• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

Eh, why not. I'd be interested in taking a dip into the phenethylamine world after about a year of abstinance (not counting Amphetamine and Methylone). Thanks for the inspiration... I have this huge baggie with a teeny tiny bit of powder with "2C-T-21" written on it. I imagine it is no more than 10mg.. I'll be measuring it tomorrow when I'm less intoxicated =D... perhaps this old saturnine drug will see the light of day once again...

I think that this chemical is great for hanging out with good friends... The visuals seem to peak around 4 hours after injestion .... and start slowly fading over the course of the next 3-4 hours. I woke up today my visual field feels much more pixalated if you get what im saying, i feel slightly tired but i am coming awake much more as i just had breakfast and a drink and i feel much more at peace than i would if i didn't injest anything the following day :)

negative bodyload?

combined with nootropics?

I am thinking small doses (500mcgs-1mg) doses combined with select nootropic potentiators for a day of writing.

Comments?

It is rather friendly, yes. And I believe I have read your report before... I understand now why you call this the "shopping psychedelic" =D.

Turns out that I actually have 20mg (thank tha lawd for scales!). Tomorrow is the spring equinox, and I am debating weather I should take 5mg of this rectally or 100mg of MDMA rectally, now that I have a bit of buprenorphine to help with the crash!! haha.

Go with the 2C-T-21 ... then you'll avoid the crash altogether. I wasn't super impressed with it, but I was looking for more of a psychedelic than an empathogen. I think it is just what you're looking for although I might recommend 8 mg instead of 5.

^ Oh for sure. Take a look at some of the earlier pages of this thread... I posted a report of a clumsy mistake I did that made me take around 20mg rectally. It was a powerful psychedelic experience.

I've had this one twice. Once snorted 6mg (no nasty burn) after mostly come down from 2CB and methylone but really battered on K. Had a wonderful walk home looking at the trees. Everything looked sort of warped around me in a sphere and was breathing. Very positive mood lift. Saw the aftermath of a particularly nasty accident on the road (lots of blood, someone obviously killed) which upset me for a while but I got over it quickly. Think if I was tripping on pretty much anything else I would have been affected much more.

Second try was 6mg followed by 5mg two hours later. Just spend an enjoyable day doing chores and watching stuff on my computer. Positive mood lift again but no visuals. Can't say this chemical is particularly impressive in any department but it is very pleasent, no negative side effects noticed what so ever. Going to try it again at about 8mg and stay in with my girlfriend.

I will be taking 15mg of 2C-T-21 later on today with my friend who will be taking the same dose although I did take 30mg of 2C-B yesterday so does anyone think this will diminish the effects of the 2C-T-21? It will be my first time taking it and I hope it's alot more fun than my experience yesterday which although amazing was a bit of a headfuck.

It will definitely diminish the effect, yes. You'll still get one though. 15mg is a fairly high dose, although I took almost that much my first time and had a great time. Then again, I was taking phenethylamines several times a week at the time.

and you staggered your dose, correct?

I bet this one is more useful at lower levels than 15mg (only from what I gather of high dose reports of it).

Yeah, I took something like 10mg, then 5 later. Or maybe 9 and 6.

Don Luigi said:
I will be taking 15mg of 2C-T-21 later on today with my friend who will be taking the same dose although I did take 30mg of 2C-B yesterday so does anyone think this will diminish the effects of the 2C-T-21? It will be my first time taking it and I hope it's alot more fun than my experience yesterday which although amazing was a bit of a headfuck.

Again, I think a lot of people expect too much from this chem ... but in your case it will be absolutely perfect. It's an strong body high, but the headspace is very gentle (could be a good or bad thing depending on your goals).

Samadhi, how do you consider T-21 useful. I thought it to be more of a subtle euphoriant than a psychedelic (the mindstate is not even really all that empathogenic IMO). It seems that it can be psychedelic if you push the envelope like Jamshyd and do 20 mg rectally. Definitely don't do anything like that for a first try though.

I highly recommend combining T-21 with a short acting trypt if you have one laying around. I'd wait till the end so you can see T-21 by itself first, but combination with DMT was heavenly. Here's my report on the combo.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=274899&highlight=DMT*

2c-t-21 is about the most recreational phen I have tried. There is very little effect on visual processing, but a very good body buzz and good euphoria.

I took it last night and I wasn't expecting much at all from it having taken 2c-b the day before but it went far beyond my expectations. I knew it wasn't going to be anywhere near as visual as my 30mg of 2c-b but thats what I was looking for because of the previous days headfuck.

The only visuals I got were patterns emerging from the the ground,walls and basically everywhere, jewels which changed colours, floor breathing like a wave and some dissociation(sp? I'm drunk and can't really be arsed being here).

But visuals weren't what I was looking for, I was looking for a fun time. It reminded me very much of MDA and I think it could make a very good subsitute for ecstasy condisering the comedown is non-existant and it lasted a good 7.5 hours. It was very easy to get lost in the music, it was very trippy but not in a typical psychedelic way but a very fun way.

Funnest drug I've taken in a long while, in my opinion it's better than ecstasy, very worthwhile 'party drug' and the good thing is my appettite didn't disapear would recomend it to anyone but not if your looking for any deep insight but I can see it possible at a high dose.

DAMNIT, I want to finally try this stuff....with our car going to the shop over the weekend and this nice weather...I have no excuse not to!

i think youll love it :)

and abouit combining tryps with it,on the tail end of 15 mg i did 85-90 mg of dpt(dont remember which) and it was amazing...threw my depth perception out the window,and had me seeing some crazy shit in the shadows...