• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

any new experiences with this compound?

one of the few available ones that i haven't got my hands on yet, and I'm considering whether it might be worth it...

It's well worth a try Ximot but you will be disapointed if your after a really pshychedelic experience. It was gentle for me at 15mg. Not a mind blowing phen but I am a fan of it.

Ximot said:
any new experiences with this compound?

one of the few available ones that i haven't got my hands on yet, and I'm considering whether it might be worth it...

Perhaps as a novelty, but it is not something to lose sleep over, IMO :). Pretty weird stuff, and out of it and 2C-T-2 and 7, the one with the least side-effects.

If you get to try it, let me know if you ever do notice that "saturnine" character that I got on every trip with this stuff.

ps. It seems like I never did do either of the choices I ask about above, lol

I felt far from saturine, I was active and happy although it was only one experience.

Hello,

This molecule seems to be pretty cool to go out and have a good time with people. I am quiet suprised it is more common. Does anyone know why ?

^^ Because it was not available at all for awhile, and is still not exactly widely available. Plus, your average population is scared by names like 2C-T-21 and prefers to stick to things that are named with friendlier slang terms (Ecstacy, acid, etc).

8) silly people. I would like to have a try. I hope to cross the way of this molecule at once.

Yeah, I'll bet if you tried to give an average drug user 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) they'd be a little more afraid of it.

"Yo, dude, I got some killer benzoylmethyl ecgonine! You need to try this shit" (cocaine). =D

Xorkoth said:
Yeah, I'll bet if you tried to give an average drug user 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) they'd be a little more afraid of it.

"Yo, dude, I got some killer benzoylmethyl ecgonine! You need to try this shit" (cocaine). =D

nice one :D

i love 2CT-21 but i reckon that if used irresponsibly (as ecstasy often is) then it could kill many. Not like MDMA where people have taken up to a gram in a night

as i have come to know - laying claim to the mighty dubious virtue of having more experience with 21 than other esteemed primates currently living - is, that its true potential, rather than being a psychedelic, is that of a high tech, precision tool; a true cyberpunk nootropic for the extreme sports fanatic. it comes with many interesting knobs, levers, and other controls for exploring the nuances of multifaceted aspects of the transhumanistic mindbody consciousness.

useful for the guiding therapist who needs to conserve energy in a group session or when dealing with a strenuous Beartrapper case.

in nootropic doses, over the course of years.

DO NOT MIX WITH MAOI'S (forget claims as to selectivity or reversibility) LEST YOU SHALL SUFFER THE RISK OF IRREVERSIBLE CNS DAMAGE.

nanobrain, what would you consider a nootropic dose? And how would you compare such aspects of this substance with said aspects of 2C-D and 2C-E? Also, I've heard you liken T-21 to 2C-B-fly, and having tried both, I can see where you might say that. But having limited experience with either, I'm curious how you would compare those two as well. My guess would be that T-21 is more mentally augmenting whereas 2C-B-fly is more feeling and energy oriented.

I found that t-21 really increased my tolerance for unbearable social situations. Infact, it reversed the effect. Rather than dread the situation and want to leave, I found it most entertaining.

I found the same to be true, and also true with 2C-B-fly. And incidentally, 5-MeO-MiPT.

I tried 2C-T-21 a few times, and found it to be very similar to 2C-T-7, but with less prominent sensory effects. The head trip was minimal and, like others in this thread, I could interact more or less normally in most social situations.

they were all in the 10-20 mg range IIRC, and I weighed about 140 lb at the time.

Don Luigi said:
I found that t-21 really increased my tolerance for unbearable social situations. Infact, it reversed the effect. Rather than dread the situation and want to leave, I found it most entertaining.

yeah me too. Second trial at 5mg confirmed this. A bit dysphoric when it wears off though. or, to use jamshyd's terminology, "saturnine". Definitely true for me, though one day i will immerse myself in a high-end dose to confirm this. It is a tad like MDMA or methylone in that respect - more entactogen than full-spectrum psychedelic. And, it would appear, with a vengeance, when it wears off. Though maybe that's just cos I used it for a mediocre social situation and added beer instead of actually working with it.

8mg with a 2mg boost after the first hour was fairly uninteresting, it felt more like a fever than a phenethylamine. I had a good time on it laughed with my friends etc. but all i could think about is how i vastly prefer tryptamines. There were no cognitive alterations for me (and if there were they were on par with weed) slight wishy-washy shadow shifting. It was a good time but it felt a bit hot and toxic, which is unfortunate because i would imagine that 12-14mg is where it gets interesting (i know it has been suggested as a nootropic or adjunct to psychotherapy but these are not the reasons i take psychedelics)

Does anyone have a guess at the potential toxicity of this one, compared to 2c-t-7?

Last edited:
hamhurricane said:
8mg with a 2mg boost after the first hour was fairly uninteresting, it felt more like a fever than a phenethylamine. I had a good time on it laughed with my friends etc. but all i could think about is how i vastly prefer tryptamines. There were no cognitive alterations for me (and if there were they were on par with weed) slight wishy-washy shadow shifting. It was a good time but it felt a bit hot and toxic, which is unfortunate because i would imagine that 12-14mg is where it gets interesting (i know it has been suggested as a nootropic or adjunct to psychotherapy but these are not the reasons i take psychedelics)

Does anyone have a guess at the potential toxicity of this one, compared to 2c-t-7?

I don't think you're going to find 2c-t-21's true potential at 12-14mg. I did 12.5mg last time and plan doing 25mg next time. I bet that will be the sweet spot I'm looking for.