• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it worked tonight

i took a nice hit and fell back into the sofa and i saw in front of my face as almost encased in clear glass thousands of little men working some kind of huge machine they were all making the same repetitive motions and buzzing noises....then that went away and i was trying to open a set of double doors, but every time i reached for the handles something jerked me back, i felt as if i opened these doors something wonderful would happen, yet every time i reached i was jerked back

I came back to normal after 20 minutes and was still grabbing at a door that was not there

weird stuff :)

^First glimpse of the entites. Have a chat next time they are rather strange :)

I meant 50-75mg, my bad.

Entities are weird as shit. I usually just stare at them. Especially the tree ones. I can't really talk on DMT, though. Don't know how anyone else could.

Yo those entities can be total dusch bags sometimes i tell yah's. One of my personal favorites is this grim reaper poster thats really nasty ancient spookily utterly powerful lookin and it smiles and moves and gets this sick ass artifact like armor, super scythe, angel wings made of light and such but the whole things a constant morphing in an awsome way.

http://www.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-19922/Alchemy_Gothic.html

willow11 said:
^First glimpse of the entites. Have a chat next time they are rather strange :)

I saw the same ones I saw on salvia, they were little buzzing men working some sort of massive machine in unison.

I never think to try and talk to anything.

I don't think these are my types of drugs, too weird. :)

"Too weird" may be an understatement ;) But I get you, there not for everyone- my close friend refuse to touch any drugs after a difficult 2C-I experience (funnily he smokes loads of pot rolleyez)- he is a deep thinker, but his mind doens;t work in that way as such. Too much confusion or conceprtual realsiations to work with r soemthing....

The 'little men buzzing' I would take to be more your interpretation of possible visual static; the ability for the DMTed brain to find human forms in ANYTHING is incredible- ie. stare at a wall painted one shade of white, and either way, faces eyes etc seeem to bulge out. I think the true 'entity' experience involves being more then a passive observer, and feels absolutely real. I (I thinks its in the this thread actually) wrote of an experince I had recently in which, essentally, I was both speaking to an 'alien' and becoming that alien. It didn't feel like a trip; I saw the creature before my very eyeses. Which is untrue, I was in darkness, but the strangest feeling of utter dislocation swept me when, as I reached to turn my lamp on and try to get something normal to happen, my hand and forearm was skeletal and greay, wrinkled, and had four fingers ala ET. Were it not for the utter reality of what I was feling and seeing, I would laugh at how kitcsh it was at points.

The best way to communicate with these 'beings' is with thought; they don't seem to exists dependantly of it, at least IMO.

My one and only entity experience so far was communicated through thought
Was so very interesting

I recomend using some good indica hash to melt it onto.
Works a treat because when the deem peaks the hash kicks in and totaly mellows it without taking anything away.
A great party piece too when you get the bong out forgetting theres still a bit of it on and get a little rush by suprise. :D

cocaine, dmt, meth, H & maybe a wittle K on occasion is the one IV shot iv come to know and love as "The eater of days". ITs a very very fucked up scene when all those fellers come together and converse. In my world im told they cross paths and meat up once a year if that. The DMT adds a wicked inital Burst of oblivion.

FrostyMcFailure said:
cocaine, dmt, meth, H & maybe a wittle K on occasion is the one IV shot iv come to know and love as "The eater of days". ITs a very very fucked up scene when all those fellers come together and converse. In my world im told they cross paths and meat up once a year if that. The DMT adds a wicked inital Burst of oblivion.

I'd be tempted to call bullshit if I didn't actually believe in my heart of hearts that there are people so devoid of basic intellectual and critical capacity as to actually do this. If you're actually doing this, can I just take you out behind the shed and shoot you? It'd be a faster means of coming to the same certain end.

I can't see any harm reductionist standpoint whereby that post doesn't need to be nuked from orbit. :p

Iv smoked crack and DMT. it wasnt that bad. I was also on methadone at the time so thats kinda close (I think I may ahve also took a rectal roxi)

sometimes, you do drugs and others they do you.

also who is to judge what is what? I would much rather die from a heroin overdose then drowning. Everyone dies, but what you do while your dying is a different story

FrostyMcFailure said:

Well, yeah I gotta say that is a very stupid and unnessecary combo. The likelihood of a negative interaction or you, say, going crazy and becoming dangerous is gonna be pretty high. I really hope you don't do this often. :|

Youkai said:
Iv smoked crack and DMT. it wasnt that bad. I was also on methadone at the time so thats kinda close (I think I may ahve also took a rectal roxi)

sometimes, you do drugs and others they do you.

also who is to judge what is what? I would much rather die from a heroin overdose then drowning. Everyone dies, but what you do while your dying is a different story

High Youkai! :) <3

On a harm reduction webiste, we are obviously going to discourage dangerous combo's, especially ones that can kill. Needless to say.

Anyway, I hope your well Youkai, enjoying life and all that. Much love to you <3 Take care over the whole e days.:)- (willow11)

the ability for the DMTed brain to find human forms in ANYTHING is incredible

I think this is only for certain people, you may have noted that a percentage never ever seem to meet "enities" but connect in a different way.

^Well, you must have the wrong brain then z9 ;)

Happy daze to you Stophen!!!!!:)

dogbi8.jpg

400x of a chunk of some somehwat impure crystal

swilow said:
Well, yeah I gotta say that is a very stupid and unnessecary combo. The likelihood of a negative interaction or you, say, going crazy and becoming dangerous is gonna be pretty high. I really hope you don't do this often. :|

High Youkai! :) <3

On a harm reduction webiste, we are obviously going to discourage dangerous combo's, especially ones that can kill. Needless to say.

Anyway, I hope your well Youkai, enjoying life and all that. Much love to you <3 Take care over the whole e days.:)- (willow11)
true, but if you arnt bussy living your bussy dying. which is all in the same.;)

but in psirit of harm reduction DMT is good enough smoked on it's own.

to bring new light to DMT discussion.

DMT on a private level of research has been shown to be great in the treatment of crack addiction (not mine, dont realy care for crack and the only time Iv smoked it was with a prostitute, which I then introduced to DMT and she hasnt smoked crack sense) BUT it seems the method of smoking crack is one of the addictions, and smoking dMTis very similer (actualy the ebst method) but anyways let me try to start over.

someone who is close to me USED to be a crack dealer so he knows alot of crack addicts, he feels his soul dying do to his part in destroying lives selling crack cocaine, I desided I would try to soul save him with some DMT, help him confront the darker side of him in the gracious light of DMT. well it helped but he still talks to some of the crack addicts whom he destroied the lives of. so we desided to save tehre souls with DMT as well. slowly we invited them over and sat them down 1 by 1 and gave then all DMT. some didnt know what to think while others proclaimed a end to tehre crack use. We left them all with 250-1000mg of DMT to use when ever they had a crack attack. not all were saved but the majority (Id say 70%) havent touched crack sense. will this lastbeyond there supply of DMT? I dont know. but DMT has been uised with great success as a substitute to crack.

the same has been used for a few meth addicts and one guy who USED to use heroin, but at the time of DMT introduction was clean. but he voiced an opinion that it would prob help with that as well.

one last thing, the prositute who I smoked crack and DMT with, well she doesnt sell ehr self anymore, so maybe a strike of human morals struck her or she doesnt whore her selffor crack anymore. but either way I was her last client.

swilow said:
^Well, you must have the wrong brain then z9 ;)

Happy daze to you Stophen!!!!!:)

No merely a different brain ;)

Happy hollydaze to you also Samyule :)

^We knew this would happen Youkai you get lonely in the hills and you start rescuing crackhead girls.

dmtx400tt9.jpg

dmtx4002bk9.jpg

I'm still learning how to use me scope so pardon the notsogreat quality. I'm gonna take some more pictures once I extract some really pure Deems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.