Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scoob
Sounds like you had a good one mate, do you think you have finally kicked the 6-apb obsession now? :)

@scoob
Sounds like you had a good one mate, do you think you have finally kicked the 6-apb obsession now? :)

haha..my obsession with 6-apb ended soon as i took a pellet of the shit..if aMT is a bentley...6-apb is a robin reliant

Scooby - just be careful with it... I personally have become addicted to AMT and 2 of my other 3 friends that liked it had the same issue. No withdrawals really but just a strong desire to eat it all the time.

I went on a bender where I went through an entire gram in a month. And I regret it to this day because that was 2003 and I didn't get anymore before it was scheduled.

I'm going to be getting some freshly-synthed freebase AND HCl soon though so I'm quite stoked.

I really want to try a 50mg dose of the base I have but with how stimulated I got from my 16-20mg trial (pulse 160 resting, 180 not) and 3mg of Klonopin putting absolutely no dent in the stimulation or the trip (which was intense), along with the horrid bodyload I got, I just can't justify a visit to the hospital if things go south. :/

I only ever had a 5mg tester,mainly for depression issues,but it didn`t work,so then i gave away my last 50mg to a friend.

Listening to these reports makes me want to do a 50mg dose so bad,the only thing stopping me is that i can never get the time away from those who don`t use to do it...In fact there isn`t even a place to go to get away from everyone to do it.:(

It sounds a fantastic experience at the levels that i`m reading about.Maybe one day,when i have my own place.

Scooby - just be careful with it... I personally have become addicted to AMT and 2 of my other 3 friends that liked it had the same issue. No withdrawals really but just a strong desire to eat it all the time.

I went on a bender where I went through an entire gram in a month. And I regret it to this day because that was 2003 and I didn't get anymore before it was scheduled.

I'm going to be getting some freshly-synthed freebase AND HCl soon though so I'm quite stoked.

I really want to try a 50mg dose of the base I have but with how stimulated I got from my 16-20mg trial (pulse 160 resting, 180 not) and 3mg of Klonopin putting absolutely no dent in the stimulation or the trip (which was intense), along with the horrid bodyload I got, I just can't justify a visit to the hospital if things go south. :/

no stimulation of any note imo mate, and i fucking abhor being stimmed

wont be taking again till my birthday in january, im not a drug pig as i work 7 days a week, thanks fior the concern:)

wtf, AMT is the least abusable drug Ive ever come across. I trip for so long it takes me weeks to actually want to do it again.

no stimulation of any note imo mate, and i fucking abhor being stimmed

wont be taking again till my birthday in january, im not a drug pig as i work 7 days a week, thanks fior the concern:)

No stimulation really? I have just posted a trip report where I walked probably 6 miles on a 50mg dose, so I would say this is definately stimulating for me :)

AMT in the Park

Last edited:
No stimulation really? I have just posted a trip report where I walked probably 6 miles on a 50mg dose, so I would say this is definately stimulating for me :)

AMT in the Park

im not saying i didnt have energy..i mean stimmed as in sucking ya fooking mouth off and constant twitching..leg shaking etc..and remeber i smoked spliff after spliff of squidgy black..i lost no weight at all..if id took whizz i wd of been totally stimmed , on aMT it was hardly noticeable mate

shd of actually said i felt no bad stimulation

bought some amt a while back which cost me £100 for the gram. I took an alergy sample then followed up to a total of 33mg and I hated it. It made me very nervous and edgy and I had to take benzos to calm down.

I reported it here on bluelight and the general concensus was that I didnt take enough. On Sunday I plugged 50mg and went through 12 hours of hell. It was llike taking bad acid and all I got was this crude crude crude acid feeling and a horrible acid mouth.

Its the most disgusting drug I have ever had the misfortune to take. There was NOTHING pleasant about it at all.

It was grey hcl and at the time there was only one place in the uk that you could source it.

I will never take it again.

Give me 6-apb anytime!!!

I like most of the rc`s including 4mmc, m1,b1,mdat,5iai,mdpv,dmc.

Amt was taking poison for a trippy effect.

My mouth is also covered in little blisters and my teeth feel `tight` and 2 days later my partner feels sick and she never gets any kind of adverse effects from rc`s.

The place I got it from sells only amt nothing else.

Maybe the white crystal variety is better?

ps....I slept for 20 hours after it.

bought some amt a while back which cost me £100 for the gram. I took an alergy sample then followed up to a total of 33mg and I hated it. It made me very nervous and edgy and I had to take benzos to calm down.

I reported it here on bluelight and the general concensus was that I didnt take enough. On Sunday I plugged 50mg and went through 12 hours of hell. It was llike taking bad acid and all I got was this crude crude crude acid feeling and a horrible acid mouth.

Its the most disgusting drug I have ever had the misfortune to take. There was NOTHING pleasant about it at all.

It was grey hcl and at the time there was only one place in the uk that you could source it.

I will never take it again.

Give me 6-apb anytime!!!

I like most of the rc`s including 4mmc, m1,b1,mdat,5iai,mdpv,dmc.

Amt was taking poison for a trippy effect.

My mouth is also covered in little blisters and my teeth feel `tight` and 2 days later my partner feels sick and she never gets any kind of adverse effects from rc`s.

The place I got it from sells only amt nothing else.

Maybe the white crystal variety is better?

ps....I slept for 20 hours after it.

hey Rainey:), i can only put it down to a bad batch, sorry to hear you and ya better half were so poorly, me and my two mates had no adverse effects at all except i felt nauseas for a while till i had a spliff

hey Rainey:), i can only put it down to a bad batch, sorry to hear you and ya better half were so poorly, me and my two mates had no adverse effects at all except i felt nauseas for a while till i had a spliff

I don't put it down to a bad batch. My friend had exactly the same reaction from a batch myself and others had which was fine from the same supplier (as I can can guess). Rainey must just be one of the unlucky ones who don't react well to aMT. There has been a few as reported in this thread.

As we should all have learned from reading this thread by now, aMT effects different people very differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.