• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aussie travellers thread!

Hey deecee i just did a massive post back to baysieguy in his original thread but now it has disappeared?

kryalkastleE said:
Hey deecee i just did a massive post back to baysieguy in his original thread but now it has disappeared?

Hey kryal, hope you are up to doing that massive post again, I am kind of hoping it was a good post :)

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I just re-typed it all and lost it.

Will do it again. but tomorrow.

Bball on now.

*stabs deecee in eye with plastic spork* ;)

Okay so for the third time now.

IBIZA.

Ibiza has two main party towns within the island - San Antonio and ibiza Town. I suggest doing a couple of days in both as cab fare is expensive between the two and the bus takes forever!! San Antonio is more scenic whereas Ibiza town is more shops and touristy stuff.

Clubs. Definately hit PACHA (in Ibiza town), it is an awesome club with sweet as dancers and pretty good music. i would also go to space - it is massive but is in the middle of nowhere - expect large cab fare there and back no matter where you are staying. This is not very harm minimising, but i wouldnt drink in clubs over there, as the alcohol is sooooo expensive, like $25 for a single glass of champagne, and you can buy like $4000 bottles of vodka, its insane! Also note that the spanish are about 3 hours behind in everything, they sleep in late, eat dinner at around 9pm and clubs dont even open until around 12pm, and even then no one will be there til at least 2am! So dont rock up at 11pm like we did, cos the club wont even be open!
Also if you can research what club nights are on and when so you know what oens youw ant to go to upfront, and see if you can buy tix online as they are super expensive - expect to pay anywhere between $60-$120 just for entry to any of the superclubs. And dont buy off scalpers, the tickets ARE NOT real!

Also food and eating out is super inflated and expensive at restaurants and cafes, even KFC is overpriced! I would try and if you can take all your own food with you and get an apartment with a kitchen. ditto with alcohol, all bottle-o's and supermarkets are about double the price for anything (especially energy drinks).

Merchandise - do not buy from any of the club stores or from merch stores on the island. Buy online, you will get it for about 1/2 the price.

Definitely watch the sunset from cafe del mar in San Antonio, it is teh most beautiful, amazing sunset you will ever see, it is always perfect and makes the color of the sky amazing. If you cant afford to sit at cafe del mar, there is a long line of rocks that go out inti the ocean that are perfect to view from. also walk right from san antonio main beach right down the boardwalk and to the end of the island, it is a great walk and you get to look at rich peoples summer houses along the way, and there is a cool aquarium right at the end of the boardwalk.

If you are up for a more "pub" type exprience, there is a fab little irish pub with locals from the island that is like a little sports bar. It is kind of up the hill from the bus station in san antonio.

Just make sure if you go to Ibiza that you dont party all day every day, actually get out and see some of island because it is absolutely amazing scenery and the isalnd has so much more to offer than just partying. If you can afford it get a sail boat around the island, the water is beautiful and the bluest you will ever see.

n758793775_387888_4380.jpg

San Antonio

n758793775_387902_1532.jpg

n758793775_387910_3792.jpg

Sunset at Cafe Del Mar

n758793775_387913_4636.jpg

Walking on the boardwalk

n758793775_387942_4609.jpg

Pacha in ibiza town

kk... is that in euros?.. it looks like a euro symbol, but I dont believe the prices

Yep thats in euros.

Ibiza = extremely/ridculously overpriced.
I guess thats why everyone goes there and does drugs.

kryalkastleE said:
Yep thats in euros.

Ibiza = extremely/ridculously overpriced.
I guess thats why everyone goes there and does drugs.

WHAT? There's drugs in Ibiza

Right that's it I am not going now =D

I haven't been to this website in a long time :)

The other day I was listening to an old trance tune and then I thought hey I should visit this site sometime and have a poke around. It's nice that they don't delete old accounts here.

I've been living in South Korea since July 2006 teaching English. It's been pretty good overall. Now I've got a Korean girlfriend and have seen most of the country. I'll probably be living here for a few more years, cos I'm going back to uni here.

Anyway it's a great country to visit. You've gotta come for a visit if you're ever up this way.

Here are some pics:

Oct2%2B028.jpg

Gwangali's Fire Flower Festival in October each year

Oct2%2B014.jpg

Christmas decorations

Oct2%2B069.jpg

Traditional Korean wedding

DSC01016.JPG

Jeju Island

n8108%2BNicole%2BKalisz.jpg

Rooftop barbecue with mates

www.leeskoreablog.blogspot.com <--- it's resting for a little while though

Last edited:
^^ Quality work...

Anyone got any hot tip for places on my next jaunt? Prague (hopefully Ceski Krumlov), Vienna, Bratislave & Budapest.. its only for about 10 days so I need to maximise the time I spend in each place

Heading off 2 Kota Kinabalu 2morro with de Mrs (Malaysian Borneo). She wants 2 c de Orangatangs, i want de Long Island Iced Teas at de Bar!!!!

Hey Space Dolphin, any visits to Busan? If so, let us know your travels... Thx.
S.

deeCee said:
^^ Quality work...

Anyone got any hot tip for places on my next jaunt? Prague (hopefully Ceski Krumlov), Vienna, Bratislave & Budapest.. its only for about 10 days so I need to maximise the time I spend in each place

Hey DeeCee, Prague is beautiful, worth a couple of days, also if you have time, take a day trip out to Karlovy Vary, spa town couple of hourse away, awesome place with water coming out of the ground between 32 and 72 degrees C.
Got some great stuff in Czech Rep.

kryalkastleE said:
*stabs deecee in eye with plastic spork* ;)

Okay so for the third time now.

IBIZA.

Ibiza has two main party towns within the island - San Antonio and ibiza Town. I suggest doing a couple of days in both as cab fare is expensive between the two and the bus takes forever!! San Antonio is more scenic whereas Ibiza town is more shops and touristy stuff.

Clubs. Definately hit PACHA (in Ibiza town), it is an awesome club with sweet as dancers and pretty good music. i would also go to space - it is massive but is in the middle of nowhere - expect large cab fare there and back no matter where you are staying. This is not very harm minimising, but i wouldnt drink in clubs over there, as the alcohol is sooooo expensive, like $25 for a single glass of champagne, and you can buy like $4000 bottles of vodka, its insane! Also note that the spanish are about 3 hours behind in everything, they sleep in late, eat dinner at around 9pm and clubs dont even open until around 12pm, and even then no one will be there til at least 2am! So dont rock up at 11pm like we did, cos the club wont even be open!
Also if you can research what club nights are on and when so you know what oens youw ant to go to upfront, and see if you can buy tix online as they are super expensive - expect to pay anywhere between $60-$120 just for entry to any of the superclubs. And dont buy off scalpers, the tickets ARE NOT real!

Also food and eating out is super inflated and expensive at restaurants and cafes, even KFC is overpriced! I would try and if you can take all your own food with you and get an apartment with a kitchen. ditto with alcohol, all bottle-o's and supermarkets are about double the price for anything (especially energy drinks).

Merchandise - do not buy from any of the club stores or from merch stores on the island. Buy online, you will get it for about 1/2 the price.

Definitely watch the sunset from cafe del mar in San Antonio, it is teh most beautiful, amazing sunset you will ever see, it is always perfect and makes the color of the sky amazing. If you cant afford to sit at cafe del mar, there is a long line of rocks that go out inti the ocean that are perfect to view from. also walk right from san antonio main beach right down the boardwalk and to the end of the island, it is a great walk and you get to look at rich peoples summer houses along the way, and there is a cool aquarium right at the end of the boardwalk.

If you are up for a more "pub" type exprience, there is a fab little irish pub with locals from the island that is like a little sports bar. It is kind of up the hill from the bus station in san antonio.

Just make sure if you go to Ibiza that you dont party all day every day, actually get out and see some of island because it is absolutely amazing scenery and the isalnd has so much more to offer than just partying. If you can afford it get a sail boat around the island, the water is beautiful and the bluest you will ever see.

Hey Kryal, not long back from the white isle, what a place, bugger the expense it was worth it, only had a few days, could have stayed a few weeks, but the budget wasn't that big.
Thanks again for the insight.

kryalkastleE said:
No probs at all, glad you had an awesome time....was it absolutely packed?

Went to Tiesto at Privilege, it was packed to the rafters (10,500 people in a club WOW!)
Went to Armin at Amnesia Tuesday was only half full,

was staying in San An, not overly busy, but still plenty there, only there for 4 days, wished it was a lot longer.