• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: What is the easiest way to convert pure DMT freebase into a salt? Which salt would be easiest to make (for IV)? Can someone help?

^^ This was covered a page or two back. Conversion to salt forms a waxy, non-crystalline substance. Some have said it can dissolve in water, and others have said it doesn't do it so well.

just last night for the hell of it i got some distilled vinegar and disolved some deems into it, went in pritty well. dont know if you would want to iv that though.

It was in the anal dmt thread.

Fizzisist ended the controversy by describing dmt extractions that use hcl or some other acid to dissolve the dmt, ala Marsofold tek. Such extractions have been proven by many people to work, and actually filter out the solids before basing so if dmt hcl isn't water soluble I'm not sure what we're smoking.

Basically add as much hcl as needed until it dissolves. 2 drops 32% per 100mg should do it. If anything doesn't dissolve it is most likely impurities and your product is probably unfit for I.V. Evaporate the water/hcl and then redissolve in a sterile solution.

I guy somewhere was i.m. ing plant extracts with no difficulties. His final product looked pretty damn good though.

People have taken beautiful looking extracts and re/acid-based them. Not everything dissolves. The resulting product becomes more potent. It might look and recrystallize about the same, but it is stronger.

I'd don't know which acid would be best. hcl was used because I read about it and it was just sitting there.

Last edited:
some people were using citric acid to get synthetic DMT freebase to go into solution for IM and IV (as a citrate salt)

Has anyone taken a stimulant with DMT ? I'm curious what would happen with say methylphenidate. I believe many downers make the experience more difficult to remember while adding nothing constructive. Would uppers make you sharper to take in more of the ride?

^I've been on meth and smoked it....not good really- the actual experience was too fast- but I was kinda cracking under the strain of meth, so a reset with DMT ended up being a good idea. Personally, I rather DMT with a downer, if at all- I quite like 2mgxanax and the largest possible hit I can stuff into my bong- your brain just gets smeared around all over the joint.

I've found DMT works best by itself or with another tryptamine (4-HO-DMT comes to mind!).

^^Smoking DMT on caffeine/espresso has given me bad experiences before. Intense forceful entities and strange intense vibes, I don’t think stimulants and DMT mix well.

^Yeah, another tryptamine , 4-aco-dmt is great!

I have had DMT after 1 beer and it went nice very relaxing and colorful.

I know it's a bit offtopic but I believe cafeine (Red Bullshit) may have had something to do with my incredible +4 (and only) 5-MeO-DMT experience.

I find IV'ing 4-AcO-DMT to be EXTREMELY DMT-like.

My friend had an amazing ++++ from only 25mg IV of 4-AcO-DMT fumarate. It was his first time IV'ing it.

BTW, if you refer to DMT-How and Why To Get Off by Gracie and Zarkov, they illustrate 2 pipes for smoking DMT. One is called a "free base air pipe" and the other is a "classic dmt pipe". I was wondering if either of these types of pipes can be found (somewhat) easily in a head shop or something? Or is there an easy way to make one similar? I've seen things that look similar to the "free base air pipe", but how do I know that I am buying the right thing? Anyone have ANY suggestions on how to obtain one of these pipes (or one similar)?

Also, I have a hash oil pipe and I find it very hard to break through because of the taste, and also I'd like to pack it in three toke sized hits (I don't like putting my whole dose in the pipe at once). Any suggestions on breaking through easier with a hash oil pipe? Or maybe I'd have more luck using foil (like you smoke heroin). My friend broke through this way.

One more thing: So if I obtained pure citric acid (Would it need to be pure? Or could I use something with a high citric acid content?), and had lab synthed DMT, how would I convert this to DMT citrate for IV/IM? About how much citric acid should I use per 100mg of n,n-DMT freebase? Should I mix water in there too? After the DMT dissolves in the citric acid, it will presumably be DMT citrate. Then, all I'd have to do would be to evap. the citric acid, right? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere or seems repetitive, I could not find it.

Last edited:
psilocybonaut said:
More than a little fishy, as first post a link to an commercial (a bit of a guess as I don't speak "scandish") site.
I believe the word is "spam".

NEW EXTRACTION im trying out

STB
250 grams bark
10 1/2 cups water (best would be 10.56)
1/2 cup lye (.46 cup)
300ml naptha (250 plus some)

reXtalize
-evap
-scrape
-heat and add naptha until all goes in solution
-pour in V-tray
-chill 24ish hours, refrigerate
-freeze
-evap, scrape, repeat
-wash if needed or wanted (doubt it though)

Theoreticaly ill get anywhere from 1.4 grams to 2.5 grams (0.57%-1% ) depending on the quality of bark. i would be happy with 1.9-2gs fluffXtals :D
did a bunch of math and got those measurements based on a 10ml/g bark ratio and 40g/liter ratio (1M, ph14ish) and converted it to cups.
ill post my results :)

I'm thinking of turning some of this into a snortable salt form, what acid should i use. I've got my eye on tartaric acid, hows that sound? i think it should crystallize without much difficulty.

Last edited:
IGNVS said:
NEW EXTRACTION im trying out

STB
250 grams bark
10 1/2 cups water (best would be 10.56)
1/2 cup lye (.46 cup)
300ml naptha (250 plus some)

reXtalize
-evap
-scrape
-heat and add naptha until all goes in solution
-pour in V-tray
-chill 24ish hours, refrigerate
-freeze
-evap, scrape, repeat
-wash if needed or wanted (doubt it though)

Theoreticaly ill get anywhere from 1.4 grams to 2.5 grams (0.57%-1% ) depending on the quality of bark. i would be happy with 1.9-2gs fluffXtals :D
did a bunch of math and got those measurements based on a 10ml/g bark ratio and 40g/liter ratio (1M, ph14ish) and converted it to cups.
ill post my results :)

I'm thinking of turning some of this into a snortable salt form, what acid should i use. I've got my eye on tartaric acid, hows that sound? i think it should crystallize without much difficulty.

How would .06 of a cup effect the outcome of the extraction?

Youkai said:
dfgdfgfd.jpg

the next epidemic!

WAS....
l_dda32c5f0738e2c58840876148e6b4c8.jpg

I guess the person couldnt draw a stealie that good so he/she ahd to imprivice

belle isle!.. i live at that place during the warmer times

Status
Not open for further replies.