View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. The poster said it was the same for him though. Of course then--as was brought up earlier--there's all the other possibly active chemicals that end up in extracts besides DMT as well.

this stands to reason also supports the evidence that people are having a difficult time getting into solution.

Does anybody know how dangerous it is to inject freebase DMT? I suspect its horrible for your veins.

There was no bruising at the injection site when I IM'd it, not that that means anything. I mixed the solution in a dark green vial and I think a lot of the DMT ended up clinging to the sides as an oily residue, so the dose was probably a lot smaller than I intended also. If possible, sesame seed oil would probably be a better vehicle for IM injection, but I've never heard of it being used with DMT freebase. I'd definitely like to know more about the safety of DMT freebase injection too.

I tried injection as well before we made the conclusions here ... thought I dissolved 15 mg, but actually there were little blobs of oil that got stuck to the sides, so I actually had practically nothing to inject. The fluid I injected was perfectly clear.

Psoodonym, I don't think you injected much at all if you tried to dissolve the freebase. First of all it really won't dissolve. Then running it through a micron filter probably soaks up most of the oil. I tried IV 15 mg, but it felt like maybe 2-3 mg max (basically nothing).

Tried smoking again. I might have been a little ahead of myself when saying that this is less harsh. It's just as harsh as any DMT freebase, but it works. Oh, does it work. :)

Dmt

So the pink DMT from china is actually freebase? Frankly, I'm excited, I'd much rather have freebase it still works orally, allthough I won't be doing any IM now. I was gonna have to convert that bitch, and I really don't have time/space/privacy to be doing that.

DMT is the greatest hing ever.

end of story, some buddies of mine and me all took some rips tonight, great hing, we all experienced "IT" at the same time and it was very very very very bonding. I love it, but I also saw my first person completely wig out... but it only lasted 15min and then she was OK.

so yeah, who cares about those who cant handle it, they'll be back.

I tried vaporizing it again last night. DMT is a convenient length if you have a busy schedule, but I don't think it's all that useful as a psychedelic. It's nice to catch a glimpse of the "other world" and come back quickly, but it makes it impossible to do much exploring of the headspace.

For me, vaporized DMT is going to be saved as an adjunct to other psychedelics or to be taken with an MAOI.

^try a higher dose.

I tend to believe if you dont find DMT useful it is because you have not gone far enought with it.

I got to the point where I was hovering over a void, looking down into oblivion, and nearly 100% separated from my sense of body. I even saw the "elves". But I still don't find this useful.

It's fun as hell (aside from the acrid smoke), but it's too short. It's like being strapped for a rocket. You have about 1-2 minutes of free-floating in space at the peak of the trajectory, then it's over. It's the same reason I don't find insufflating or rectal admin of 2C-x or tryptamines useful. There's no plateau.

Dondante how much did you smoke?

and have you ever had extract before or is this your first experiences with DMT?

A lot of people find DMT ineffective or useless in terms of it's ability to take the user into deeper psychological realms. I wonder sometimes if it is not more of an issue with the manner in which it is used, rather than a limitation of the material or the method (smoked).

I find most people are very set on extreme experiences, having to reach a 'breakthrough' dose to make things worthwhile. I've discovered a treasure trove of effects from low dose DMT smoking. Small repeated hits can lend much in the way of deep introspection. By small repeated hits, I mean taking yourself to a point of good solid effects, while still being able to keep your eyes open and integrate the world around you. The most useful point for me is where keeping my eyes open is just a little difficult.

I use DMT in this manner to reach a sort of meditative, reflective state, and it is tremendously beneficial to me. Not nearly as beneficial as taking it orally, but much less of a committment than that required for oral dosing. It can be a sort of "Ayahuasca lite" as it were. Perfect for Saturday afternoon hiking trips.

I have a friend who had smoked DMT several times at various dose levels in indoor settings. We went to a beautiful natural area this past weekend, sat looking over the water, and we traded small drags off the DMT pipe, sitting together gazing over the landscape. It was so thoroughly breathtaking to take in beauty of this magnitude. When my friend came back down, we just sat in silence, because there was nothing to say that could be captured by words. He was close to tears having just seen the most beautiful visions of his life. He told me afterwards that the 34 years he has lived on this earth seemed only for the purpose of leading up to that very moment. He said that one experience thoroughly laid to waste any of his previous DMT experiences.

To anyone not finding deeper meaning in smoked DMT, I humbly recommend taking it to nature, cutting back the dose, and taking time to really meditate on the substace and it's effects over various settings and mental sets. I truly believe there is more to DMT smoking than sucking in a lungfull of vapour. Just like any psychedelic, the real rewards come from patient, reflective experimentation.

However, this is not to say high dose DMT journeys don't have their benefits. These too, I enjoy in their own right. I only want to offer some alternatives .... peace.

I've tried DMT by itself on at least 3 occasions and during a trip another 3 or 4 times (each occasion had multiple peaks). Aside from the time mentioned here, all the other experiences were with extracts. I did not notice any differences. I think I just have an extreme aversion to inhaling hot vapor ... it just feels unhealthy.

I am really looking forward to one day trying ayahuasca, but vaporizing DMT by itself is just not my idea of a great psychedelic experience. It's too fast and too uncontrollable. I agree that many small vaporized hits spaced out could provide a light experience, but still, if you're going for a longer trip why not just take something orally. It is fun, and I'm sure I'll introduce some people to vaporized DMT and try it again myself, but it's not a priority by any means.

8mg of the pink produced a +/++ and a glowing sense of well-being and twisting dancing snake like friendly animal thing human kinda.

See ya on the other side I'm out ;)

Dondante said:
Psoodonym, I don't think you injected much at all if you tried to dissolve the freebase. First of all it really won't dissolve. Then running it through a micron filter probably soaks up most of the oil. I tried IV 15 mg, but it felt like maybe 2-3 mg max (basically nothing).
I'm sure you're right. I tasted the solution before injection to make sure there was something in there--as the solution in the syringe was clear, as you said--and it did taste bitter. It had some activity also, it was just very weak.

whatever is discoloring the solution could be what you are tasting (along with a bit of the ole N,N).

A thousand diamonds in the center of your vision beckon you to come closer, take another hit, see what it has to show you.

Different from extract. All in your mind? Of course.

Dondante said:
I've tried DMT by itself on at least 3 occasions and during a trip another 3 or 4 times (each occasion had multiple peaks). Aside from the time mentioned here, all the other experiences were with extracts. I did not notice any differences. I think I just have an extreme aversion to inhaling hot vapor ... it just feels unhealthy.

I am really looking forward to one day trying ayahuasca, but vaporizing DMT by itself is just not my idea of a great psychedelic experience. It's too fast and too uncontrollable. I agree that many small vaporized hits spaced out could provide a light experience, but still, if you're going for a longer trip why not just take something orally. It is fun, and I'm sure I'll introduce some people to vaporized DMT and try it again myself, but it's not a priority by any means.

From my few experiences with DMT, it's all too fast to get a lot from it. DPT on the other hand is similar but allows for much more as it's not gone by the 30 minute mark

70mg synthed DMT nasal pink globby substance

i can not believe this substance. Totally experienced with everything else, but the dimensions this brings i never though possible

Focal point in the center of the universe

gridwork and diamond pattern leads to You

You are the true emotion

Everything is Awe

Everything is Brilliance

Blinding white light sun light

DMT is my God.

Status
Not open for further replies.