View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Thats it- Australia= acacia. Usually the method is coating something; damiana is a fave; with DMT and then smoking away. I've always used bongs because I'm more then accustomed to smoking weird stuff from them having smoked pot for years.... using the correct method ie. burning/vaping really slowly works extremely well, one can see the DMT boil as such.... I theorise that the act of absolutely stuffing the smoke DEEP into your lungs, thereby giving the DMT the maximum lungsurface area to absorb into is surely a bonus; however, I question whether vaporised DMT is absorbed fully in transit through water.....

Bear in mind these are my theories- I have however had less satisyfying experiences through a simple pipe, mainly because I can only smoke a small amount of material; with a bong I can smoke heaps in one suck. With very anal lighting techniques, and padding (plant material) one the cone pieces-hole, very little is lost. But, as said, when I have DMT its rarely a matter of 'losing' some :) groweth abundant it doth down here.

willow, you have water in the bong, you don't use a dry bong?

*bongs are so much fun*

willow11 said:
I've certainly dosed over 100mgs quite a few times, though I can't remember much. I assume my product was quite impure, and I tend to just pack large eyeballed bongs...
8o WOW!! That’s HUGE!!8o
I heard of a guy from Nantucket who smoked 90mgs but never 100!! 8o

^^^Because you used the term nantucket I can't believe you. And s_s yes I do use water....

i've searched through this forum and few other sources online, and i cannot find a sturdy answer to my question.

when it comes to extracting DMT, most of the teks i've read about have some type of final wash or recrystallization to purify the final product. i'm curious as to which of the teks provide the PUREST DMT.

is it feasible to actually remove all of the solvents and such? the idea of having pure DMT is alluring, though the possibility of smoking (even small amounts) ammmonia or naptha is out of the question for myself.

so basically i wanna know which of the solvents extract the cleanest....and which of the techniques provide the cleanest procedure.

on the nexus they speak of crystal clear dmt. and it is. i havnt done it myself, i will on my next batch, but ffrom what ive seen with my own eyes, it apears that the best method would be:

disolve your spice in about 30 ml per gram of real hot naptha or hexane and let it cool to room tempurature over a 24 hour period. you could also put that in the fridge after the 24 hours, then freeze it after that. pour off and dry it, then add someore hot spice juice over those crystals and keep em growing... i would do an ammonia wash on the big one after that. should give u a huge crystal clear dmt crystal!

^That works well. As a last step if you already have nice looking crystals, letting a supersaturated solution of dmt in nampha evaporate slowly w/out fanning will give nice shards.

Im trying a recrystallization with a gram of spice in 30 ml of naptha in a double shot glass. Sitting in my closest with a candle lid on top of it. I am noticing that all the gunk comes out of the solution first and settles on the bottom while the pure shard like crystals form ontop of the gunk. It seems like when it is done I will be able to pick the top pure crystals off the gunk.

I think the key to recrystallization is forming the crystals real slow so they have time to build.

Although the freeze precipitate is quick and yeilds a quality product it also ends up with a little bit of color left in the product. Which is usually fine for most people unless you want to go all the way.

I figure for the amount of time I spend extracting I might as well wait a few more days for clear shards.

I need the most efficacious way to tolerate the taste of pure N,n-DMT smoke

I have recently begun smoking 99.9% pure N,n-DMT freebase out of a glass pipe (not extract).

The smoke is almost unbearable, it seems like I can get only like 20-30mg into my blood stream before gagging/my body rejecting the terrible taste. It's like the worst burning plastic taste I have ever had the displeasure of tasting, although the effects you get when you smoke it are very desirable. I have tried mouthwash and mints (which seemed to help a little), but it didn't solve the aftertaste problem.

I'm wondering how you people smoke 50mg+ of N,n-DMT at one time. How many hits out of a "methamphetamine pipe" does it take for you to get all 50mg down your throat? Do you hold the hits in for as long as you can? Should your first hit be the biggest? Should I mix it with something else to make it taste more pleasurable?

Is putting it on top of bowls of weed a complete waste of DMT? I would assume so, but my friend says it works.

I just can't imagine smoking 50mg of that material in less than like 2 minutes. The taste really gets to me. Do some of you like the taste? Is it an acquired taste? Does the aftertaste go away if you break through (I've only broken through once and it was on 40mg). I know you have to smoke it as fast as possible before going into a trance, but I need some tips on how to smoke it that fast. How many hits do you guys usually finish 50mg in, and how long does it take before the 50mg is gone?

Please, if someone could give me advise ASAP that would be great. I really want to break through on 50mg.

This is what I did with my lightbulb pipe, poke two holes in the bottom of a pop bottle, one to stick your pipe into and one to let air into the bottle.

Voila! Use it and you will see exactly why this setup is AWESOME!!!

You can take huge lungfulls that you never before thought possible, 50-60mg hits are a breeze, try it and you'll see :D

I actually like the taste, though I would tend to dilute it onto a herb as a carrier. That way you can have 100mg pipes without wasting any. Possibly your extraction is leaving behind some impurity, I know nothing about extractions, but it sounds likely...

Merging this with the Big and Dandy DMT thread

I wouldn't say its acquired, maybe someone more into it than I am can better answer that, but DMT is DMT...you're going to taste it if you smoke it.

Bite the bullet, and just smoke it pure. Smoking weed with it will probably slow you down on its intake...not to mention how zoned out and into to one thing you get after releasing dopeamine.

It seems there are multiple Big & Dandy DMT Threads open right now, this one is being closed.
The main one can be found here. Carry on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.