• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

spiritual, you mean with redeeming resonant insights?
careful what you call not spiritual

the ergoloids and tryptomines with much less body load may seem more "spiritual" but these nbox are just as real and resonant in their own way.
( like them a lot, though I feel they are cheap and dirty in some way too - but that does not make them "un-spiritual" )

personally I keep hoping I buy a shit load of lsz and throw away all my nbox stash, but I know I will never buy enough lsz so I wont throw my stash because I actually still like it. nobody else I know likes it however, so I trip alone. Of course that way it lasts much longer.

Please note that all the information you will read here is based off of SWIM's first-hand experiences with the drug "25i-NBOMe". Swim has used 25i approximately 30 to 35 times. (mod note: The opinion expressed here is merely that of 'snikrepj' and should NOT be taken as fact)

Some experiences.
Note - You do gain a tolerance to 25i-NBOMe, all of these experiences have been documented two weeks or more after not taking the drug, as that is how long it takes for your tolerance to the drug to completely be gone.

1 Tab -
Swim has taken 1 tab many times and does not find it very satisfying. After doing 1 tab about 3 times Swim noticed that visuals were lazy(Things crawled at best.), and the body highwas not as intense and music not as enjoyable.

2 Tabs -
Swim used to take 2 tabs very often, and has done it an estimated 10 times. Visuals are good, and the body high is good and music is great.

3 Tabs -
Swim loves to take 3 hits, and has at least 10 times. Visuals are near perfect and the body high sensational, and music godlike.

4 Tabs -
Swim thinks this could either be really good and a bit scary or just really good. Swim does not recommend taking 4 tabs unless you are an experienced psychedelic user.

5 Tabs -
Swim has done this one time, and slipped into the void. After the void this was the most visuals Swim has ever seen on the drug, and the craziest body high he has had.

Rolling on 25i, is it possible? Is it Safe?
Yes, you can "roll" on 25i, however it will make the high, head-space, and the visuals go way down and increase your tolerance tremendously.
Swim has rolled on 25i, he took 10 hits in one night. It didn't increase the high at all, it would pick it back up if it disappeared though. Swim does not recommend rolling on 25i, it's a waste and dangerous.

​Marijuana on 25i?
Swim has smoked marijuana every time he has taken 25i. It is safe, and enhances the drug.

Is 25i safe to take a lot?
Swim wouldn't recommend it.

What are the visuals like?
Swim usually sees, things that turn into shapes and come at his face( on a good trip ), but usually Swim sees many geometrical shapes on 25i and things that moves nicely.

Is 25i worth trying?
Yes.

mod edit: the following was removed, the complaint being that there is no evidence to back this up:

NSFW:

Is 25i safe to take once?
Yes 25i is safe to take once, you will not die assuming that it is actually 25i.

25I isn't safe to take once. I read someone on this forum talking about how it can cause death in users, even at doses lower than they are used to - the mechanism behind theses deaths are so far unknown. I've stopped taking NBOMes since this. I'm not 100% sure on it though, but that's what I read from a user who usually seems extremely knowledgeable.

Also, don't use SWIM on this forum. It doesn't help you. :p Read the Bluelight User Agreement if you're confused about rules.

25I isn't safe to take once. I read someone on this forum talking about how it can cause death in users, even at doses lower than they are used to - the mechanism behind theses deaths are so far unknown. I've stopped taking NBOMes since this. I'm not 100% sure on it though, but that's what I read from a user who usually seems extremely knowledgeable.

Also, don't use SWIM on this forum. It doesn't help you. :p Read the Bluelight User Agreement if you're confused about rules.
Assuming that you use the drug properly I do not believe that you can die, I may be wrong though, however it's just my humble opinion. :)

How you yourself react to these drugs says nothing about how some other poor fellow might react, at this point it is not really clear if incidents are predictable. It's not even clear if there are just some people that don't happen to tolerate the (side)effects well.

Thanks for your help but let's not make premature assumptions about the safety of compounds like these.

Also a 'tab' is not a measure of a drug dose and it does not allow other people to make comparisons or tell what 'proper' use is.

You mention a crazy body high when taking a high dose. It may also very well be that some of the euphoric drug effects make you less sensitive to the worrisome sensation of vasoconstriction and other similar side-effects. I can't say I am very reassured of the 'safety' by reading this.

Why is rolling on 25I dangerous but is it safe without the ecstasy?...

I don't think it is in the spirit of Harm Reduction for you to tell others that they will not die from trying it once. You cannot possibly know that, and we have tragic accounts of accidents that may be suggesting that it does not take repeated use or high doses for someone to get a life-threatening reaction.

* I edited the OP before someone gets hurt on your account. :\

3 days ago i took 2 blotters of 25i-nBOME after being told that if i was looking for something stronger than usual, these are the next level thing going around melbourne at the moment!
I'd like to share my experience.
185cm, 70kg and very experienced recreational/educational drug taker
i kept notes as i was tripping and time stamps on everything. The entire trip lasted about 12/13 hours with not having consumed any other substances beforehand.
IMO, this felt very little like LSD, more like DMT or a mushy trip.

I kept the blotter on my upper gum for 30 minutes without moving it around and after 40 minutes i swallowed it.
There was a very very strong bitter taste in my mouth and after about 90 minutes, i started feeling a subtle change in my surroundings, and i could feel spiritual energy inside of me start building.
This is when i made the big decision to do another one. After the first 5 minutes of having the 2nd blotter on my gum, i started getting VERY intense visuals, both open and close eye. Everything was beautiful, my walls were melting, i could see intense geometrical shapes morphing into another, i could feel the spiritual energy in the room, i could see every particle of energy in the room, i felt i could control my trip very greatly so i started playing with it, colours were intensified, faces on the tv were morphing into crazy alien like figurines.
+1hr from taking 2nd blotter - by this stage i felt very out-of-this-planet, it felt like i was in a DMT trip, everything was colourful, intense greens, blues, violet, yellow, orange - amazing. i was in absolute awe of how beautiful the world was & still is... i dug deep inside my inner self, really feeling this incredible drug. The trip is getting so intense i feel nauseous, a little paranoia setting in but music was amazing, bass making my trip explode into all things amazing. Listening to music is giving me a sense of completion.
+1.2hrs: i decide i might mix with a little marijuana, as i read up that mixing 25i with weed can increase the intensity of the trip... That was an incredible idea. Pupils are fully dilated, no colour whatsoever that i can see. I'm in more awe of the sights, shapes, colours, things i'm hearing, the weed has gotten rid of the little paranoia and increased the buzz from it. Feeling a lot MDMAish, heart is pounding irregularly, emotionally happy, on cloud 9 - nothing really bad so far.
+2.5hrs: trip is still really intense. Can't keep still, eyes keep trying to take everything in. i feel i can't leave my bed because the floor has turned into geometrical shapes falling into a deep nothingness. i pluck the courage to jump off my bed and lay on the floor. WOW best idea ever! i don't know where i am. i'm motionless on the floor. I feel a massive smile come across my face but i can't feel my body. it's gone! I suddenly feel something pass through me and i feel like i'm floating around my house and when i close my eyes i'm in someone else's body.
+3.5hrs: i haven't moved from the floor, listening to psy-trance has taken me from earth and into space - somewhere very far away. colours are still intense, everything is beautiful, life as i know it has just gotten better!
+7hrs: i can't believe i'm still tripping hardcore. i'm starting to wonder when this will stop being so intense as the sun is about to rise. starting to really feel the decrease of serotonin and the strain on my eyes now, massive headache starting to come so i decide to have a joint. the headache goes after that.
+10hrs: not tripping much at all now, still full of energy, much like i've had MDMA.
+12hrs: feeling like i need to sleep so i pop a benzo and i sleep for 23 hours, waking up refreshed and enlightened by my experience taking 2 blotters of 25i-nBOME

As far as it's currently know it's not a releaser at all. Full agonist for 5ht2a, partial for a few others.

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I want to confirm it:

Is it possible to blend 100 miligrams of 25Inbome in 500 drops of vodka, and then add one drop to a small piece of kitchen paper, and put the paper between my cheek and upper gum, therefore consuming 200 micrograms?

The math is right, but a single drop is not a reliable way to measure out fluids (and this is not a substance you want to mess up the dosing with). There is a lot of variance in the sizes of drops that come out of a medicine dropper and you could also accidentally put two or three drops on the paper by mistake. It's a better idea to have a more dilute solution that can be measured with an oral syringe, for example I usually do 1mg/mL. Of course this requires a bit more planning beforehand because you need to have some time to let the paper dry. You could also try just swallowing your dose, as some of us here have discovered recently that that works just fine (even though theoretically NBOMes should not be orally active).

Can I dissolve 10mg of 25i-nbome in 1ml of isopropyl alcohol?

- You can, but it is not the best idea gives you very very little room for error. SO I agree with ZN, go for a higher liquid to material ratio. A better place to start with less chance for error would be the 1ml to 1mg ratio or the most I would go to for a starter would be 5 ml to 10 mg.

and make sure your 10 mg, is really 10 mg, not this a sample of 10 mg in a baggy and you just trust that as gospel. Unless you have a scale you don't know if you have 10 mg, 15mg or even 20 mg of Powder

-If that is what you are working with

Thx a lot for the answer!

So then, I can mix 100 mg in 100 ml of vodka, so that 0.2 ml equals 0.2 milligrams, which is a low dose. If I wanted to have a medium/strong trip I could pour half a ml in a bit of kitchen paper, wait for it to dry, and then put the paper between my gums... or swallowed it? Is that confirmed? I've never tried this type of drug, but I have been reading, from the very beginning, how it is not active orally... is there a consensus on this, or shall I stick to the gums route?

Yeah, I know, I've been using NBOMes for 2 and a half years now and everyone was saying back then that they don't work orally. I guess there were a few early reports saying so, and there was some theoretical justification for it so it became accepted wisdom. I was quite surprised a few months ago when I finally got around to trying an oral dose and it was almost as effective as the buccal doses I had been doing: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...old-as-LSD?p=12394716&viewfull=1#post12394716

There are lots of weird myths surrounding these chemicals anyway, such as the whole "complexing" thing (completely unnecessary, in my experience).

The main differences between oral and sublingual/buccal dosing are that it takes about twice as long to come up (about an hour for oral vs. 1/2 hour for sublingual), and there is more gut activity and some slight nausea for oral (though still not as bad as a lot of other psychs). On the other hand, the advantage of oral is that you don't have that nasty bitter taste hanging around in your mouth for the whole trip. Though if you put the blotter on your upper gum, and then sip on a glass of milk or chocolate milk afterwards, it's not too bad.

Some people have reported that swallowing blotters didn't work for them, so if you want to be absolutely sure then you can put the paper between your gums like you were originally planning, that'll definitely work. You'll want to leave it there for about a half hour, then you can throw it out. I never swallowed them because I didn't want to get the chemical taste all over the back of my throat. I think 200ug is a very low dose for 25I, and you might not even feel it; I would actually go with 500-600ug for a first time.

Good luck :D <3

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but I couldn't find anything conclusive with the search. Has anybody combined 25i and mephedrone, and if so were there any adverse effects. Also, if anyone knows of any pharmocological reason that these two should not be mixed then that would be incredibly helpful.

The main issues that I can think of would be increased vasoconstriction and blood pressure. However, these aren't too alarming for me as I have no intention of stacking the peaks of the two drugs. Rather I plan to take some mephedrone during the day tomorrow and I am also contemplating a psytrace event in the evening, which I would take the 25i for. I would intend to leave at least a couple of hours between the meph wearing off and dosing the 25i. However, if this sounds like a considerable risk then do speak up! :)

Also, what would be a good dose for a social/recreational oriented experience? The blotters I have are 1.2mg but from reading some reports, this sounds like it might be a fairly psychedelic dose. I would prefer to remain at least somewhat functional while tripping in public!