• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MPT Thread

i hope him or his family member gets better, a brain aneurysm is very serious. I'm wishing good karma for him and his family

Same thing... Original sample requested, went missing in mail. 2nd sample was sent and received successfully. Odd.

cool it on the vendor discussion guys, thread is for discussion of the effects of the drug, not speculation about vendors

10mg vaped with subtle but noticeable effects. Pupils slightly dilated. A feeling of energy in the body. Little to no visuals.

Taste was unpleasant but tolerable.

feb.21 - feb.23 ??? if anyone knows what this means...let me know.

^ I guess estimated return dates?
Could be also holidays in Russia :)

got to try this one out last night, since so little is known about this chemical decided to write a realtime report.

9:00 (t0:00): Ingest 4-ho-mpt -- 15 mg in a parachute.

9:20 (t0:20): The same vague tryptamine buzz that has been present since I first took this substance is growing.

9:30 (t0:30): Some yawning now, body buzz rising, very mild nausea and very mild visuals.

9:45 (t0:45): Definite ++, unmistakeable visual distortions, and am shivering and feeling cold so a blanket is required.

10:05 (t1:05): Still rising, but still just at a ++, considering smoking some buds but I may wait a little while so i can get as clear of a picture of what this 4-ho-mpt is doing to me as I can.

10:30 (t1:30): Adding cannabis into mix did pretty much what i knew it would, a noticeable increase in effects, and I decide to put a dvd of Phish's clifford ball on. A decent trip, but I would say at this dose, for me, a +++ is impossible and one can't help but notice the most obvious effects of the visual display only came about after adding the buds into the mix.

11:05 (2:05): Almost forgot to update. I thought the trip was dropping off a minute ago but after finishing another bowl I'm as high as I've been all night. Visuals pretty nice for this dose I think, but I got to say, I dont have enough experience with tryptamines to say what this chemicals visuals are, but I have enough experience to say what they arn't and thats 4-ho/po/aco-dmt. Definitely its own distinctive beast.

11:30 (t2:30): I do believe things seemed to have peaked and may be showing there first signs of dying back.

11:45 (t2:45): After finishing another bowl I'd say suspicions are confirmed and I'm definitely coming down.

12:30 (t3:30): Not all the way down but largely there.

1:30 (t4:30): Down

Thoughts: Very interesting chemical, short but sweet, distinct enough to me from psilocybin to make it worth exploring but I am not sure how different it would be then 4-sub.-mipt and can't comment on that because I have not yet tried the latter

sweet!

captain, do you have any tolerance or in general need to take more?

or if anyone else can answer, for a 130 lb person would 17 mg be a +++?

Admist a dream... 25mgs placed in a parachute produced remarkable results.

Beautiful flowing oev's, euphoria and a thirst for the erotic. It blows my mind that some are saying this is inactive, it's a gem in my cat's eye. The come-up was fast with this one, felt alerts within 15 minutes or so and was "there" completely within 45 minutes. The visuals were consuming my entire surrounding's at some points, and I felt a connectedness to the universe that was just astounding. It set my mind on a train of thought where I was able to connect all the dot's to questions that I've been pondering recently, which I was unable to find the answers beforehand.

It's peak was stunning, and it seemed like our Magic man wrote this song for my trip.

Was back to baseline within 5 hours, but the smiles lasted all day long. =D

With 16 mg. A took about the same, M took a teeny bit more.

At 6.30 we took our gel caps in my house. My sis came and talked to us for a little bit and 20 minutes later we took a walk outside. It was cold but not bad. I expected to be feeling it a bit by now, since usually I’m quickly affected by tryptamines. Within 5 minutes I was starting to feel it. There was a lack of the chilled feeling I get from shrooms and 4-Aco-DMT. It was a bit more spacey, chill, and euphoric, no nervousness or anything like that, no sitting back and waiting for it to hit. It just slowly crept up to me and within 40 minutes of dosing I was pretty close to peaking. We kept on walking and made it to the beach, where we sat around for a while. Everything was moving, but not necessarily breathing. The woodchips on the ground morphed into leaves and the trees shifted about. Talking was very hard. We all noticed we were laughing and smiling tons. I was feeling rather tingly and removed from my body.

I felt very confused; paradoxically I was both quite cold and yet oddly warm. I was a bit happy but often times thinking about sad things. Thoughts made sense but didn’t. I was in a similar mind space to shrooms and 4-Aco-DMT but my thoughts had much less meaning. After a little while we started walking back, we knew we were cold even though we didn’t really care. We stared at a wall for a little while and it didn’t swirl or breathe, the texture just became shapes, specifically little gnome like creatures. M mentioned he was seeing textures he felt, but A and I didn’t have that. Walking past people was a bit weird, for we knew if we looked at them we would stare and search their thoughts and minds.

About an hour and half after dosing my visuals were significantly less pronounced, still noticeable but not all that strong. I started thinking about how fortunate I am, and was focused on this for a while. We went into my house and talked for a little while, M was still tripping pretty hard but A and I were definitely coming down. I was surprised by this but wasn’t going to complain. My visuals were all gone after two hours and the trippy thoughts tapered to an end after another two hours.

Overall it was an enjoyable experience but not particularly meaningful. While it had a similar head space to shrooms and 4-Aco-DMT nothing meaningful came of the thoughts I was having, it was lacking in depth. The visuals were greater than what I’ve experienced from 4-Aco-DMT and different from shrooms in the way they didn’t breathe, they moved in other ways. There was significantly less euphoria from this than the other previously mentioned substances. Coming down made me feel a bit empty. I was also very surprised by the short duration, only tripping hard for one and a half hours. M tripped a little while longer than A or I, but he did take a teeny bit more. On another note, I think that 3 is a hard number to trip with. It loses the intimate connection one makes with 2 and doesn’t have the group mentality of 4 or more.

^swell report.

So i don't really know what to say with this one.
At 10:00 pm I took a ~20mg parachute swigged down with grapefruit juice and ginger extract
to help any future nausea.

I meditated giddily and realized i was way too excited about the upcoming trip to fully relax.
I compensated by reading the last chapter of a book i had been reading which took about 20 minutes. Still no signs yet.

I put on the psychedelic avenger's CD; and went downstairs to brew up a cup of echinacea tea.
By the time i had finished my tea, aprox 40 minutes had gone by. Still no signs.
Other's had reported peaking in 45 so i concluded that this is strange.

At the 50 minute mark, I rolled a joint of rasberry leaves for a smoke, and put about 5mg of the mpt in the end/middle of the cig. I smoked it outside in the snow in my socks and yes for some reason my feet couldn't/didn't really care or feel the snow at all. Smoking the cig felt great, but i still had the exact same sober headspace as before.

I go back upstairs and start focusing on stuff to see if the little bit of nothings i feel is just placebo or i am somehow just at a threshold dose still. (one hour after ingestion.) To my surprise when i glare around my room; the door, windows etc seem to barely be floating and changing dimensions and shapes very slowly if i focus. I seem to play this off by saying i could to that by relaxing my eyes when i'm sober so it still might be placebo?

I'm very confused because my headspace is exactly the same as normal. I proceed to smoke another 3mg hit, followed shortly by another 6 mg hit. Thing's seem different, maybe,
but i seriously couldn't tell if there was any tryptamine in my system except for when focusing hard for long periods of time on snow/etc. Music is really awesome, but i've also never listened to this CD before and it is extremely strange german space music.

I continued until 2;00 in the morning trying to get some sort of trip out of this stuff. I repeatedly smoke 5mg rips until my 50mg was all gone. On one of the middle ones a took a bigger dose than normal i think; and all of the sudden the wall in front of me started morphing and swirling intensly, as well as the drawings on my wall....but only for all of 2 minutes. Even with these strange visuals there was never once any real head change at all.
I gave up and took a whippet optimistically to see if that would make the trip kick in,
but alas, no dice.

I then spent the rest of the night trying to fall asleep, which was extremely hard to do. I finally fell asleep around 5:00 in the morning which shows that this stuff is active, but very very degraded.

All in All: My Batch has obviously degraded somehow, but i managed to get visuals for 2 minutes at a time or less, immediately following tokes if i held them in for long periods of time.

I am very disappointed in this; I was looking for a spiritual experience, and never once got anything close to that or any head space change. It left me feeling empty because I just smoked a bunch of white powder that really didn't do much to me besides leave me with a headache and insomnia.

I has figured 3 weeks in a dark container locked in another dark container would have been fine,
but obviously this one needs to be frozen or refrigerated.

I'm tempted to get more to really see what this chem has to offer, but then again, it's extremely unstable in it's freebase form, it's the only tryptamine that has ever left me with a headache,
and it actually left me feeling empty. The only interesting thing about this one was the fact that i had a few full on hallucinations whilst still being completely sober...It left me with this strange feeling that it was placebo but such visuals just couldn't be.

less than a + for me at 50mg (throughout the night); anyone else have similar experiences with smoking this freebase? short hallucinations with no head change?

^ Thanks.

It does sound like your batch degraded, which is a bummer. I agree that it made me feel a bit empty, not really sure if its worth while to explore much further considering the fact that lots of any given batch will degrade and 4-Aco-DMT is much more meaningful to me.

How did you vape this one?

Oh, the story with this compound is really strange. Psyke, did you try this compound before? Maybe you have high pre-disposed tolerance?

I have never tried this one before, so i was expecting good thing's from you're guys reports.
Also, I hadn't done any sort of psychedelic in over a month so i don't think there's a tolerance.

At one point i proclaimed:
"well this is an awesome drug. Visuals with no 'trip' whatsoever."
But i was ready for a trip and i wanted a trip so then i took back that statement.
Plus the visuals were extremely short-lived following mpt tokes.

This may come into play: I didn't vape it with a real vape, I simply loaded a bowl with raspberry leaves and vaped the mpt off the top of the leaves with a normal lighter. You think that matters?
It shouldn't though becuase those hits were when i felt it most,
and the 20mg oral parachute did jack diddly

EDIT: I agree shishigami, 4-aco-dmt is much more meaningful. It actually feels exactly like normal mushrooms to me. I kept expecting some sort of mushroom-similiar headspace and there was no such thing on the mpt.

Last edited:
^
4-Aco-DMT is the same has the same mindspace as shrooms for me except I find it lacking in visuals. Not the biggest deal. 4-HO-MPT on the other hand, just wasn't deep. It felt very shallow but it had lots of visuals.