• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jefftildeath said:
How would .06 of a cup effect the outcome of the extraction?

half a cup of water makes it alot easier for the naptha to separate because its not as sludgy

byyy the wayyyy

it i just checked on it and the glass cooking thing i used is about 12" by 12" and absolutly covered in crystals that are pure white, no recrystalization required which is strange. they were just from the extraction part! their about an eighth to a fourth of an inch long... ill get pictures up soon. absolutly afuckingmazing.

edit: off current topic but, wouldnt using a chillum to smoke dmt be better than a the machine?

Last edited:
I was actually thinking of trying to use something like that
seems like it would work just great with no bottle drilling

havnt read this post so fuck knows but i love dmt saw my girlfriend fly over me nd say the power of love untill it dyes ove's i still dont fully know what this means but it was the most beautiful trip iv ever had <3 <3 <3

the crystals ive found arent quite the best. you need alot more than it looks like it should be. a freind i gave a gram to said he went through the whole thing in three days trying to smoke it and then smoke somore after that didnt work and just wasted most of it to tolerance. the rocky stuff you get after the oil dries is real nice but is much harsher. hard to tell which i like more...

squerll said:
^Yeah, another tryptamine , 4-aco-dmt is great!

Why do I go to such strange places like a 'wittle wugrat'?

burrowed down into the wittle holes snuggled up like a little bug in a log (rotting). Just smiling and laughing and oh my the world is such a strangely beautiful place-

does anybody else get the feeling that they are a 'wittle bug' just squirming around with other 'wittle bugs'?

<3

samadhi_smiles said:
does anybody else get the feeling that they are a 'wittle bug' just squirming around with other 'wittle bugs'?

<3

Just 2 lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.

samadhi_smiles said:
Why do I go to such strange places like a 'wittle wugrat'?

burrowed down into the wittle holes snuggled up like a little bug in a log (rotting). Just smiling and laughing and oh my the world is such a strangely beautiful place-

<3

Yeah..I have felt like a wiggle wobbly tire worm that wiggled
and wobbled around in a realm full of other wiggle wobbly tire worms.

What’s a tire worm? I don’t know but I was one and there were others.

Maybe not a bug but a tire worm for sure.

hey does anyone know how to take dmt crystals and turn them into a just as pure wax form? i <3 the wax

I bet if you had the crystals in a bag and put the bag in your hand they would melt together (form waxy type chunk).

In fact this has happened to me at a party and felt a bit silly pulling out a chunk of DMT 8)

^Gotta be better then, say, pulling out a chunk of petrified wooly-mammoth vomit though.

^actually... i'd be quite excited to be in possesstion of some wooly-mammoth vomit;) probably go as far and display it's rarity on my wall, think of it's novelty... someone say psychoactive mammoth excretions?

^^Be careful I’m not positive but I think wooly-mammoth vomit also contains 5-ho-dmt and bufotenine.

ok, so clear crystals dont do this, but yellow crystals will. i think you need an adultrant to get dmt into its rock form. clear/white rocks are hard (imposible?) to get

IGNVS said:
ok, so clear crystals dont do this, but yellow crystals will. i think you need an adultrant to get dmt into its rock form. clear/white rocks are hard (imposible?) to get
Rocking up DMT is as easy as putting white crystals in a small glass pyrex baking pan and then puting the baking pan over some warm water untill all the crystals are melted, then throw it in the freezer and you'll have a big soap bar of DMT. it'll turn pink with age, another good thinga bout this is using foil and ice treys to make breakable tiles on bars so that pre messured doses can be chunked off.

another thing you can do is make DMt film by sloshing some crystals with just a tiny bit of solvant and cover alrge area, the alrger the ebtter and freeze them hard again, if you did it right you can get paper thin strips of DMT, like DMT sheets, almost lie those breath freshener strips.

alright ill have to try that out. the tinfoil and ice tray thing sounds pretty rad. thanks!

IGNVS said:

cool gradually.... :)

A guy I haven't heard from in almost a year just called me and said he has some DMT, I'm going over there tonight to give it a try.

I'm apprehensive and I'm almost certain I'm going to hate the experience but I will give it a shot, even if just to see the old chap as I've missed him. :)

Does anyone have any advice? For some background info I loath the salvia experience and honestly I don't believe in anything supernatural

DMT is an extremely pleasurable and natural feeling drug on both the body and mind, both in low doses and high doses. I find it hard to "bad trip" on because it happens so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.