• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

True.

I agree with you guys, I was just saying, IF I absolutely have to... I'm searchin' around for a good mg scale right now. Is there a certain shop that might be local that I could go to, or should I just go ahead and get one online?

i was surprised to see that shulgin listed 2c-t-2 as one of his 6 favorite phenethylamines

i took about 25mg once and all i got was sweaty and anxious.

is there something i'm missing?

Shulgin is just a person with opinions like the rest of us (other than the fact he invented these :))

But my point is opinions can vary.
I know quite a few people on here are fans of it while im not.
Everyone reacts to these chems differently and admire different aspects of the psychedelic experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the dose response curve like for 2c-t-2? Is it as drastic as something like 2c-e where a few more mg can send you to a whole new place - 16mg being far different from 20mg, let's say. Acid is different. 1200 micrograms starts to enter a new place when you hit 8,000 micrograms.... I never went that high, but I've talked about the dose response curve with people before. This is why eating acid is a little safe, especially in comparison with the RCs.

I've eaten 23mg of 2c-t-2 before and didn't get too far out, so I was thinking of going for 40. I'm not too sure if that is too high. I have about 100 mg left and do not know if I will be able to acquire more, so I want to use the last of the batch to its fullest potential. Maybe I should try a trial of snorting it before anything. 10 mg would probably be alright, I suppose. Then maybe I can have a better judgment. I feel like this is one of them material I would rather eat, though. I just don't want to eat 40, and have that be way too much and end up on somewhat of a death trip. If I only need 30 to get my to the next level i would prefer that

Eh, I guess what it comes down to it is that I need more material. With more material I would be able to hit different ranges. Ah well. Maybe it will come my way once more.

Any comments?

I wouldn't recommend snorting, it gave two very good friends of mine a physically very uncomfortable ride they weren't looking forward to repeat. And the trip itself was weird as well so all-in-all it sounds like a failure as far as ROAs go.

Well to each their own, but snorting is my favorite ROA. I feel no burn from it and the come is sooo fast and effects are way mor intense than oral.
To omicamushroom,
As far as dose respone goes, yes it steep like 2Ce. First time I snorted it was 10mg and was a heavy +2 light +3, my next time I did 13 mg and it launched me sooo hard and fast into a deep +3. Vivid open eye halucinations. For a while i couldn't even find how to get out of my room. Very intense.

I could never in good conscience recommend anyone snort 2c-t-2, however, I really enjoy that ROA personally. The not tripping to tripping switch happens so fast & crazily... also the visuals take on a more unique character than they normally have (i find t2's visuals to be somewhat atypical for 2c-x's even when taken orally, though its the only 2c-t-x i've tried thus far). And this is also odd b/c i'm not generally a fan of snorting things. In fact t2 is pretty much the only PEA i'll snort.

So, me and a friend plan on splitting the cost of a 500mg order of some sort of RC (since we have a legit source now), and I was wondering if 2c-t-2 would be too much for someone with absolutely no RC experience and minimal psychedelic experience. I've only done shrooms, acid, and salvia a handful of times, but psychedelics are my favorite group of drugs by far, unless you count MDMA. I've read that 2c-i is a good starter, but I kinda have the urge to jump head first into this stuff.

So, me and a friend plan on splitting the cost of a 500mg order of some sort of RC (since we have a legit source now), and I was wondering if 2c-t-2 would be too much for someone with absolutely no RC experience and minimal psychedelic experience. I've only done shrooms, acid, and salvia a handful of times, but psychedelics are my favorite group of drugs by far, unless you count MDMA. I've read that 2c-i is a good starter, but I kinda have the urge to jump head first into this stuff.

Start with 2c-c.

I'd consider lsd and mushrooms deeper than most pea I've done.

I'm thinking of mixing a medium dose of this with some dried cubensis mushrooms. They are good potency mushrooms and I usually take about 2.2g for good effects. What would you guys recommend for a ratio of mushroom to 2c-t-2?

I have tried a medium oral dose (15 mg) and i didn't enjoy so much.
I felt cold the whole trip like if i get a flu: i was always thinking to take care of myself.
Visual part was not bad: i was able to manage to make me see what i want. I even convinced myself that my carpet was made of naked women and it worked <3

So currently i'm not sure i will test it one more time. 2C-I, T7, C and E were better.

Is the kind of flu feeling i get what people describe with "bodyload" of t2 ?

c,d & i tend to be the lightest on the mind, however I wouldn't think anyone experienced with shrooms, LSD, & salvia would have a difficult time handling 2c-t-2. YMMV

any major dude said:
I would likely recommend 2c-t-2 before 2c-e, as the former is generally regarded as more friendly.
I decided to follow this advice. And today I got a ziplock labeld "130mg" of 2c-t-2. I usually trip with my girlfriend, so what way is better to spend this amount? I think it should be something like 16-20-25 mg.

Are there any bad interactions with phenibut? I have been taking it for 10 days. I searched a bit but found only one positive report.

I sampled this substance for the first time today (oral, 15mg on an empty stomach).

No nausea or any vomiting and the coming up was very mellow as was the rest of the trip. A solid (++) throughout the trip and good visuals both OEV and CEV.

I could really see this substance having a positive influence on your creative skills as an artist.

I don’t know if I was just lucky and hit the “sweet spot” the first time, but this is definitely a substance I will explore further. Next time I think I will try 20mg.

I decided to follow this advice. And today I got a ziplock labeld "130mg" of 2c-t-2. I usually trip with my girlfriend, so what way is better to spend this amount? I think it should be something like 16-20-25 mg.

Are there any bad interactions with phenibut? I have been taking it for 10 days. I searched a bit but found only one positive report.

Those aren't bad dosages at all. Though I would try a lower one first to make sure you and your gf don't have odd reactions to it. Not sure about phenibut, i'd be careful about that as it is pretty similar to phenethylamine. I'd guess if anything it could possibly blunt the effects of 2c-t-2, but obviously I'm nowhere near sure about that.

Hi everyone, 1st time poster. Just thought I'd share my recent experience.

I've been lurking a little on this site lately, I'm new to psychadelics, long time pot smoker. Recently I decided I wanted to go out of my way to find and try some psychadelics.

First up I wanted to try LSD (doesn't everyone?), but I happened to be hanging with a friend who had some 2c-T2. He said it was the first psy he ever did, and he said eating it was pretty mild.

I went home, ate 21mg after having eaten a meal maybe an hour before and smoked some bud about an hour into it. It took ages to kick in, maybe an hour and a half. It was so mild, I thought I might've fucked up taking it somehow. Put me in a really nice mood, made me sensitive to colours and sounds, but I was hardly tripping balls.

Fast forward to later in the week I decided that seeing as my previous experience was so mild, it would be a good idea to snort 10mg with my friend. He warned me about the pain and I'd done some research, so I knew that snorting it was definitely a more full on experience. I flipped a coin to decide whether I would in fact do the deed.

Initially the pain wasn't by any means unbearable, about 7/10. 10 being the most intense pain you could imagine. But as soon as I'd had time to think this, the world started to spin. I didnt know what was going on, while the pain seemed to be getting worse. I had tears in my eyes and I kept choking because my sinuses were blocked. I started throwing up violently, my muscles were cramping etc. I was seriously losing it. we went outside to smoke a J, but I couldn't smoke it, I was fast spinning out of control. Trying to tell my friend that things weren't right. I started throwing up everywhere and I was getting majorly freaked out in the darkness. While I was peaking, for most of the 1st hour I could barely move or do anything. I just stayed in bed and tried not to be overwhelmed by the visuals and my sickness. Going into the bathroom to throw up was the worst, anywhere else I could at least try to pretend things were fine. The whole experience was way more than I bargained for and I would definitely not recommend it to an inexperienced tripper.

After about 45 minutes, I grabbed my friends guitar, which was a major comfort - just to have something familiar to orient me. "ok this is a guitar, I can still play guitar" and I realised that I could play flawlessly, even though I had the shakes like crazy. Then I tried to focus on my hand and it looked like it was shaking all over the place, then I looked again and I thought it might actually be perfectly still and I was imagining the whole thing. It was almost dissociative, that's how hard it fucked with my head, I did not know whether my perceptions matched reality anymore. It was scary. Amazing but scary.

Things mellowed after the 1st hour or so, and that was when I began to settle down and enjoy most of what the trip had to offer. The visuals were intense, incredible. Maybe if I hadn't spent the peak of the trip in my friends bathroom thinking I was going to die I could give a glowing review of the whole experience. But I can't even say I regret it, what I truly wanted was a psychedelic tour de force.... and I managed to get through it. I don't think I would have done it if I'd known what I was in for. I'm not sure when or if I'll snort it again.

I have 2 questions for the board.

1) what sort of tolerance issues does t2 have? is it highly tolerant and how long does tolerance take to diminish? is it cross tolerant with LSD in any way?

2) I have 2, 25mg caps of T2, I was thinking some time I would just take one of them. I've read of some people taking pretty high dosages orally. Would 50mg orally be a bad idea? Because I can only assume that 25mg, wont be that much of a difference over the 21mg I took first. It will probably seem rather mild compared to snorting 10mg, not that I am necessarily looking to emulate this experience exactly :p

most psych's tend to have a 3-5 day tolerance, and there does seem to be at least some cross tolerance between most serotonergic psychedelics. I personally haven't taken more than 32mg of t2, that I recall. At around 28ism mg I started to experience effects similar to snorting 8-12mg. At some point I wanna try a higher dosage, but haven't gotten around to it yet... so many drugs, so little time. Regardless, I wouldn't jump straight from 21 oral to 50 oral, maybe try something in the 30-35 range. You can always take more in a couple hours if you're not where you wanna be yet.

2C-T-2 and LSD would definitely have some cross tolerance. To get the most out of it wait at least a week after having any psychedelic.

50mg would definitely be overkill. 2C's tend to have a very steep dose/response curve; meaning 23mg can be worlds stronger than 20. One of those 25mg caps should be plenty strong.

Hey guys first post on here and I just got a couple questions

Right now I can either get 12.5mg of 2C-T-2 (dont know whats up with the extra half), or else 15mg of 2c-B. I've never done any RC's before, just smoke pot once in a while, shrooms, and DMT. And theres an outdoor concert coming up in a month that i was thinking I'd get one of these and save it for. So which one of those would be best for it do you think? Or basicly, what do you prefer. And if neither of those seem like something that'd be good for a concert then I'll probably just do it on a weekend sometime instead. And with whichever you suggest, let me know if i should just take it orally or snort it for the over all best time. Cause with both, i'm pretty sure they're fairly low doses and orally might not be that good

thanks!