View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ With no experience with the grey stuff or plugging, from reading on here: the grey stuff seems to be the more potent freebase, although you should be fine with 25mg, and lie on your side for about 10 mins.

EDIT: I think I may be wrong about grey = freebase. Just opened my HCl I received and its also grey. Last time it was tan, unless I've been sent freebase this time (was advertised as HCl)

'm 99.9% sure from what I've received and what I've read on here that hcl = grey, freebase = yellowish.

does anybody have there own nickname for AMT cuz AMT is a bit of a boring name and sounds shite, i like to call it nutty putty or spirals haha

Seriously, if that's the way you're approaching this substance then I really don't think it's for you... :\

so....its been about 2hr45min....and im not feeling much.

Hands are a bit sweaty......brains a bit mushed....but no real good effects

Shall i drop some more, or wait?!

Wait! For god's sake, wait!

Redosing is pretty pointless.

Did you empty your bowels before plugging?

Well 3hr45min....still nothing.

I tried emptying my bowels first.....but couldnt muster anything.

This is getting boring.

Ah, there's the problem.

Plugging is really not advised unless you're 100% flushed in the bowel department.

Unfortunately your AMT has been absorbed elsewhere, if you know what I mean...

ctrl alt trp bwlz

My thoughts exactly. =D

Reminds me of those acid first-timers who swear blind they're feeling nothing while all the time acting odder than anybody else in the room.

I would've thought 25mg was a pretty substantial first dose (for plugging) too. I hope the guy / girl has a good time...

Sorry, i thought no-one was listening so i shut up

im still here guys.....not sure what that ctrl alt trp nonsense is all about though!

Somethings deffo happening, i cant stop smiling - not unlike mdma but with more visuals.

hard to explain. hands are like two slugs though....v.slimey

So....like a true drug pig....about an hour or so back....i orally took about 10 or 15mg.

Seems to be working a lot better now.....visuals are getting stronger!

So far its pretty good stuff.

...bit of an update. Its hitting hard now.

I'd say it had MDMA qualities, most of the euphoria but without the stimulation,.......the visuals are cool too, very manageable.

But for *sure* - its deffo not a club drug imho. In fact, i wouldnt like to be on this anywhere else other than a home setting.

PS. Mods feel free to delete my posts if im rambling on a bit now :)

Individual experiences with aMT can vary wildly. Personally, at lower doses I find it an excellent and manageable social drug.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your aMT debut, though. And well played for grasping the nettle and plugging it.

cheers!

I'm digging the duration of it.....if this goes on for another 5 hours.....it will be epic!

im still ctrl-alt-trp bwlz!

I dropped at 10:45ish this morning, cant believe its still going strong!

How much longer is this really gonna go on for ?! (not that i want it stop....the opposite)

comeon peeps....there isnt much activity in here tonight!

share in my good times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.