View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

[no price discussion, thanks :)]

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have any information on re-dosing with 2c-t2? I have a lot of experience with re-dosing on 2c-e and i find that the body load is much less when you throw more in later.

i am planning on taking this tomorrow over a long period of time and since i dont know the safety of combining other things with it i think i will just add more to it.

also..i am trying to figure out my starting dose. I took 23mg last time in OJ over an hour but dont know if i want to go that route again. could that ROA really have reduced the nausea that much? (i still threw up three times in the first hour)

i know shulgin lists 25mg as the highest but are there people on here that safely take 28? 30? etc?

I would like to go a bit higher up but not so much so that the body load is out of control at first...as i might be outside.... and i also dont need to push it too much. 23 was quite amazing.

any thoughts on this?

thanks

i know shulgin lists 25mg as the highest but are there people on here that safely take 28? 30? etc?

I would like to go a bit higher up but not so much so that the body load is out of control at first...as i might be outside.... and i also dont need to push it too much. 23 was quite amazing.

Yeah you can go much higher than 25mg, I've taken 52mgs safely. 10mgs snorted gave me worse nausea than 52 oral but I think rectal is the way to go in prevention of nausea

Last edited:
I had an absolutely incredible time with this compound about 3 weeks ago. It was around a 15-25mg dosage and it was not only an incredible physical sensation from +2 hours to +8 hours but a beautiful mental and emotional state as well.

It actually led to some incredible and genuine psychologically therapeutic breakthroughs for someone close to me. At the same time, we had an enjoyable and "fun" time. This could be used recreationally or therapeutically for introspection in my opinion.

So far, this is the best compound I've ever tried. There wasn't even a trace of a hangover the next day. I'm going to write up a lengthy (read: boring) trip report very soon but I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring and say I give this two thumbs up.

(FWIW: I felt no nausea and did not puke during come up - my girlfriend vomited everywhere and felt like shit for a solid forty-five minutes during the come-up... so YRMV.)

Has anyone noticed that 2ct2 is far more interesting dosed under the influence of alcohol, or did I just have a great one of a kind trip recently? Normally 2ct2 seems kind of dull with fair amount of energy, but interesting enough. Last time I did it I was fairly drunk and the trip was as impressive and beneficial as a good mushroom trip. There wasn't an overwhelming amount of energy and I was content to lay on my bed enjoying drum & bass all night. It was also the highest dose I've taken nasally which was probably about 10-15 mg. The body load was more manageable than all other times, despite the fact that I drank 3 tall Olde English cans before taking t2. Body load has always has been manageable enough, probably cause I realize that there are no drugs in my stomach to throw up since I do it nasally). I love t2 now and I wonder if it was the alcohol that allowed me to really get into what the substance has to offer. The only thing about this experience was that I was extremely alarmed at how quick the visuals came on and I felt like I had dosed a very high amount of maoi. It really caught me off guard and the only thing I could do at first was meditate. Also I did a shit load of mda the weekend before so perhaps the maoi was like a fresh breath of oxygen for my serotonin receptors, explaining why everything in my room was outrageously bright.

So around 20mg orally is the best starting place for anyone whos not done this before, but has done other 2c-'s before?

(edited 2 to 20)

Last edited:
2mg orally will probably not produce effects but in the sense that it's a good idea to take an allergy/strange reaction test dose of any new substance, yes, 2mg is a good place to start. But for a trip it's more like 14mg orally in my opinion. How much do you take for other 2C-Xs you've tried?

sorry typo

i meant 20mg

smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

I'd actually maybe start at 16 to 18mg if you're taking those kinds of doses. My first trip with 2C-T-2 was with 18mg and that was when I had only tried a few psychedelics a few times, and I was glad I took that amount.

This compound has been calling back to me lately. I've only worked with it on 2 occasions, and this was 3 or 4 years ago. It was stellar, though. I was just excited about some other things I was working with at that time, so I didn't give this one my full attention.

But yes. I am going to come back to 2c-t-2 sometime soon. I actually remember it feeling rather organic, though what i mean by that is hard to describe.. 2c-e actually has a mechanical quality to me, if this makes any sense.

Yeah, 2C-T-2 always develops into a very organic feeling for me too. :)

Okay so I have only done T-2 once before... it was enjoyable and had some incredible visuals but the body load was HELL!

Does plugging eliminate the body load for the most part? The most annoying things about T-2 were the projectile vomitting (this was worse than on ANY 5-MeO-AMT trip believe it or not - it came in waves and I had to have a bucket handy for dry heaving and tossing up straight water throughout the trip), the high stimulation (not just mentally - CNS was definitely up there), and the headache...

I have an opportunity to get this again... but if plugging doesn't reduce the negative side effects, I won't even bother.

Now I know with tryptamines and other phens, plugging tends to kill off most negative side effects and drastically reduces stimulation of the CNS... is that the case with T-2 as well?

Getting a good amount on friday, wondering what does I should take.
Is the body load similar to eating 3.5Grams of good nasty mushrooms?

No, for me the bodyload from mushrooms is very different, for me 2C-T-2 produces mild stomach discomfort, but not nearly as bad as mescaline, more of a mildly unpleasant tension. The bodyload as a whole feels more like amphetamine or another stimulant than mushrooms, its tense and my legs tend to cramp quite sporadically. I found smoking a small bit of dried flowers eliminated all discomfort quite easily ;)

No, for me the bodyload from mushrooms is very different, for me 2C-T-2 produces mild stomach discomfort, but not nearly as bad as mescaline, more of a mildly unpleasant tension. The bodyload as a whole feels more like amphetamine or another stimulant than mushrooms, its tense and my legs tend to cramp quite sporadically. I found smoking a small bit of dried flowers eliminated all discomfort quite easily ;)

sounds good, as I will have tons of dried flowers when we take it.

Dried flowers is the way to go. also, I found that moving around help keep my mind off the slight discomfort as well as took care of the excess of physical energy (riding to critical mass was exhilarating to say the least )