gridwork and diamond pattern leads to You

You are the true emotion

Everything is Awe

Everything is Brilliance

Blinding white light sun light

DMT is my God.

woot woot!
i am so excited for this weekend!

I think the only way to really get the "message" is to take in conjuntion with an MAOI. Five or ten minutes is just to short a visit.

On a nearly perfect Friday morning small smoked samples of the "pink stuff" yielded the familar, but almost forgotten hyperspace headspace. This manifests itself for me starting from a undulating square weave CEV pattern that soon engulfs my entire visual field. This journey, the part that that was moving the most turned into what I perceived as the long hair billowing from a female entity as she moved. Breathtaking.

DMT hyperspace reminds me of what I thought "heaven" would be like when I was a young child getting indoctrinated with American Judeo-Christian beliefs.

Side note/question: Of course I've heard of MAOIs and oral DMT. But not too many reports on MAOI and smoked route. I would venture to guess that duration of effects would lengthen considerably. I'm hoping that it does not increase the "height" of the effects too much other than perhaps reduce the amount of the precious spice needed to get there. DMT is powerful enough just by itself, I'd hate to turn the volume up even more, although having perhaps an hour to explore instead of a few minutes w/o the MAOI might be worth it.

8mg ergoloid mesylates +350mg piracetam +marijuana +25mg DMT = one hell of a ride 8o

so whats the consensus with people who have had the "pink stuff"... same as MHRB extract or different?

The "pink stuff" has almost the same look and especially the mothball (naphthalene) smell and taste (smoke). MHRB is reported to contain some other alkaloids besides n,n but none of cousin 5-meo as in some other plants. Thus MHRB is the definitive plant to extract from because of this as well as a good ratio and not much, if any defatting required.

Bottom line, in a double blind survey, 9 out of 10 Bluelighters were unable to tell when we substitute their normal extracted DMT with the pink stuff. (joking.... the results vs amount required for both where very similar.)

^^^ Not in my limited experience, albeit the extracts I've had in the past may have been less than close to pure.

How would one go about doing "pharmahuasca" with the pink stuff?

I would need to convert it to a water soluble salt to be absorbed in the stomach, right? What's the easiest way to do this? I would only want to convert enough for one big dose.

I'm thinking of taking like 50mg DMT HCl with an MAOI orally. Is 50mg enough for an oral experience? What would be the best dosage?

What would be the best/most accessible MAOI to use? Syrian Rue?

no it is not. thats for a DMT orally it is best to do about 300mg. with a MAOI.

300mg orally with an MAOI? That's way too much. You should get wrecked on 50-100mg oral with an MAOI.

Would adding a drop/few drops of HCl (to convert to hcl) or lemon juice (is there a hydrocitrate?) and then heating slowly on a stove to dissolve the excess liquid once it's reacted work to convert a small amount?

a good oral dose is 200 to 300mg. it usually last a good hour once it sets in, im guessing u only want ur trip to last 30 minutes?

At the start of this , I didnt know a single thing about DMT , now after reading almost every page I feel I have a good idea of what it is, and it's effects and whatnot. The only thing I seemed to have missed , is this pink stuff you guys are talking about? Can someone explain , oh and is it so that people often say that it seems to last for ages when it really only lasts a half an hour at most, if smoked. Whats the real durration?

I searched, didn't turn up anything that I don't already know about cleaning a marijuana pipe (as for why it was in PD, I don't know, lol)..

Anyway, so I'm wondering what would the best way to clean out an oil pipe to get rid of DMT/5-Meo-DMT residue? Would the isopropyl alcohol and salt work just as with a cannabis pipe? Or is there another method? They are cheap enough I could just go buy a couple, but I would prefer not to.

I don't know if I scorched it a little, or if it's some impurities, but there's a little black stuff inside that I would prefer not to keep smoking each time. I would also like to minimize the chance of smoking a little DMT when trying 5-Meo-DMT or vice versa.

Any tips?

Smoked the stuff only last 5-15 minutes, but that could seem like an eternity. Oral HCL or a brew of MHRB + syrian rue last about 3 hours the effect could be light to exteremly heavy depending on the dose. I don't reccomend more than 3.5 g of syrian rue. Also if you care to redose that night on the AYA make sure to take a little more rue ahead of time.

after a few disappointing and mild smoked DMT trips i have decided to try an oral dose.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
I am considering 2.5-3 grams of crushed syrain rue. along with 50mg of DMT.
or i might try 2.5 grams of rue with 25 mg of DMT + 25 mg of DPT.
Or try a DPT IM and then smoke some DMT.

mainly i am interested in pharmahusca as i loved all my ayahusca trips

how long do i wait to consume the DMT after consuming the syrain rue. 15 minutes? or should i wait 30-45 minutes.

also would smoking DMT while on a MAOI be significantly more potent?

basically want some more feedback, especially from people who have tried oral DMT.

I have done mimosa hostilis/syrain rue combo many times.
as well as mushroom/syrain rue combo many times.
So i am familar with oral dmt and syrain rue itself.
I have never tried pharmahusca though and was thinking 5mg would be a good dose.
I usually consume 8-13grams of mimosa with 3 grams of rue for my ayahusca.
also 4-7 grams of dry shroom with 2-3 grams of rue in a combo .

that is about my level of tolerance...just any info would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.