 4-aco-dmt trips at the same dose," recently. Obviously you meant to compare it to something other than itself. I've been there! (you can't PM me back until you have 50+ posts).

That's all,

psood0nym

psood, you're right i can't PM you back, you could've just posted this on the board. But yes, obviously i meant to compare it to something other then itself, as seeing i was talking about 4-ho-mpt being compared to 4-aco-dmt. i represented (the topic of the board we're in - 4-ho-mpt) by using a simple ' it '. i was replying to a poster asking if anyone can compare it to 4-ho-DMT or 4-aco-dmt. Thanks for looking out though, perhaps i should have been watching my run-on sentences.

psood, you're right i can't PM you back, you could've just posted this on the board. But yes, obviously i meant to compare it to something other then itself, as seeing i was talking about 4-ho-mpt being compared to 4-aco-dmt. i represented (the topic of the board we're in - 4-ho-mpt) by using a simple ' it '. i was replying to a poster asking if anyone can compare it to 4-ho-DMT or 4-aco-dmt. Thanks for looking out though, perhaps i should have been watching my run-on sentences.
Heh, I just want to do what I can to make sure anything so (is this really pretentious?) important as a report of a novel psychedelic is understood accurately.

To answer the question in question though, I can't compare it to 4-AcO-DMT except in the broadest terms. I would compare it more to DPT, or, more precisely, to 4-ho-DPT (see above). I think most can expect less of a mind fuck than 4-AcO-DMT, but also that some might find themselves appreciating something in 4-ho-MPT that they never expected. In my experience this appreciation takes the form of a highly ethereal aesthetic.

I am embarking on a 50 mg adventure with this compound this weekend. I will do all I can to take as many notes, recordings, etc as possible and post a thorough trip report soon after as my first significant contribution to BL =D

i kind of wrote this one off at first, but now i see people talking about successes via vaporization. makes me want to try this in changa... perhaps someday.