• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

Hey guys first post on here and I just got a couple questions

Right now I can either get 12.5mg of 2C-T-2 (dont know whats up with the extra half), or else 15mg of 2c-B. I've never done any RC's before, just smoke pot once in a while, shrooms, and DMT. And theres an outdoor concert coming up in a month that i was thinking I'd get one of these and save it for. So which one of those would be best for it do you think? Or basicly, what do you prefer. And if neither of those seem like something that'd be good for a concert then I'll probably just do it on a weekend sometime instead. And with whichever you suggest, let me know if i should just take it orally or snort it for the over all best time. Cause with both, i'm pretty sure they're fairly low doses and orally might not be that good

thanks!

2c-b is nice and would be good in a concert atmosphere at that dose. I guess it depends somewhat on your area but I would say it's harder to come by as well, so may be a missed opportunity if you don't try it while you can.

I prefer 2ct2 over 2cb for dancing. 2cb gives me a more introspective and social trip. 2cb and acid is one of my favorite combos for wonderful amounts of enthusiasm present in conversation.

If I do enough 2ct2 dancing is awesome. 12.5 mg is a low enough dose to get some positive energy to add to your dancing. 2ct2 has a rush for me that I have not felt with 2cb. 2cb is a little more gentle. The rush from 2ct2 leads me to want to dance because my body ends up feeling more comfortable when I am dancing. 2cb I mostly just stroll around.

If you snort the 2ct2 you will trip good and hard... you may want to cut the dose in half. snort half and then 4 hours later snort the other half. I'm not sure if there would be much cross tolerance. With 2cb you could probably snort the whole 15mg and have a pretty gentle, but awesome experience. If you blow all that 2ct2 though you will be in for one hell of a ride. So be careful. 8mg was way more intense than I expected.

Also the type of music you are going to may influence which drug you may wanna take. My friend put on some DJ Endo and some hard style music one night and I was all about it with my dose of 2ct2. Fast paced music kicks ass for 2ct2 and makes me wanna spin.

Alright thanks for that info guys. the concert is from what i can tell, all hip hop. like Wiz Khalifa, Method man, Atmosphere, and then some other locals that i dont know. I'm thinking about going with the 2c-b though cause i got a couple other friends who wanna get something for it to and have never done a psychedelic so something fun and mellow sounds good for them i think

tried 2ct2 for the first time yesterday. 20 mgs oral. The whole experience I found completely neutral. The body load was not as bad as I was expecting although it wasnt euphroric either. Not particularly stimulated or sedated. Visuals decent but nothing spectacular. Some introspection but nothing too deep. The only unique thing I got from this that I haven't experienced on any other phen was auditory hallucinations, that lasted just for a couple minutes.

I think this is as good place as any 2c to start with in terms of intensity. I have yet to try 2ct7 but out of the rest of shulgin's magical half dozen + 2ci , 2ct2 was my least favorite.

I've snorted 2ct7 and found the come up scary, not to mention the burn distracting, but have not tried this ROA with 2ct2. Do those who have tried oral ROA and nasal find that the bodyload, most notably the abdominal cramping and nausea, are less or the same ? I've developed a dislike for the 2ct's in general (2ct2,4&7) because they all cause cramps and nausea for me. This is not a problem with 2ce,i,p or c (not tried 2cb yet). 2CD also gave me some cramps but not nearly as bad.
That said, 2ct2 and 7 are both some of the most visually rich hallucinogenic I've ever tried, and I usually get poor visuals off of most psychs.

How long does 2c-T-2 last? Didn't see any info on erowid so i thought i'd ask here. I plan on doing 15 mg this weekend so I'd really appreciate an estimate of the duration.

And how often do people puke on this stuff?

while i haven't tried t-2 myself (still getting acquainted with t-7), i find that any stomach tightness or nausea is easily remedied by fresh mint or ginger tea. also deep, centering breaths do wonders.

the only time i've ever puked on a 2c was the one time i decided to dose 2c-e in the morning after a night of drinking. technicolor in the toilet :)

Its a bit more nauseous than similar compound ime. Those who are likely to puke, will at least feel sick (that sounds stupid but you know what I mean). Me and a regular tripping partner have cast iron guts, he's felt a bit ill a few times with it, and it is the only ever psych I've thrown up on (long drinking day beforehand mind). That wasn't at all unpleasant; defo worth a bit of a groggy belly for a short while if thats the way it goes :)

that all depends how you plan on doing it. Orally ive never felt like I need to puke. insufflated (which is the prefered route by my circle of friends that did it in the past) you can pretty much bank on puking every time within the first 30 mins. I was the only one that never actually puked off this and thats for two reasons. 1. I would starve myself for 8-10 hours beforehand so there was nothing to puke up. 2. a dry heave doesnt count as puking.
lol seriously this stuffs taste will literally redefine the term bitter for you. I can still taste it in my mouth to this day and its been 4 yeears+ since the last time I tried it.

How long does 2c-T-2 last? Didn't see any info on erowid so i thought i'd ask here. I plan on doing 15 mg this weekend so I'd really appreciate an estimate of the duration.

I'd say it lasts about 6-8 hours for me. As for puking, I almost always puked coming up. It's pretty distressing to the stomach when taken orally. I would bet that taking it rectally would reduce this and the bodyload significantly, but I haven't tried that.

my first time was this week....for me the puking only lasted 20-30 minutes but it was not constant. I only had to go into the bathroom 2 times for a very brief period and it wasnt that bad. (not scary or anything) after the puking subsided, (this was 23mgs dissolved in Orange Juice and drank over an hour period) I actually started to feel pretty wonderful and the next 5 hours were great with the most amazing CEV's of my life (WOW was all i could say when i close my eyes)...as well as amazing for relationship work, insight, etc..... the next three hours being kind of back to normal with some gas and a headache. (i didnt rehydrate well enough)

if you arent a squeamish person, i think you'll be fine. and have some gas-x on hand for later in the night. it really helped me (helps me a lot on 2c-e as well)

by 6 hours in i was eating grapes, oranges, and carrotts and peppers.

i will be trying this again for sure

thanks for the tip on drinking tea!

thanks

I tried it on Bicycle day(14mg). It was very bright and visual experience with feeling of nature and feeling of lying near the ocean of my (un)conscious. Comparing to 2C-I there wasn't so much bodyload, but nausea was so strong that I vomited several times. Unfortunately, no body high and duration seemed to be shorter. After trip I got strong headache(aspirine helped a lot).

Side effects were more worse for my girlfriend, she even got 3 days hangover.

Nevertheless, I liked this chemical. Any ideas how to lessen nausea? Is it better to take 2c-t-2 on full stomach or empty?

Dealing with body-load

I've never had a problem with 2c-t-2 with regards to it's bodyload. I have never felt any significant nausea, never vomited. Maybe I'm an anomaly here with regards to this issue, however I have been able to work friends through bodyload issues by talking to them and getting them to focus the intense body energy into a truely healing chakra cycle.

I have to say, this is just about as wonderful as a psychedelic can get. Once you get the hang of it, you would know exactly what I mean. Let me try to explain: many people get hang-ups on body-load issues with psychedelics, and can't get past them for the whole trip making it a shitty experience from their perspective. Whilst some psychedelics (such as 5-meo-amt) can manifest very unpleasant symptoms which are clearly poisonous, others such as 2c-t-2 create an intense synaesthetic psychedelia involing both the body and the mind; in most cases, people aren't prepared to let the process flow and so they create the cramps. nausea, vomiting etc. in order to deal with these energies; they are essentially fuelled by a feedback of negative associations and energy imbalances. The point is this: because of the intense synaesthesia, and interplexing between body and mind on 2c-t-2 (and other psychedelics similar to it) there is an absolute opportunity to go the other way, back up the spiral. If you stop resisting the energy flows, and instead let them become at the front of your awareness with all other aspects of the experience, they will naturally fall into a rythmic pattern of chakra energy flow - which becomes an full out massage. (don't be embarassed to let yourself go in the company of others... this is often what fucks it up).

So instead of cramping up and worrying about the next time you'll vomit, instead you are now in a state of outrageous bliss from the exotic energies discarded and absorbed all over body, through your chakra points like a complete 'chakra shower'. This is all intertwined with your setting; the synaethsia will just keep feeding back in and out of this system, making the whole experience one of the most sensational, visually rich, bodily cleansing, and psychedelicly sumptuous there is. It really does give you the opportunity to let yourself fall back into the natural harmony and rythym of nature. <3

generally 20-25% experience nausea, though substantially less actually vomit

After trip I got strong headache(aspirine helped a lot).

Side effects were more worse for my girlfriend, she even got 3 days hangover.

Nevertheless, I liked this chemical. Any ideas how to lessen nausea? Is it better to take 2c-t-2 on full stomach or empty?

I generally go with empty stomach, but YMMV

This one does seem to give some people headaches post-trip. In my observation this seems more common with females for some reason, have no idea why though.
As for reducing nausea, pre-loading with things such as cannabis, mint, and ginger should help. Pepto-bismal might be a good choice if you get really bad nausea, though might want to slightly lessen the dose (2-3mg) as some phenethylamines are absorbed more readily in a basic environment

Last edited:
I've never had a problem with 2c-t-2 with regards to it's bodyload. I have never felt any significant nausea, never vomited. Maybe I'm an anomaly here with regards to this issue, however I have been able to work friends through bodyload issues by talking to them and getting them to focus the intense body energy into a truely healing chakra cycle.

I have to say, this is just about as wonderful as a psychedelic can get. Once you get the hang of it, you would know exactly what I mean. Let me try to explain: many people get hang-ups on body-load issues with psychedelics, and can't get past them for the whole trip making it a shitty experience from their perspective. Whilst some psychedelics (such as 5-meo-amt) can manifest very unpleasant symptoms which are clearly poisonous, others such as 2c-t-2 create an intense synaesthetic psychedelia involing both the body and the mind; in most cases, people aren't prepared to let the process flow and so they create the cramps. nausea, vomiting etc. in order to deal with these energies; they are essentially fuelled by a feedback of negative associations and energy imbalances. The point is this: because of the intense synaesthesia, and interplexing between body and mind on 2c-t-2 (and other psychedelics similar to it) there is an absolute opportunity to go the other way, back up the spiral. If you stop resisting the energy flows, and instead let them become at the front of your awareness with all other aspects of the experience, they will naturally fall into a rythmic pattern of chakra energy flow - which becomes an full out massage. (don't be embarassed to let yourself go in the company of others... this is often what fucks it up).

So instead of cramping up and worrying about the next time you'll vomit, instead you are now in a state of outrageous bliss from the exotic energies discarded and absorbed all over body, through your chakra points like a complete 'chakra shower'. This is all intertwined with your setting; the synaethsia will just keep feeding back in and out of this system, making the whole experience one of the most sensational, visually rich, bodily cleansing, and psychedelicly sumptuous there is. It really does give you the opportunity to let yourself fall back into the natural harmony and rythym of nature. <3

This is an insightful post. I find many psychedelics to produce this state... a highly psychosomatic bodyload. 2C-E is perhaps the biggest example I can think of, and 2C-T-2 is the 2C-T-X version of 2C-E, so it makes sense they'd both do this. With both substances, many users report a bad bodyload which becomes or is all along attached to discomfort being felt mentally. I used to say that 2C-E had a bad bodyload too, and made me feel weird. Now though, 2C-E creates a wonderful, warm, almost sexy feeling in me... I find it to have one of the very best body feelings and the potential for truly beautiful states of euphoria. I haven't had 2C-T-2 since I began figuring out how to better work with materials (2C-T-2 was one of my early chemicals and I only had it 3 times), but I would imagine it's the same sort of thing. And even back then, once I got past the nausea and come-up, I thought it felt wonderful.

I wanted to take a minute to let everyone know in each of the substance Big and Dandies about the community project of the PD forum which has been being worked on for the past 2 years or so, the Psychedelic Effects Profile survey. This survey asks you a number of questions, starting with the substance taken, the dose, the method of administration, other substances (non-psychedelic) ingested during the trip, and set and setting, and then it goes on to ask about a variety of specific effects, and you can select whether or not you experienced them and if so, the intensity level of that effect on a 5-point scale.

Thank you for your help with this! For this to be of any use whatsoever, we need as many responses as we can possibly get, so please take it as many times as you have time for, for as many substances as you have had proper trips on. We want to gather the full range of effects possible so feel free to take it for positive as well as negative experiences, for earth-shattering and average. Each time taking the survey is for a single trip on a single substance - no combinations please, as it taints the data for each substance. In the future I may make another survey for combinations. The survey takes about 5 minutes to get through so it's not too much of your time.

For further discussion of this project, please see the stickied thread at the top of the forum that starts with "Community Project". To take the survey, please click on this link: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=hvw6fx9mmvzz82l599169

:)

I generally go with empty stomach, but YMMV
Me too, but eating before 2C-I experiences caused no problems.

In my observation this seems more common with females for some reason, have no idea why though
Very interesting and strange. What about other side effects? Comparing to me, my gf is more sensitive to negative effects and less sensitive to positive effects.

some phenethylamines are absorbed more readily in a basic environment
Hm, I heared that acid environment is better for absorbtion. That's why vitamin C can help with nausea - there was a thread about it.
Maybe I misunderstood something.

vitamin c does not help with nausea. in fact, megadose (>1g) of ascorbic acid usually causes gastric upset for people who do not build up a tolerance for the stuff. but sane amounts (50mg) of vitamin c should be completely benign on the body. of course, natural foodstuffs with vitamin c (fresh fruits) can greatly help with nausea due to the water and sugar content along with their delicious flavor.

phenethylamines (and amphetamines) are more easily destroyed in a highly acidic (pH~1) environment like the stomach, however the addition of a vitamin c supplement probably does not change the pH of the stomach very much. i believe that a large part of the reason that phens are 100-150% more effective nasally or rectally is because a portion of an oral dose is destroyed before absorption. does anyone know offhand approximately how much pH-raising power a single TUMS tablet has?

4-sub tryptamines on the other hand appear to be more stable in acidic environment than in a basic one, and most people report that they do not get an increase in potency via the nasal or rectal route compared to oral.

well me and 2 friends today all did 15 mg's orally. Not nearly as good as i was expecting. None of us felt sick at all off of it and had absolutely no visuals. But it did affect my mind in some way and was real anxious and talkative and laughing alot on it so it was still a fun time. But if i would've done this alone i wouldve been super dissapointed.

Would you guys just recommend a higher dose? or are there people on here that have done 15 mg and had an actual decent trip?

Yes, I recommend around 22mg. 15mg is fairly low.