• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

How long do you wait between trips? Maybe your tolerance is a bit fucked, should be after this 24mg debacle anyway. And while spreading the doses out over time is certainly safer than taking it all at once, that still doesn't mean it's safe.

Seriously, be careful. Especially if you introduce someone else to this chemical. Don't even give them 1mg at once, half that is a good place to start.

Especially if you introduce someone else to this chemical

I really know... that's where I really fucked up. So far, It has been the worse thing I have ever done to anyone I have known, even slightly.

I have found that 2 weeks is a good time to loose the tolerance enough, and I don't do ANYTHING that often... and I have no particular area that I concentrate on. I'm a bit of an all-rounder with a medium tolerance for most things. I think I had 2mg about 4 weeks ago before my big one.

YES... it DOESN'T... If you do a lot of something bad... it is bad (lot/little time or little/lot time). These ain't green vegetables... they are not good for you! health-wise.

I think the likelihood of me EVER introduce or even use anything like this with someone else is pretty low.

I'm no spokes person... but please... be better than I was.

Did 2mg for my first full-blown psychedelic experience. Have done Ketamine before but not a K-hole dose, and also DXM on multiple occasions (cry about it el oh el). I am a different person after that experience.. I am much happier after having recovered from a bout of severe depression, and every question I had has been answered. God, government, the human condition... it all makes sense. Except, more questions were created in the process of answering other questions... and I forgot most of the answers. I am also much closer to my best friend whom I tripped with. Any doubt we had left between each other was cleared up in that night. He took 3mg and experienced "mental OD" a few times, but overall, for us both, it was an intense, vivid, AMAZING transcendental experience.

Does anyone have any tips on the vasoconstriction? It's fairly annoying, especially the morning after when I went for a walk and felt very tight in the hamstrings and the nerves in my legs. I had "ghost pains" that I couldn't quite pinpoint the source of.

And does anyone have any tips on prepping for the trip? I know eating some decent meals beforehand and hydrating will help. The drug definitely was exhausting.

Does anyone have any tips on the vasoconstriction?

Don't do large doses.

You're describing muscle contractions, btw, which is different from vasoconstriction. You'll notice the latter by cold, and later on blue colored extremities.

2mg, 3 mg, these are very high doses of 25I. and Honestly all you have to do is read and you can find ways to combat the Vasoconstriction, Magnesium supplements work and help. But at 2mg you are kinda pushing your body. Your friend is lucky he did not experience a physical OD at 3mg.

This drug is not to be toyed with, and it should not be abused.

For me:

1mg sublingually is fun giddy, goofy, euphoric, with powerful visuals, with an intense sensual/sexual pull - Lasted 6 to 8 hours
-I did 1mg sublingually on 3 separate occaisions all with vary levels of great fun, 2 times generated some fantastic sexual fun for my wife and I. While the 3rd occaision led to us walking and talking in the late afternoon and night. Something sensual began but never fully developed.

.500 mg sublingually is warm and euphoric - lasted 4 hours
.500 mg sublingually on a different day was far more visual then expected - perhaps a set and setting thing/ expectation thing. - Still only lasted 4 hours

.400 mg nasal was a far faster come up, lasted only 3 to 4 hours. Come up was intense, but smoother then expected. It did not feel like the roller coaster I expected, more like a fast car ride.......... Euphoria was noted, Physcial high was slightly less intense into the peak. A nasal dose essentially drops you into your peak in roughly a half hours time.

I am curious to see what a bit more up my nose would be like. I would probably stay under .700 mg to be safe though....especially for the initial dose, with the possibility of a small redoes in my head

I have had many fun experiences on a vast amount of candy in my younger years and this stuff is similar on some physical level to MDMA. JUST like MDMA more does not equate to BETER.... MORE equates to trouble. I never did 2C-I but from what I have read More is not a good thing with the base chemical either

Keep all of these things in mind and DO not make the mistake of comparing it to classic psychadelics, such as LSD, which has a much wide margin for experimentation.

The first time I touched this stuff the vasco was noticed and it was only .500 mg sublingually. Since then making sure I have enough magnesium in my system helps, there are foods that you can eat that are high in magnesium - sweet potatoes, brown rice, almonds, coconut milk, soy milk, dark chocolate are basic examples of food I eat leading up to a planned 25I fund day/night. Or you can just go to a vitamin store and buy a supplement. Magnesium helps support your nervous system and maintains healthy muscles with.

2mg, 3 mg, these are very high doses of 25I. and Honestly all you have to do is read and you can find ways to combat the Vasoconstriction, Magnesium supplements work and help. But at 2mg you are kinda pushing your body. Your friend is lucky he did not experience a physical OD at 3mg.

This drug is not to be toyed with, and it should not be abused.

For me:

1mg sublingually is fun giddy, goofy, euphoric, with powerful visuals, with an intense sensual/sexual pull - Lasted 6 to 8 hours
-I did 1mg sublingually on 3 separate occaisions all with vary levels of great fun, 2 times generated some fantastic sexual fun for my wife and I. While the 3rd occaision led to us walking and talking in the late afternoon and night. Something sensual began but never fully developed.

.500 mg sublingually is warm and euphoric - lasted 4 hours
.500 mg sublingually on a different day was far more visual then expected - perhaps a set and setting thing/ expectation thing. - Still only lasted 4 hours

.400 mg nasal was a far faster come up, lasted only 3 to 4 hours. Come up was intense, but smoother then expected. It did not feel like the roller coaster I expected, more like a fast car ride.......... Euphoria was noted, Physcial high was slightly less intense into the peak. A nasal dose essentially drops you into your peak in roughly a half hours time.

I am curious to see what a bit more up my nose would be like. I would probably stay under .700 mg to be safe though....especially for the initial dose, with the possibility of a small redoes in my head

I have had many fun experiences on a vast amount of candy in my younger years and this stuff is similar on some physical level to MDMA. JUST like MDMA more does not equate to BETER.... MORE equates to trouble. I never did 2C-I but from what I have read More is not a good thing with the base chemical either

Keep all of these things in mind and DO not make the mistake of comparing it to classic psychadelics, such as LSD, which has a much wide margin for experimentation.

The first time I touched this stuff the vasco was noticed and it was only .500 mg sublingually. Since then making sure I have enough magnesium in my system helps, there are foods that you can eat that are high in magnesium - sweet potatoes, brown rice, almonds, coconut milk, soy milk, dark chocolate are basic examples of food I eat leading up to a planned 25I fund day/night. Or you can just go to a vitamin store and buy a supplement. Magnesium helps support your nervous system and maintains healthy muscles with.
A couple notes:

With 2C-I more is better.

A nasal dose does not drop you into the peak in 30 minutes, or even an hour. This advice is going to kill someone. From my personal experience it may take 2 Full hours to feel it really start, not to mention how much stronger it may get in the peak. If you don't feel it in 30 minutes and decide to redose, like I imagine one would knowing that "you'll be dropped in the peak in 30 minutes", you could easily overdose.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2013/fr1010.htm

Schedules of Controlled Substances: Temporary Placement of Three Synthetic Phenethylamines Into Schedule I

AGENCY: Drug Enforcement Administration, Department of Justice.

ACTION: Notice of Intent.

SUMMARY: The Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is issuing this notice of intent to temporarily schedule three synthetic phenethylamines into the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of 21 U.S.C. 811(h). The substances are 2-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine (25I-NBOMe; 2C-I-NBOMe; 25I; Cimbi-5), 2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine (25C-NBOMe; 2C-C-NBOMe; 25C; Cimbi-82), and 2-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine (25B-NBOMe; 2C-B-NBOMe; 25B; Cimbi-36) [hereinafter 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, and 25B-NBOMe]. This action is based on a finding by the Deputy Administrator that the placement of these synthetic phenethylamines into Schedule I of the CSA is necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety. Any final order will be published in the Federal Register and may not be issued prior to November 12, 2013. Any final order will impose the administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions and regulatory controls applicable to Schedule I substances under the CSA on the manufacture, distribution, possession, importation, exportation, research, and conduct of instructional activities of these synthetic phenethylamines.

A couple notes:

With 2C-I more is better.

A nasal dose does not drop you into the peak in 30 minutes, or even an hour. This advice is going to kill someone. From my personal experience it may take 2 Full hours to feel it really start, not to mention how much stronger it may get in the peak. If you don't feel it in 30 minutes and decide to redose, like I imagine one would knowing that "you'll be dropped in the peak in 30 minutes", you could easily overdose.

I could have sworn with 2C-I if say 25 to 30 mg was a solid dose, then 50 to 60 mg was perhaps overwhelming, and anyting in the 75 to 90 mg range could be down right terrifying and dangerous physically if taken all at once.

As far as the Nasal dose of fairly well concentrated 25I in Ethanol perhaps I should clarify.... FOR ME .... effects seamed fully fleshed out in about a half hours time, but that was a lower dose. Perhaps it is quite different with anything over 500 ug.

If you are taking liquid up your nose and it is taking 2 hours for the effects to show themselves I think you are in the minority, but I suppose it is a valid point and I apologize. I know some report have people placing tabs inside the nose as well. Not sure what your ROA was.

This one has always had a fairly quick onset with me, sublingual always worked it's way in so I knew what I was getting into by the first hour with with first alerts coming 20 minutes after the initial spit ball.

And judging from what thenightwatch just displayed it looks like people will simply move on to 25I NBOH very soon. or just shell out a bit more and get some LSZ, or AL -LAD or something else that the research chemists are working on right now

Happy trails

Last edited:
I could have sworn with 2C-I if say 25 to 30 mg was a solid dose, then 50 to 60 mg was perhaps overwhelming, and anyting in the 75 to 90 mg range could be down right terrifying and dangerous physically if taken all at once.

As far as the Nasal dose of fairly well concentrated 25I in Ethanol perhaps I should clarify.... FOR ME .... effects seamed fully fleshed out in about a half hours time, but that was a lower dose. Perhaps it is quite different with anything over 500 ug.

If you are taking liquid up your nose and it is taking 2 hours for the effects to show themselves I think you are in the minority, but I suppose it is a valid point and I apologize. I know some report have people placing tabs inside the nose as well. Not sure what your ROA was.

This one has always had a fairly quick onset with me, sublingual always worked it's way in so I knew what I was getting into by the first hour with with first alerts coming 20 minutes after the initial spit ball.

And judging from what thenightwatch just displayed it looks like people will simply move on to 25I NBOH very soon. or just shell out a bit more and get some LSZ, or AL -LAD or something else that the research chemists are working on right now

Happy trails
I snorted the powder into the nose so it's pretty much the most direct way you can get. Although it is true that a liquid solution absorbs faster.

I think it just takes different amounts of time for different people. It took a while for my trip to really kick up but it was extremely intense while being easily manageable. The people describing it as too much or unbearable I have noticed had it kick in very fast usually. Not sure what all this means but I think with some people they get a peak concentration of the drug in their brain faster than others who have a more steady flow, and naturally everyone is different in this regard. I think these people that absorb the drug very quickly are at an increased risk for overdose.

All my information is just speculation gathered from experience and other's experiences. No solid data.

Hello everyone,

Can someone clarify the oral administration route for this RC? When mentioning 'buccal', is this to keep under the tongue for 1/2 hour or so - but does one swallow saliva during this time? I have a couple of 750mcg blotters, so insufflation isn't an option.

Also, is there a cross tolerance with 2C-C if dosing within three days of each other?

Hello everyone,

Can someone clarify the oral administration route for this RC? When mentioning 'buccal', is this to keep under the tongue for 1/2 hour or so - but does one swallow saliva during this time? I have a couple of 750mcg blotters, so insufflation isn't an option.

Also, is there a cross tolerance with 2C-C if dosing within three days of each other?

Try to swallow the saliva as less often as possible, as 25i is destroyed by first-pass metabolism. Brushing your mouth can help speed up absorption some. Anywhere in your mouth is fine as long as the saliva isn't swallowed much or the tab isn't swallowed, such as under the tongue or between the lip and gums, or the cheek and gums. Secure that shit and buckle up.

---------

The week after doing 2mg, I did 3mg. The leftover tolerance from the week before alleviated much of the side effects and made me trip a little harder. It was a much laughter-filled trip. I seem to have some natural tolerance to "tripping" as I can handle a little more than most beginners without tripping as hard as them, which tends to be annoying. My friend is an extremely experienced tripper, including with this substance.

Funny story that induce much laughter, laughing to the point that I was crying... Sometimes I spend the night at my friend's house on the couch, in the living room next to the office room where the two computers on. My friend's stepfather (friend is going to college and still lives with parents) often stays up all night drinking and doing his own shit... well one night, my friend's awesome cat woke me up at 3:00AM and all I could hear was the sound of him jacking off in the next room... he did it for a good 10 mins and I eventually managed to fall back asleep, only to wake up at 6:00AM or so to the BIGGEST FUCKING EARTHSHATTERING FART I have ever heard in my life. Keeping in mind now, the house is one story and has only hardwood, so this shit completely echos through the whole house. A few seconds after he unleashed that monster of a fart, I said "Good morning." His reply was "Oh, uh, good mornin'. Want some breakfast?"
Imagine my disgust when he offered to make me breakfast with the same hands he used to-...

The week after (this past week actually), I did only 1mg. There did not seem to be much tolerance at all aside from the lack of side effects. I had a nice mid-level trip and smoked a lot of weed on it, and managed to enter a half-asleep state. Talk about weiiiirrrd trip-dreaming. Visuals less prominent on just one tab. There is no more of this substance left and I will not be able to trip on it for a while.

I have some 25i tabs, and I have a 15 hours party, I have taken 1 mg and the trip is lasted about 8 hours... If I take 1 mg after that time, it will afect me? or the tolerance is already created in the body? What metod do you thing I should use for a longer trip? Or should I just take another substance?

I have some 25i tabs, and I have a 15 hours party, I have taken 1 mg and the trip is lasted about 8 hours... If I take 1 mg after that time, it will afect me? or the tolerance is already created in the body? What metod do you thing I should use for a longer trip? Or should I just take another substance?

It will create a massive tolerance, making dosing another 25i or any other 25x chemical pretty useless (to me at least) and dosing other things a lot weaker.

Hoffmax, yea we can't and shouldn't really give you too much advice. In terms of harm reduction most people feel NBOMe's do not mix well with other stimulants, so be weary of that. plus I have no experiences with mixing this stuff with anything myself

you have 15 hours to party, doesn't mean you have to party for 15 hours.

Honestly if it were me, I would cruise in... get an assessment of your party vibe, and the people around you. Chill, kill some time, listen to music eect... ect. then drop a tab. prepare a 2nd tab ahead of time and cut it into 4 bits. this way you could slip yourself and upgrade through out the night, and space out .250 mg redoses, if you feel the need to make it last longer.

the only issue is you will have to wrap your mind around a time issue, and you may be too involved in yourself to contemplate holding the 1/4 tab in your gums or under your toung for 20 minutes.

A redoes at the end of a full trip will do next to nothing IMO, at the same time doing 2mg all at once is not a smart move at all. The only time I ever redosed I did it nasally in approximately .200 mg increments. in a vodka solution. But that was in a spa hotel room, not at a rave, or where ever you are going to be.

It may have been a placebo but I felt like it intensified things just a bit and made the trip last a little longer.

My trip just ended a few hours ago and I really like this substance. The visuals were great, massive body high, lots of deep thoughts.

I started with 1mg, followed by 500ug 30 minutes later then 500ug an hour after that. So 2mg total. I'm actually surprised so many suggest that this is a very high dose. This was my first psychedelic trip(if you can call it that) of any sort and I handled it with ease.

I will say that I really dislike the muscle tension I get on 25i. I find it very difficult to let loose.

Last edited:
My trip just ended a few hours ago and I really like this substance. The visuals were great, massive body high, lots of deep thoughts.

I started with 1mg, followed by 500ug 30 minutes later then 500ug an hour after that. So 2mg total. I'm actually surprised so many suggest that this is a very high dose. This was my first psychedelic trip(if you can call it that) of any sort and I handled it with ease.

I will say that I really dislike the muscle tension I get on 25i. I find it very difficult to let loose.

Some people are a good deal less sensitive to it. Also, the 2 mg all at once instead of spaced out would have been 10x stronger. The tolerance development is RAPID with this compound, and the extra .5 mgs added after your first dose and after your second are probably the equivalent strength to taking 1.25 mg all at once. Surely, after development of tolerance with this compound I could do any gargantuan amount and the effect would be inert.

Some people are a good deal less sensitive to it. Also, the 2 mg all at once instead of spaced out would have been 10x stronger. The tolerance development is RAPID with this compound, and the extra .5 mgs added after your first dose and after your second are probably the equivalent strength to taking 1.25 mg all at once. Surely, after development of tolerance with this compound I could do any gargantuan amount and the effect would be inert.

Good to know, thanks.

I've been really tired all the time since my trip 2 days ago. Sleeping on and off all day. Could this be side effects of the 25i? I really can't seem to stay awake.

Get LOTS of sleep, eat much healthy food and vitamins, exercise and I bet you dollars to doughnuts that you'll be 100% in a few days.

Thanks for your response last week, Zhivili

I find with LSD, mushrooms and 2C-C that smoking weed synergises with the experience really nicely (I usually don't enjoy smoking pot any other time). Can the same be expected from 25i? Also enjoy a couple of drinks while I'm up to, and never had issue with other substances mixing with alcohol.