• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

By any chance are you swallowing the tabs or not holding them in your mouth long enough?

the best are snuf caps but it is inposible to find them they are fast acting and in few minutes you ride the colors !

the best are snuf caps but it is inposible to find them they are fast acting and in few minutes you ride the colors !

Might hit harder but apparently it's a lot more dangerous. I think a lot of the deaths attributed to NBOMes are either caused by taking too many (usually via mismarketing them as acid) or by insufflation.

I am gonna trip first time in 3+ years... so excited :) so I have 4 of these 300mcg 25i blotters.. I am 86kg,was thinking I drop 2 then depending on intensity redose one or two extra blotters at T2:00

how is redose? is the tolerance super strong that redose will be waste?

Tolerance builds very quickly with this one, so a redose might not necessarily be a waste but it might not be as effective as if you were to ingest it initially.

1000mcg
++++ at techno rave, strongest visuals ever for me
then bad trip, morphing faces into mongolian stoneage cyclops

Hey everyone!

Maybe it's not the good section for my question, - in that case please point me to the right thread - my Good Ol' Dog just acquired 50mg 25I-NBOMe Hcl and he intends to store it in liquid form. He's planning to put the 50mg's into 50ml of 40% vodka (some say distilled water is enough but need a glass container anyway, and maybe the alcohol masks the substance's taste a little bit). The goal is to achieve a 1mg/1ml solution. Unfortunately he has no former experiences in mixing powders with liquids and he's completely new to this substance, so he doesn't know if his "measurements" :) are accurate. He also noticed that some people putting HPBCD into their mixes. Is it required for the freebase form only or is it mandatory?

I think that's all for now. If you have any remarks, or suggestions for a newcomer please feel free to do so.

Thanks in advance!

Moved this:

Yesterday i had a pretty 'profound' trip on just 200ug. It was actually very interesting and it contrasted many of my higher dosage trips, which seemed entirely physical and visual. This drug is really strange and it seems like i get more emotional, intuitive and moral associated psychedelic effects with the lower dosages.

My 200ug trip today compared to my last 2000ug trip was night and day. Today was more reminiscent of low dose LSD than i would have ever thought possible, whereas on 2mg the intense rushy, gushy jell-o land with a ton of bursting visuals and aurals and creepy and tingly bodily sensations really pull me away from 25i's spiritual side. I think i'm just gonna use this chem at very low dosages form now on. I really seem to prefer them.

So for me after using it roughly 20 times i feel like i'm just starting to understand it, but of course ... then again . . .

Hey everyone!

Maybe it's not the good section for my question, - in that case please point me to the right thread - my Good Ol' Dog just acquired 50mg 25I-NBOMe Hcl and he intends to store it in liquid form. He's planning to put the 50mg's into 50ml of 40% vodka (some say distilled water is enough but need a glass container anyway, and maybe the alcohol masks the substance's taste a little bit). The goal is to achieve a 1mg/1ml solution. Unfortunately he has no former experiences in mixing powders with liquids and he's completely new to this substance, so he doesn't know if his "measurements" :) are accurate. He also noticed that some people putting HPBCD into their mixes. Is it required for the freebase form only or is it mandatory?

I think that's all for now. If you have any remarks, or suggestions for a newcomer please feel free to do so.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know about your question specifically, but just wanted to let you know that it is not orally active. So, you'd need to hold the solution in your mouth for maybe 15 minutes or so to make it work, if you swallow it right off, it will have no effect.

^He may be talking about insufflating liquid, relatively common for the nbome series.

Last edited:
I believe the NBOMe series are all fairly stable, even in solution. Using HPBCD has been found to be not really necessary to improve buccal absorption. Also, 50 mg in 50 mL is 1 mg/mL but make sure to watch out for evaporation which could offset your dosage drastically. I would recommend measuring the volume of liquid you have beforehand each time you dose to ensure it remains at what you left it. If you find some has evaporated, simply replace the missing amount with an equal amount of vodka.
Also, you can insufflate liquids (many medications come in the form of nasal sprays) but dosing the NBOMe series nasally has proven to be much more problematic than sublingual or buccal. It's much easier to overdose or freak out because the onset is much more rapid and the bioavailability is greater.

Insufflation liquid? I've never heard of this, seems counterintuitive.

Meant to write insufflating liquid, not 'insufflation liquid' which doesn't exist (I think ;)). Oops :)

I have been enjoying etizolam with 25inbome - half blotter of each - lovely.

Moved this:

Yesterday i had a pretty 'profound' trip on just 200ug. It was actually very interesting and it contrasted many of my higher dosage trips, which seemed entirely physical and visual. This drug is really strange and it seems like i get more emotional, intuitive and moral associated psychedelic effects with the lower dosages.

My 200ug trip today compared to my last 2000ug trip was night and day. Today was more reminiscent of low dose LSD than i would have ever thought possible, whereas on 2mg the intense rushy, gushy jell-o land with a ton of bursting visuals and aurals and creepy and tingly bodily sensations really pull me away from 25i's spiritual side. I think i'm just gonna use this chem at very low dosages form now on. I really seem to prefer them.

So for me after using it roughly 20 times i feel like i'm just starting to understand it, but of course ... then again . . .

Tread carefully with NBOMe chemicals. There are multiple reports of idiosyncratic reactions. It can be fatal in susceptible individuals.

I have two theories about these idiosyncratic reactions.
1) An individual might suffer from transient hepatic impairment. Evidence suggests 25X NBOMe chemicals are broken down hepaticly.* If taken during a sweet spot of hepatic impairment duration and bioavailability might increase.
2) An individual might consume an NBOMe during a period of anxiety. This could result in lower doses of 25x NBOMe required to end up out of it.

These two scenarios could happen concurrently. Every person has slightly different combinations of problems so predicting susceptibility is challenging. Could either of these scenarios explain your spontaneous hypersensitivity?

Reference:
*http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11064-014-1253-y

--------------------
http://www.shulginresearch.org
http://www.freeleonardpickard.org
http://www.maps.org
http://www.erowid.org

Short report: I had the most painful experience of my life about 4 hours in on this drug. It felt as though every vein and nerve in my body wanted to escape; sharp and unforgiving pain that would not quit. First, I tried to convince myself I was simply having my first bad trip and I could psyche myself out of it but that did not work. I kept as calm as I could and after what felt like 10-20 minutes of feeling like I was going to die, I chewed up some klonopin and had a friend massage me until I fell asleep.

I slept from 2:30pm to 8:30pm and awoke with a headache, slight tingle still in my body and a type of disorientation I never experienced before but I can almost relate it to an oxycodone high.

Sadly I do not know how much was on the blotter but I can tell you, I was having time distortion, looping, euphoria, hallucinations and profound realizations from about hour 3 to when the pain started. The first 2 hours was light visuals, tingling and bouts of giggles.

I will write a more detailed and entertaining review once I fully recover. (This experience happened 2 days ago and I am still feeling states of extreme fatigue and confusion.)

My second ever psychedelic experience was on n-bomb, taken on the 22nd of April, the day before my birthday. I took 4mg (my first time also being with n-bomb on 1mg 2-3 weeks prior) and had a terrible, terrifying experience. Genuinely believed I was dying. Would not recommend it to anyone. It was incredibly intense though.

Sorry you had a bad experience, but why did you take four times as much as your first time? If you went out to a bar and had 3 beers, do you think it'd be a good idea a week later to go out and drink 12 beers?

I wanted to see just how intense an experience I could have. I don't regret it, it was just terrifying, as I expected.

Not to say I haven't enjoyed some of the more intense 25i trips I've had. As Shulgin once said, it's like an "archetypal psychedelic stim" or whatever. BUT! I truly feel bummed out for the local hippies/psyche dealers (this affects me, greatly considering these are my plugs) passing off this 25i digital shit as LSD. 25i being passed off to somebody as LSD is shameful and disrespectful to psychedelics and the spiritual world, in which psychonauts should look out for each other.

Some take so many different compounds with their 4-6 tabs of 25i + (MDA, DMT, s-ket, shroomz or whatever, maybe some wonderful 4-aco-dmt) that they truly can't tell. 25i lacks any spirituality IMHE, and I think it's because (unlike LSD, psilo, ect.) it's a full-agonist at the 5-HT receptors. That's the only prominent contrast when held up to classic psychedelics. These hippies are dumb as fuck or they know and just need to make their money back to re-up on real LSD

I've heard 25d-NBOMe had some significant spirituality? Anybody have a say on 25d? My bad for straying away from 25i only, I just want to find some spiritual about 25x's, not just trips.