• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

^ Be warned, this creature has a VERY exponential dose/response curve after 5mg (for me, at least). It seems like every additional mg to that triples the effect, and higher doses tend to produce a completely different effect than lower ones. I recommend you start very low with this one. I submitted an old report on this (of one of my biggest screwups ever) at Erowid under this same screen name.

Sure wish this material would make rounds again...That and 2c-t-13, not enough inventive 4-position substitution these days.

All these variations on 2C-T-2 (remove the methoxy, or flourine from T13 and T21 and you see T2). I'd love to see some fluorine atoms, or a methoxy group, added to a T7 backbone.

Really, I want to see 2C-T. The simpler, the better. Although I never tried 2C-TFM.....what I read reminds me a lot of 2C-D. Same with 2C-T.

And then we can play around with 2C-Ts structure....maybe add a few fluorine atoms to 2C-T.

nuke said:
Sure wish this material would make rounds again....

you are not alone.

there are anecdotal reports of 2C-T-21 being used as a nootropic / antidepressant daily over the course of several years while it was, ahem, more available.

unless totally mishandled, one of Sasha's safest, most potent and efficacious enablers.

as a nootropic, on par with 2C-D and 2C-TFM. as a sexual attractant, i know of nothing better.

I tried this material at 5-6 mg and felt a very subtle mood lift, but could not confidently say that I could distinguish it from placebo. I might try this one again since I'm going to be in a beautiful part of the NC Appalachians next week. Would 12 or 15 mg be too much for a good hike in the mountains? Anyone think that 2C-C would be a better candidate?

And time passes, and passes ;). T-21 being so saturnine, I am not surprised that it loves to have time pass over it. hehe

Dondante: In my experience both these drugs are fine for hiking. Depends on what you're looking for - it seems to be a consensus that 2C-C is more visual than T-21. I personally think T21 seems to be more stimulated by a city-scape...

Sasha hiked on 2C-E...

I did it once on Miprocin,that was so great I won't even think about 2C-T-21

ah, 2C-T-21... when can I try you? Wish you were here

I find most serotonergic psychedelics to be good for hiking, really. I'm sure you can't go wrong with your experiment, Dondante, as long as the dose remains reasonable.

ah, 2C-T-21. When will I try you? Hope you don't hate me for being so rude by leaving you in the freezer all these years and never once giving you a shot.

yoyoman said:
funny i heard the same rumor...

Funny yaesutom started that same rumor with his magical tales of color-changing vehicles! I'd like to try it sometime, too.

I strongly agree with others here on the point of subtlety. Tonight's dose of 10mg is my fourth and best experience with this.

The first time was with 10mg + Cannabis and two other friends. We laughed a whole lot at old Dr. Who re-runs and walked to our favorite Chinese restaurant at around hour 4. We felt on the threshold of visuals at this dose and disappointed by the "lack of effects", yet we had much fun that night.

The second time was with 10mg + 45mg 2C-C + Cannabis food at an outdoor event. The synergy was overwhelming with distinct peaks at T+90 (2C-C/Cannabis) and again at T+180 (2C-T-21). The was undesirably strong and negatively influenced by outside circumstances (like a thunderstorm!) The afterimage of a lightning flash persisted for several minutes after the fact.

The third time was with 13-16mg (The dose was measured, I just don't recall it). It was hoped this would bring out the full nature of the material. Unfortunately, it induced intense nausea and chills during the come-up followed by dysphoria, intense feeling of heat, and a "feverish" mental state. As with the 10mg dose, it seemed as though I was at a threshold in which visuals were about to show through, but there was nothing interesting.

So tonight, recognizing that this substance should be enjoyed uniquely in its own right, I tried 10mg with my partner (also with me in the previous experiences). The come up was a bit uncomfortable in that there seemed to be increased attention toward the disagreeable guts and headache that I woke up with. At T+2hours, all of that melted away shifting to a hyper, playful mood. The lady and I made a few batches of cookies together before I could convince her to follow me to the bedroom. ;) Two hours later at T+5hours the need for food began to overwhelm other urges and food was heartily enjoyed, etc.

I would be especially interested to see how the receptor binding profile of this chemical compares with substances such as 2C-I and maybe 2C-E. This one distinctly reminds me of the body effects of 2C-I except that the mental and visual effects are some how muted. It was certainly more like 2C-I than 2C-T-4 or 2C-T-2 which has recently become a favorite of mine. I also doubt a serotonin releasing component as I did not experience any particular "issues" in the bedroom. :) I wonder if the particular effects felt in this compound are mediated by the 5-ht2c receptor? I think 5-ht2c has been associated with, among other things, increase in body temperature and penile erection! The problem with studying this receptor is that it is hard to find agents that effectively discriminate between the 5-ht2a and 5-ht2c receptors, thus psychedelics may exert their effects due to action at both receptors.

Ahh speculation is so much fun... :) And I would certainly advice to keep the dose low on this one and appreciate it for what it is. Too much clearly results in dysphoria and potentially worrisome physiological side-effects.

I just cleaned this thread up a bit... now it's just begging for some more posts. I, personally, hope to try this one, eventually!

EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS POINT HAS BEEN CLEANED

Last edited by a moderator:
At least one report will be added to the collective knowledge of the community pretty soon...

I found 2c-t-21 to be very friendly, no real body load to speak of. Slight stimulation was present, but not really annoying. I did not really find it to be psychedelic, just a good fun type of chemical. It would a very good substance for concerts, etc. As a side note, I found the chemically similar 2c-tfm to be almost indistinguishable from the 2c-t-21.

very friendly chemical at 12mg.. come up had quite a bit of stimulation but nothing overly annoying :)... Visuals were very unique, watching the tele was kinda interesting, i noticed things were breathing quite a bit but nothing overly intense, pictures seemed alive if anyone knows what im on about :D:..

Felt i could talk about certain aspects of my life i usually do not like discussing, bringing things to the front of my mind, rather to the back, i like this substance alot.