• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

nanobrain said:
as for strength, i still dont think its mild, but rather subtle - a point of distinction.
I think that's just a nicer way of saying mild. ;)

nanobrain said:
on the body - seemingly the lightest of the family, although i have noted a significant increase in salivary secretion
I noticed more acidity in my mouth, though no extra saliva.

Done it at 10 mg and 15 mg, and I'd say its only useful purpose is entire recreational. It's like its barely there, I was just fried enough to enjoy it without any deep contemplation or insanity to go along with it. Probably good for sex, now that I think about it.

you have to kind of have to work with the drug and allow it to manifest itself but when you do it can be quite powerful. I found that even was I was very very deep into the visual/emotional journey I could simply choose to ignore the drug and return to near baseline level...

Anyone out there done a T-2/ T-21 combo. Had a look but couldn't find any info. Any likelyhood that the T-series would cause potentiation? Just a thought :)

Is it really wise mixing RC's?, Im all for experimentation but thats my contribution to the harm reduction cause=D.

Well if anyone was interested I have done the T-2/T-21 combo. 8mg T-2 (I'm SERIOUSLY running out and don't want to purchase any more until after exams) 5mgs T-21. Found the 21 shifted the mindstate slightly, actually seemed more mentally managable than a 5mg insuffalated dose. Definitly improved colour enhancment. T-2 always seems to give me purple/blue visuals and the T-21 seemed to shift this to include more reds and greens. As for visuals nothing particularly of note (unlike similar insufflated doeses of T-2 without T-21).

Planning a few more combo experiments with this chem as it seems like a great catalyst for other compounds.

Planning a Mescaline extraction (from cactus) sometime soon and planning to add around 5-10mgs to one of the caps. I'll post if anything spectacular happens!

I have in the past combined T2 and T7 to a powerful effect. Here's my report from that experience. I know the question was in regards to 2c-t-21 and 2c-t-2, but I thought this information might be helpful nonetheless. (originally posted on Erowid in 2001):

DOSE : 10 mg oral 2C-T-7 (powder / crystals)
31 mg oral 2C-T-2 (powder / crystals)
0.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

BODY WEIGHT : 275 lb

There is a special synergy here in my one experience. The empathogen sides of both compounds were very pronounced, very MDMA like. I was longing to connect with my friends, but alas I was alone in my basement. Nevertheless, I had a few touching remembrances of some good times. Visuals kicked off within 45 minutes (both CEV and OEV), which was accompanied by a very speedy, euphoric rush feeling in my chest (which is part of what connected the experience to MDMA on the physical side for me).

The character of the visuals would continuosly change. There wasn't a specific quality that I could pinpoint, as you can sorta distinguish LSD visuals from say DMT visuals. I've been visually overwhelmed by several compounds, but never transported totally away (except for one time on DXM but that another story).

Within two hours I was slipping in and out of realities. There was one cool moment where I saw hyroglyphs on my basement walls. Nothing would maintain its usual shape, continuosly morphing. And I'm not talking little eddies and swirls of psychedelia. Large objects like my drums would suddenly look exactly like a Harley Davidson. Or, at one point I could perceive a red grid, something similar to a fishing net, floating through the air, energy like, reminded me of Castenada's filiments of energy. I had the feeling that there was a sort of conscious energy surrounding me at all times, something separate from me, but somehow interested in me.

I never reached a full out delusional break with reality though, as I was usually aware that I was not in my sober mind. At points, I even felt I could focus the energy of my being to project into whatever scene I had sitting in my head. I must say that music had a very special meaning all night. It kept me grounded when I was off floating somewhere into nowhere. Shpongle was an amazing new band (for me) to listen to throughout this night. All in all, this was probably the most intense mindwarping I've underwent. Physically, there was not much body load that I would consider a problem. Slight nausea, the speedy feeling which may scare some people, and some facial tension (but the clonazepan always solves that problem for me). This is a definite try again, maybe with more equal dosages of each.

I did try mixing about 6mg of 2C-E with about the same of 2C-T-21, and although i'm thinking it was the modafinil I took earlier... It did have me quite jittery and for some reason, just not too enjoyable, strange sort of 'intense' visuals. Totally unlike my 2C-C mixing experiences, but really I felt the provogil was doing something, so if anyone else has mixed 2C-E with C21 please post!

Although I have tried a couple different dose sizes of 2C-C and C21 (like 30mg/6-8mg...20mg/6-8mg...10mg/4-6mg) and they are all awesome (lowest doses being GREAT for just some incredible color enhancement and just making things look 'enhanced', bigger doses is where the real strong technicolor visuals everywhere..moving goes on) - I should give it a try the "other way around" like 16mg of C21 and just a little 2C-C like 10mg.

I'm thinking of trying out 6-8mg of 2C-T-21 with 30mgs 2C-D this coming Saturday as an experiment. I'll report back afterwords.

Has anyone else tried 'potentiating' 2C-D with 2C-T-21? I'm curious.

Best,

...Ad

Recently used t21 to potentiate 4-ho-dipt. Worked amazingly and got some very tryptamine-like visuals on the come up.

Doesed 2mg insufflated t-21, another 2mgs 2hours later then 12.5mg of iprocin orally 10 mins after that. About an hour after ingesting the 4-ho it completely overpowred the t-21, but I had a very nice iprocin trip....

Hiya :)

Just bumping this thread back up to ask if anyone has done any further experimenting with 2C-T-21 combos in the intervening months?

I have one dose left, perhaps 7mg, which I'll probably plug to get the most out of it, and am wondering which other 2C it might go best with.

Was thinking of trying it with 2C-I 'cos I like 2C-I's mental space but feel that it could do with a little more emotion/warmth.

I have tried T21 a few times and really like it. Nicely warm, energetic in a relaxed way & sociable at lower dosages and quite psychedelic at high doses. I tried it at a party and ended up walking 8 miles home in darkness, just enjoying the vibes of the people I passed by, and the mild visuals that manifested in peripheral vision.

^^^ Dude, if ya got any 2C-C I highly recommend combining that with it, I am not sure you'll get the mental trip you want, but oh damn you'll get a VERY colorful visual show!

I think the best time with that combo was when I took the C21 first, and waited an hour or two (dont remember exactly) and then took 30mg 2C-C (less than 10mg prob 6-7mg 2C-T-21 was all it took). Those two chems seem to go so well with each other I rarely have taken them separate after that.

2C-T-21 and its MDMA like feel

I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned trying 2C-T-21 with amphetamine. As it has some qualities in common with MDMA, I would have thought someone (other than me) would have tried boosting the stimulant component with amphetamine. I think that the combo is a "poor mans E"; you get the empathy and openness, the only thing missing is that there isn't any urge to dance (MDMA has never made me want to dance, but friends who have had that effect, commented that it was the one thing missing to make it a good replacement for MDMA).

For anybody wanting more detail, I've posted a trip report at erowid

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=34974

Last edited:
2CT2+2CT21+BZP combo

I have done 2CT21+2CT2+BZP combo.

dosage -
1 pill - 12mg 2CT21 + 100mg BZP
1 pill - 10mg 2CT2 + 100mg BZP

Taking at sametime

The experience was a big pedium swing of emotions. It started off with very visual CEV and at one stage complete fucking erotic visuals, like having an orgy with lots of hot girls!!!! This was amazing as the feeling wasnt in my "member" but somewhere deeper in my body, i wasnt even hard but it felt like great sex...to bad it only last a couple of minutes :(
And more unfortunitly the good time started to get increasingly uneasy. I keep swinging to heavy negivative thoughts, these would come like a freight train. Then I would bring myself back to positive and then it would swing back to negative. It was hard work coping with the negative thoughts.....they were thoughts of being sad and worthless and not really knowing why?? I didnt help myself by constinutly wondering why i was attacking my ego, instead i should have been focusing on positive thoughts.
Now i will say i had a rough few years, a few years ago, where i went through a depressive time in my life, but now know how to see through the shit. Unfortunitly i could see through the shit on this stuff. It actually got to the point that i was thinking that the negative feeling was due to ODing even though i knew i hadnt taken that much. Just about thought of going to hospital to see if they could give me something to easy the trip, glad i didnt though :)

But after my last experement with the following 12mg 2CT21 + 100mg BZP I realized that 21 just doesnt sit well with me.
Again it started well, but then moved into a feelings of dysphoria for the rest of the trip, not as bad as last trip thank fuck........much like acklezio's post.
must say though at the at the peak i had great OEV, looking at a picture of my son his face was 3D and it moved side to side, and looking around the room surfaces waved like they do on shrooms, this didnt last long though as the dysphoria feeling override enjoying it to long.

I will try half of one of these pills which will be 6mg 21 + 50mg BZP to see whats that like but feel that its not going to prove any better.

remember each to their own.

^goddam, if i'm reading this right, looks like some idiot supplier is pressing T21 into combo pills. guess the world is a diff place these days, or i'm gettin old or something...

anyhow, if y'all would take the trouble to write to this supplier - whoever the fuck they may be and put some pressure on them to stop this.

on the other hand, there's much to be said for 21's tofu like qualities mentioned by Sasha in re another 2C.

I agree, pressing 2C-T-21 into pills with BZP sounds like a dumb idea. isn't T-21 pretty toxic too? I wouldn't want to be mixing it with anything.

I find it interesting how 2C-T-21 was not discussed in the year 2005 :p.

It doesn't seem like a manufacturer is pressing it into a pill, it sounds to me like poweredelements made capsules. I could be wrong, of course. Please confirm.

I personally have found T-21 to have a very defined dysphoric compontent (in every trip), despite having entactogenic effects as well.

Treefingers: Do you have a reference as to 2C-T-21 toxicity?

Damn, time flies. It has been over a year since this thread has been up. Heh, I still never even got around to trying 2C-T-21.

^its still as xxxxx as it ever was. ;-)

my gathered anecdotal research indicates very high potency yet few if any signs of acute toxicity within the Shulgin range, or with long-term daily administration of nootropic doses.

never cared to push doses higher as it definetely has all the signs of potential of seriously blowing fuses, esp. in those with physical / karmic blockage, esp if focused on the spinal column.